Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy (31899 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Cute Photos Frm Linda Ikeji’s Surprise Baby Shower, Mysterious Babydaddy Reveald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Kondomatic(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Uche Ogbodo is an old Nollywood actress. She acted alongside Genevieve, Hanks, Rita Dominic, Desmond Elliot and Kate Henshaw. But just like Danielle Okeke and Mary Njoku, they never made it past C-list.

What I don’t understand is how Uche is in her mid-30s and majority of the other aforementioned names are in their 40s. Not forgetting that Uche acted in campus movies with them that year. grin
After 25, every woman reserves the right to decide how old she is.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On May 30, 2021
Kondomatic:
After 25, every woman reserves the right to decide how old she is.

Thank God say I never reach 25. Lucky me.cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by roundman: 12:02pm On May 30, 2021
Cougars all over the place.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Alwaysachick: 12:03pm On May 30, 2021
Cute video
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by overseasnbeyond: 12:09pm On May 30, 2021
Do you make sense?
What has baby shower has to do with marriage?
Stop your religious ignorance

Kriss216:
Person wey never marry dey do Baby shower.

No shame again.

We now celebrate immorality. embarassed

Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by clothingonline(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2021
Too many things Dey happen
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by detectivejones: 12:36pm On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Uche Ogbodo is an old Nollywood actress. She acted alongside Genevieve, Hanks, Rita Dominic, Desmond Elliot and Kate Henshaw. But just like Danielle Okeke and Mary Njoku, they never made it past C-list.

What I don’t understand is how Uche is in her mid-30s and majority of the other aforementioned names are in their 40s. Not forgetting that Uche acted in campus movies with them that year. grin

grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by candidbabe(f): 12:52pm On May 30, 2021
Is my eyes deceiving me or what.
I thought they said the baby daddy is peks ikeji.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by 99thEnemy(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2021
Kriss216:

Choice?? How about Denique?
You go like am if she born my pikin then I no marry am? angry
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Kondomatic(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Thank God say I never reach 25. Lucky me.cheesy
You fit put am below 18 sweetling, it's one of the "fringe benefits" of being a woman.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by gozzlin: 2:30pm On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Regina Daniels is still in her early 20's even though she acted with them back then.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by christofashion1(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2021
Foodqueen:
This guy might be around for a long time.

He looks happy and content.

I wish them well.

Amen, but the girl might follow politicians leaving the guy stranded
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Gfskw: 5:23pm On May 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On May 30, 2021
Passionfruitt:

The same Mary Njoku who owns Iroko with her husband, or another Mary?

The same Mary Njoku who owns ROK is a W-list actress. Empress Njama (in her prime) had a more successful acting career than Mary and owning ROK TV doesn’t change Mary’s rating as an actress.

tarantino1:

Of course she is.
If the casual movie watcher can’t recognize your name or have to snap their fingers when you come on screen, you far from A list oo

Lol. If we leave them, they will put her in the same bracket with Genevieve, Omotola, Kate Henshaw, Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic and Stella Damasus. cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Natasha2(f): 5:38pm On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

In all fairness almost everyone you mentioned started acting way before Uche did, and that she acted with them doesn’t make them age mates undecided it’s like Saying Williams Uchemba is same age with Pete because they acted alongside.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by ubee(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2021
Chai!
Tufiakwa. The type of unhealthy obsession we Nigerians have for everything Western is just shameful. We have lost our ingenuity, and we are not imaginative enough to create our own fun and thrill stuff. Everything na copy, copy.
I understand that America is the world dominant culture but we should have a life of our own for crying out loud!

Meanwhile look at this mumu couple, they are too dumb to have the awareness of using a black doll for that demonstration. Smh.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On May 30, 2021
Natasha2:

In all fairness almost everyone you mentioned started acting way before Uche did, and that she acted with them doesn’t make them age mates undecided it’s like Saying Williams Uchemba is same age with Pete because they acted alongside.

Did Williams act in campus movies with Rita Dominic? Williams will probably act as a grandchild to Pete.

But if Nkem Owoh or Chinwetalu Agu who both acted as chiefs (in the 90s) together with Pete come out to be 10-15years younger, I am sure you’ll wonder what went wrong. Thank you.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Foodqueen(f): 6:35pm On May 30, 2021
christofashion1:
Amen, but the girl might follow politicians leaving the guy stranded

She has been there.

And I think she already know that the grass is never greener on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Natasha2(f): 9:14pm On May 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Did Williams act in campus movies with Rita Dominic? Williams will probably act as a grandchild to Pete.

But if Nkem Owoh or Chinwetalu Agu who both acted as chiefs (in the 90s) together with Pete come out to be 10-15years younger, I am sure you’ll wonder what went wrong. Thank you.
So everyone on campus MUST be in the same age bracket??

And yes Williams did act with Omotola in a campus movie!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by Finestgal: 12:03am On May 31, 2021
Foodqueen:
This guy might be around for a long time.

He looks happy and content.

I wish them well.

He really looks happy
Re: Uche Ogbodo Receives A Surprise Baby Shower From Her Friends And Baby Daddy by pocohantas(f): 4:24am On May 31, 2021
Natasha2:

So everyone on campus MUST be in the same age bracket??

And yes Williams did act with Omotola in a campus movie!

He also acted as her horseband in 2005.

Toor! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Used To Think It Was Just Nigerians On Twitter That Were Mad" - Burnaboy / Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma / Ex-Beauty Queen Slept With Sunny Aku, Dabota Lawson's Billionaire Ex Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.