Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

NASIMS Portal Issues - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NASIMS Portal Issues (21657 Views)

Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASIMS Portal Issues by yomusty(m): 3:35am On May 30, 2021
I tried logging in as I do, daily. But I couldn't. At first the log in was automatic. But I noticed something. The verification section became assessable, but it was blank. So I logged out and couldn't log back in again. See what its been showing. Pls, who else has the same experience?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by SocialJustice: 3:37am On May 30, 2021
Same here. The people managing that website are rookies.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Emmyblizz: 3:44am On May 30, 2021
Same here since on Friday

1 Like

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by yomusty(m): 3:53am On May 30, 2021
It looks like they have started the verification process. And only successful candidates will be able to log in. I saw something like that on another thread.
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Anasko(m): 4:41am On May 30, 2021
my observation is that the management of Npower are not done with the screening of all the applicants yet that is why they closed the log in for now. and that is why up till now they have not announced the verification officially.

11 Likes

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by yomusty(m): 5:08am On May 30, 2021
Anasko:
my observation is that the management of Npower are not done with the screening of all the applicants yet that is why they closed the log in for now. and that is why up till now they have not announced the verification officially.
They have announced.

4 Likes

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Prechboy(m): 5:13am On May 30, 2021
I'm having exactly the same issue single
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by KingAttitude(m): 5:37am On May 30, 2021
Anasko:
Only say what you're sure of.. they've announced✓
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by KingAttitude(m): 5:40am On May 30, 2021
yomusty:
It looks like they have started the verification process. And only successful candidates will be able to log in. I saw something like that on another thread.
That's not true.. Everybody is having the same issue, I'm shortlisted & can't log-in again after checking thrice to be sure, So! this is Nigeria, we ain't gat no other option than to be patient, whether we like it or not #BestOfLuck

10 Likes

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by MVLOX(m): 5:45am On May 30, 2021
KingAttitude:

That's not true.. Everybody is having the same issue, I'm shortlisted & can't log-in again after checking thrice to be sure, So! this is Nigeria, we ain't gat no other option than to be patient, whether we like it or not #BestOfLuck

You checked once e no do you, you come check again, e still no do you Nie you check for the third time ooo yet you still here dey complain.... Bros am sorry ooo but na guys like una make others never fit check because una dey crowd the whole place out....

27 Likes

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by yomusty(m): 5:46am On May 30, 2021
KingAttitude:

You got a message? Or how did you know you were shortlisted?

1 Like

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by cassidy1996(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2021
MVLOX:

You checked once e no do you, you come check again, e still no do you Nie you check for the third time ooo yet you still here dey complain.... Bros am sorry ooo but na guys like una make others never fit check because una dey crowd the whole place out....
lol
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by blezzy080: 7:47am On May 30, 2021
I've been unable to change my password. Showing Error embarassed
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by cassidy1996(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2021
since on Friday no level
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by StubbornGENIUS: 1:02pm On May 30, 2021
Wait till Monday.
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by moscobabs(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2021
What's the portal meant for please?
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Kubin: 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
Keep trying it will work, that's how mine was doing till it finally open
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Petersamuel8(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
Nothing just they move well for this country, since 2 days now "transaction failed"

1 Like

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
cheesy
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by ossaiii: 1:05pm On May 30, 2021
Same here since yesterday

yomusty:
I tried logging in as I do, daily. But I couldn't. At first the log in was automatic. But I noticed something. The verification section became assessable, but it was blank. So I logged out and couldn't log back in again. See what its been showing. Pls, who else has the same experience?
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by tendyjohn(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2021
Hmm. . .
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by d1tto(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2021
What has actually worked in this country?
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Adedotguy: 1:07pm On May 30, 2021
smiley
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by damosade(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2021
The same thing we are facing oo
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by landmark86: 1:07pm On May 30, 2021
Everything about Nigeria online screening or registration is always poor.
Common China secondary school student can design this NAsisms site and operate it successfully.

2 Likes

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by sylve11: 1:07pm On May 30, 2021
From JAMB registration to Primary School Common Entrance, to anything that has to do with online registration and the Nigerian government; if you don't encounter problems then it's not the Nigerian government that's responsible for such online registration. sad cool

5 Likes

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Olamideayomide(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2021
Same here since yesterday, couldn't login again
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Belial06: 1:08pm On May 30, 2021
I would have taught you a bitter lesson now about showing your email publicly

But as an N-power guy you are already having it tough in life so you don't need the stress and wahala

Be wise next time

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by eagleonearth(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2021
This country get as e be now but Psalm 91 got me and mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. / What Do You Do And How Much Do You Get Paid? / GE Africa Early Career Development Program - Nigeria Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.