Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy (31900 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Cute Photos Frm Linda Ikeji’s Surprise Baby Shower, Mysterious Babydaddy Reveald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2021
Civilianarmy:
K
You suppose done big pass this Kain thing na
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Kriss216: 9:23am On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Uche Ogbodo is an old Nollywood actress. She acted alongside Genevieve, Hanks, Rita Dominic, Desmond Elliot and Kate Henshaw. But just like Danielle Okeke and Mary Njoku, they never made it past C-list.

What I don’t understand is how Uche is in her mid-30s and majority of the other aforementioned names are in their 40s. Not forgetting that Uche acted in campus movies with them that year. grin
Uche is a Nigerian girl.

Nigerian girls and age falsification are like bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by VEXT: 9:24am On May 30, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

But you voted Buhari

Which is worse?

Na u Sabi...if u like allow Ur daughter to be prostitute...

Small tym you go blame Buhari for that one
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Lastmankc(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2021
So,nah dis small boy give dis woman belle?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by zombieHUNTER: 9:27am On May 30, 2021
VEXT:

Na u Sabi...if u like allow Ur daughter to be prostitute...
Small tym you go blame Buhari for that one

My point... In a country that has Buhari as president.. the issue of babymama should be least of your worries,.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2021
All dis people commentin here una no d go church
Abi na inside church una dey d comment undecided
Smh
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Blackdisciple(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2021
Is that not the same madam that was doing some videos with pregnancy as if she was frustrated with the pregnancy?

Well ! Maybe not her.
Happy new baby to her
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by money121(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by xcuggsm(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2021
Lastmankc:
So,nah dis small boy give dis woman belle?
DNA TESTING UNLOADING cool
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by milann: 9:35am On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Uche Ogbodo is an old Nollywood actress. She acted alongside Genevieve, Hanks, Rita Dominic, Desmond Elliot and Kate Henshaw. But just like Danielle Okeke and Mary Njoku, they never made it past C-list.

What I don’t understand is how Uche is in her mid-30s and majority of the other aforementioned names are in their 40s. Not forgetting that Uche acted in campus movies with them that year. grin
Mary Njoku is not C list.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by BSsniffer: 9:36am On May 30, 2021
Celebration of wh0res and birthing of bastards...... Decency gone to the shitters.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by RPG2020(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2021
EJanni:
Congratulations to them both, but wouldn't it be more better if they were married?

Who marriage help �
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by milann: 9:39am On May 30, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Their pikin nose go wide well well come flat

See the mama nose, even papa nose sef

Ahh Yemi alade don fat finish oh
Anita Joseph. yemi alade for where
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by pocohantas(f): 9:40am On May 30, 2021
milann:

True. More like W-list. In the same league with Annie Idibia. wink
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Kingnelson9: 9:42am On May 30, 2021
Even the baby daddy dey send signal...

HUSTLE
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by tarantino1: 9:44am On May 30, 2021
milann:

Of course she is.

If the casual movie watcher can’t recognize your name or have to snap their fingers when you come on screen, you far from A list oo
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by SocialJustice: 9:44am On May 30, 2021
Stupid ceremony.

This is my view about baby showers generally, I have no grudge towards this celebrant.

Do not quote me to fool your generation.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Riiggz99(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2021
Surprise party abi shower but you do make up grin

Make everybody getat abeg

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by 99thEnemy(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Person wey never marry dey do Baby shower.

No shame again.

We now celebrate immorality. embarassed

By this time next year I should have a baby Mama. Na choice na him be my current problem
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by 9jaRealist: 9:51am On May 30, 2021
opribo:
So they ain't even married, what are they celebrating then?

DUH! It’s a BABY shower, not a matrimonial shower...
>
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by 9jaRealist: 9:53am On May 30, 2021
SocialJustice:
Stupid ceremony.

This is my view about baby showers generally, I have no grudge towards this celebrant.

Do not quote me to fool your generation.

So if they invite don’t go. It is by force?
>
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by 9jaRealist: 9:55am On May 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Person wey never marry dey do Baby shower.

No shame again.

We now celebrate immorality. embarassed
VEXT:
Celebrating immorality...
Another name for modern prostitution is baby mama...

You “Christians” cannot make up your mind....

On one hand, children are a blessing from “God”...
But apparently celebrating them is an “immorality”! SMDH

<
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2021
milann:
Anita Joseph. yemi alade for where

Note. Forgive me you know say I know dey too follow this people
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by shineeye1: 10:11am On May 30, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPY-2MQkq4A

Uche ogbode received a surprise baby shower from her friends and baby daddy.

Her baby daddy was taught how to take care of a baby using a doll, he was taught how to change the diaper, feed and clothe the baby.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPeMb_TH1zZ/?utm_medium=share_sheet

New generation of IRRESPONSIBILITY! Baby mamas, baby daddys! They want free sex, free meal, free fun but NEVER you mention being responsible to society or to God, else you become their enemy. Wayward generation that is destined to self destruct
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2021
Chai, this boy has been feminized oo..
I know say na that Anita Joseph wey dn turn McFish to house boy houseband go lead this Kain teaching class, he would be taught how to do wash her pants and cook for her too, I no pity the modern Nigerian men, most are weaklings and would always engage in servitudes..
Onye Ara.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by chatinent: 10:16am On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

For you to know that movie, you don old poco.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Kriss216: 10:17am On May 30, 2021
99thEnemy:
By this time next year I should have a baby Mama. Na choice na him be my current problem
Choice?? How about Denique?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by bizzibodi(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2021
This iz madness,I thought in baby shower d celebrant is supposed to be nude?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Charmingpet: 10:28am On May 30, 2021
circumstances:
Baby daddy and baby mama is now normal
imagine
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Lucifer1419: 10:46am On May 30, 2021
Freshfish4:
Both of you are good enough to be called baby Mama and baby daddy but not good enough to be called husband and wife. Congratulations though
. Second child with different father, by the way that guy is to young for her, uche is 39 years old, one year older than ini Edo.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by tutudesz: 11:08am On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy / Ex-Beauty Queen Slept With Sunny Aku, Dabota Lawson's Billionaire Ex Husband / Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.