Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices (6897 Views)

Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / Get That ASSURANCE This Year With These Cuties At Pocket Friendly Prices. / Perfume Lovers Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Good morning my people, how una de today?

Rain de rush you for your side?

It's going to be a wet lovely day.

If you read my post yesterday, I stated I will reveal the name of the perfume oil my sis loves.

Drum roll...

I even add trumpet and guitar join am...

It is INVICTUS by Paco Rabanne.

This perfume is termed triumphant and masculine, it is an ode to the champion at the top of his game.

You might wonder why my sis would go for a masculine perfume.

Well...

cheesy

INVICTUS is available in 3ml and 6ml sizes of our perfume oil.

Call or WhatsApp 08090763105

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2021
I woke up to a call days ago, initially I was hesitant to pick as I felt it might be a 9mobile customer care agent and I don't have energy for talk.

But then...

I remembered they haven't called me on phone unlike MTN that call atimes to ask if they are serving you better and what more they can improve on.

I picked the call and it turned out to be someone who saw my perfume oil thread on Nairaland and wanted to know if I do wholesale.

Hmm...

Let me digress a bit.

Instagram disabled my business account for reasons best known to them and it demoralised me, considering the hard work I put in there. For a time I felt discouraged in pushing my business but a friend encouraged me to forge on by using another avenue to promote my perfume oil.

That was when I opted for Nairaland, I created a thread and try to post as often as I can.

You know oftentimes you make posts and don't get a response but I didn't let it weigh me down as I said to myself, so far as I am getting views, one day I will get customers that will patronise me.

E no easy to do business o but wetin person go do na. grin

So...

We talked but the price wasn't okay by her but what she doesn't know is the joy, the call left in my heart as it shows my labour is not in vain and when things pan out like I hope it would, my perfume oil business will move to a permanent site.

If I don't help you smell nice on an affordable budget, wetin I gain na? smiley

In this month of October, I pray that God Almighty will exceed your expectations in Jesus mighty name... Amen

Happy New Week!

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2021
I woke up this morning to a good news from my bro and the sweetness and joy in my heart no be here. �

Chei!

Nobody wey God forget, na jus time and in the period of your waiting, He refines you.

Keep trusting Him for He is too faithful to fail.

How are you today?

Here's wishing you an awesome day!
Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2021
Issa brand new week, thank God for His mercies upon us. Here's wishing you an awesome week!

Still your favourite perfume oil plug cheesy smiley.

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Let Amar Scents run confirm perfume oil for you, e de affordable wey be say you no need to break bank.

Na 08090763105 still be the number to call or whatsapp.

Have a scentiful day! cool

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Amar Scents wishes you a great and prosperous week!

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2021
And there are new every morning...
Great is God's faithfulness!
It shall be a great week of testimonies in Jesus mighty name... Amen
Happy New Week!

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2021
But God remembered Noah and all the wild animals and the livestock that were with him in the ark, and he sent a wind over the earth, and the waters receded.
Genesis 8:1 NIV

My prayer for you in this month of November, in all those areas that you need God to remember you, may He bring help to you speedily in Jesus mighty name... Amen

Happy New Month!

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
For your premium perfume oil, call or WhatsApp 08090763105.

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2021
When you're creating a fragrance, you're always thinking about what you want that first smell to be, that first reaction. It's a sensation, like a symphony with all of those layers and notes. I love the way it changes and the way it dries down. The fun thing about scent is that it's unique to everyone; pheromones take on a new scent.

- L'Wren Scott

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2021
If we don't clothe you in premium perfume oil, wetin we gain? sad

This order flew to queen's land.

Have a scentiful weekend smiley

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2021
“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.”
– Wayne Dyer

For me, I choose to motivate myself! I might not be where I want to be but thankful for the gradual process that is taking me there.

It shall surely end in joyous praise!

I wish you a pleasant week and pray that it is all you hope for and more.

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2021
A good fragrance should have a certain personality that makes people identify the scent with you.

- Shakira

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2021
It yaf tey I posted about my hustle, na things full head but I still de push am for background sha. One day, one day, I go surely reach permanent site. cheesy

“Perfume puts the finishing touch to elegance — a detail that subtly underscores the look, an invisible extra that completes a man and a woman’s personality. Without it, there is something missing.”

– Gianni Versace

For quality perfume oil wey you no need to break the bank for, abeg call or WhatsApp 08090763105.

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy New Month!

Re: Classy Perfume Oil At Pocket Friendly Prices by Divine17: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2021
If there is one thing I told myself on Sunday morning, it is that whatever I set my mind to achieve, I shall surely.

All I need is to just start.

I diversified into something and it is a bit scary for me as I don't even know how to navigate.

I asked God for direction and here I am writing note to self to just proceed and every other thing will align.

It is well with me. �

Here's wishing you a great week!

Don't forget we are still here to make you smell nice on an affordable budget.

Call or WhatsApp 08090763105

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Ghanaian/togolese Tailors For Hire? / Ankara Accessories Training Abuja. / Where To Buy Nice T-shirts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.