Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

NASIMS Portal Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NASIMS Portal Issues (21693 Views)

Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Twenty47(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2021
As for me.. i tried changing the password severally but they didn't send anything to my email up till date
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Olamibola23: 9:38pm On May 30, 2021
My verification page is blank and I can view my test ..when I tried to login again, transaction failed.
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Tundex911: 9:55pm On May 30, 2021
This is Nigeria ��

Smh
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by Misternas89(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2021
CivilianJTF:

E wan come dey form one hack lord for here... grin
You can imagine ooo grin. Normally, he was supposed to tell the guy to be careful with his email and other sensitive infos on a public forum. At least that would have been the best advice, doing like a tech guru with his techno pop2f 1G,32gb capacity grin grincheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by CivilianJTF(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2021
Misternas89:

You can imagine ooo grin. Normally, he was supposed to tell the guy to be careful with his email and other sensitive infos on a public forum. At least that would have been the best advice, doing like a tech guru with his techno pop2f 1G,32gb capacity grin grincheesy

Hahahahah grin grin grin

U catch am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by yomusty(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
I got my congratulatory mail this morning, around 1am. I'm still unable to log in though. Who else got the mail?
Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by kingBlaq: 2:46am On Jun 02, 2021
If you are in badagry and searching for where to enroll for the nasims fingerprint verification, look no further. Contact me on whatsapp
Zero seven zero three five five four zero nine seven six. Charges: #1500
Calls and messages are welcomed

Re: NASIMS Portal Issues by yomusty(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2021
BoosBae:
Hey, I think you passed the screening phase. My cousin experienced same thing you described here but he has finally logged in today and he passed. So, just keep trying. He used chrome.
You were correct. I just did my biometric verification yesterday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aptitude Test Invitation / Jonathan Asks Board To Create Three Million Jobs / Ecobank test and Interview 2012-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.