Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet (55730 Views)

Ronaldo, Georgina Rodriguez, His 4 Kids Hang Out, Rides Bicycle With Them / Serena Williams Retires At Rogers Cup Finals Due To Injury, Cries Bitterly / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
now wetin u gain?
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by tasalanoni(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
He must be an afonja brown roofian.. Expect nothing good from them.

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Chijeep(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
K
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by simhosting: 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
Nawa
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by bmdmix10: 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
BizzBizz:
UCL Final: Nigerian man weeps profuesly after losing his ₦4.5M house to a bet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSOX1LlWPU

did the guy who was crying say he bet with is house? undecided
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by ugodson(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
That's the reason they "The Betting house" will tell Gamble Responsibly.
My advice don't even start it at all
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Bayaar02(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
Good for him. A fool he is.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by RumeAlfred(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2021
Na wa...U go lose property this kind time when cement don cost anyhow. sad
BizzBizz:

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by tayo4ng(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2021
Clever man, what about if he had won. He would have paint everywhere red with jubilation
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by MrJames007: 9:21pm On May 31, 2021
Do they bet house I don't understand.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Easyincome24: 9:22pm On May 31, 2021
Gambling or betting will be tempting one like saying to your ears that you will be a millionaire in few minutes.

It will still console you at the same time that, guy don't worry, next match, you can stake both to score and still suggests team to play for you.

Until you sell all you have and still borrow on apps to make up yet you will end up being poorer than you started.

3 Likes

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by good4all40: 9:22pm On May 31, 2021
His foolishness is exceedingly premium in this Buhari time that accumulating just 30,000 Naira in one month is more difficult than climbing Kilimanjaro, he used his future to bet and lost. all his family members needed forsake him for a full calendar year lol.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Superboss: 9:22pm On May 31, 2021
Does that man look like somebody who has 4.5million naira?
You shud ve said a poor man wept for loosing his 100 naira in a bet that is worth 4.5million naira.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by EmperorFred: 9:23pm On May 31, 2021
Richardonald:
Wetin dey pain me be say.. that night 5 minutes before the match started I wanted to play Chelsea straight win with 100k to win 475k network no come dey system for that particular area.. before I could go elsewhere and book d game the match have already started.

Wetin dey vex me be say why I no play the game during day time.. village people na wetin I do una
Rest. Na lie

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2021
Richardonald:
Wetin dey pain me be say.. that night 5 minutes before the match started I wanted to play Chelsea straight win with 100k to win 475k network no come dey system for that particular area.. before I could go elsewhere and book d game the match have already started.

Wetin dey vex me be say why I no play the game during day time.. village people na wetin I do una
Me I even risk 1k on it and I chop #4480

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Jonwesley(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2021
Fake News, the noise pollution people are behind the story, just to whip up sensational nightingales. Do they bet with house?

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by youngllleo: 9:24pm On May 31, 2021
Richardonald:

i fit see 2k frm 100k? Save a soul frm sapa
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by udemzyudex(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2021
No be juju be this?
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by GABRIEL6036: 9:28pm On May 31, 2021
Oloriburuku sombori.... Man city no spoil your life you spoilt it yourself oloriburu OMO.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2021
Which house is 4.5m?? So u dey use ur last property bet?? Ok now undecided
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by omorihi1: 9:29pm On May 31, 2021
If not stupidity how can someone use 4.5 million house to bet, your mumu too much
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by chukwuibuipob: 9:29pm On May 31, 2021
cool sad sad grin we dey warned pipu here against betting sad,.Whosai!Mbanu sad! Make he contact Agunmu,Kelvin de broom/Guardo to contribute for his dumbness
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by tunwumi: 9:31pm On May 31, 2021
BizzBizz:

how
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Jayrow08: 9:31pm On May 31, 2021
Bet with what u can afford, them no go hear.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by samsard(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2021
Superboss:
Does that man look like somebody who has 4.5million naira?
You shud ve said a poor man wept for loosing his 100 naira in a bet that is worth 4.5million naira.
Looks can be deceiving. I know someone that earns over 4 million a month that looks like a broke person on social media.

3 Likes

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Reelmii: 9:34pm On May 31, 2021
No be him build the house, I guess he inherited the house that is why he was stupid enough to gamble with it

All this aguero wey their papa leave houses for them to rent and collect money, they end up not valuing the property
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by gurunlocker: 9:35pm On May 31, 2021
Why are these foolish bloggers like this? Where in the video did they mention a #4.5m house?

Or because someone said "This one has place bet with his house" automatically means he used his house? And this is even on front page!

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Asadujames202(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2021
Richardonald:

Lie lie

20 minutes to kick-off

Chelsea straight win has been removed from bet9ja site
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Enecleb20(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2021
If you check well you will see that he is either a Man U fan or an Arsenal fan. Na your head go carry am.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by DonBenny77(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Me that has been using 10k capital to bet since this year and I've been winning, spending money anyhow. I wonder what i could now do with 4.5m
Foolish man
bro show me way na
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:36pm On May 31, 2021
Dalil8:
On the other hand i won £1700 betting on a Chelsea win.

Only a bozo would put their money on City in a UCL final.
Baami, if you don't mind, I fii something light for that your end..

Sha, remember no bi mandatory make you press me something o
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by GeneralPula: 9:36pm On May 31, 2021
Dalil8:
On the other hand i won £1700 betting on a Chelsea win.

Only a bozo would put their money on City in a UCL final.

No mind them..

I felt so happy knowing a lot of Chelsea fans won and Chelsea haters failed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) / Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) / Keshi: Nigerian Government Vs South African FG. Who Did It Better? See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.