Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet (55731 Views)

Ronaldo, Georgina Rodriguez, His 4 Kids Hang Out, Rides Bicycle With Them / Serena Williams Retires At Rogers Cup Finals Due To Injury, Cries Bitterly / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2021
Only bet what you can afford to lose.
Same applies to criptocurrencies
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by damiloladuke: 9:37pm On May 31, 2021
was there any written or signed agreement? even if there was ...did it have a legal backing...make them illiterates getout
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by ceede2: 9:38pm On May 31, 2021
That MF did not check my 2 before he bet. Lolololol
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by ThuGGeR147: 9:39pm On May 31, 2021
Na Master remote them use from him village!... angry
Are kidding me?.... Damnnn it niggurrrr shocked
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by lamalang(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2021
I no de pity this kind people
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2021
He is crying because the ground refused to swallow him lipsrsealed
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Lorechino(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2021
Dalil8:
On the other hand i won £1700 betting on a Chelsea win.

Only a bozo would put their money on City in a UCL final.

Please which bookie are u on, that bets on other currency except naira, , HV been looking for one pls
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Reelmii: 9:42pm On May 31, 2021
ugodson:
That's the reason they "The Betting house" will tell Gamble Responsibly.
My advice don't even start it at all
even smokers are warned..... but the never listen.... dog wey go lost, no go hear hunter whistle

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by WorldRichest: 9:44pm On May 31, 2021
He should be sacrificed to the gods.

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by GentlePEACE: 9:46pm On May 31, 2021
Richardonald:
Wetin dey pain me be say.. that night 5 minutes before the match started I wanted to play Chelsea straight win with 100k to win 475k network no come dey system for that particular area.. before I could go elsewhere and book d game the match have already started.

Wetin dey vex me be say why I no play the game during day time.. village people na wetin I do una

Lol. That's gamble. What if Chelsea had lost the match, your story would have been, "Baba God thank you o" now you blame village people grin

For me, I played the game Under 3.5 with that amount at a very relaxed mind and it was a sweet win.

1 Like

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by ridbell01(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2021
The issue now is that, I am very sure he's not a man City fan bad belle led him to that mess.

2 Likes

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by abbey621(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2021
There's nothing in the video that shows he lost 4.5 million or a house. Man could be crying over 5000 Naira grin grin
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by vickydevoka(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2021
Richardonald:
Wetin dey pain me be say.. that night 5 minutes before the match started I wanted to play Chelsea straight win with 100k to win 475k network no come dey system for that particular area.. before I could go elsewhere and book d game the match have already started.

Wetin dey vex me be say why I no play the game during day time.. village people na wetin I do una
I won 425k. So dis bet9ja people reduced de odd. Wic bet u de play
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by mrkings84(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2021
Richardonald:

I know u are lying.
If u really wanted to play it, u would have still played it via life bet, by that time Chelsea odd would have been close to six odds going by the way man City were pressing and making dangerous moves....

Next time when u wanna lie, think twice, cos it's not only dumbees are here!

2 Likes

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by gaftsoil(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2021
Richardonald:

U no wan play the game. Even if game Don start you still stake it as in play in any shop in any company
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by AntagonistKKK(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2021
This one no go pass Man U fan.

Ntoooor!

Bad belle United.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Womanizer(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2021
Serves him right! angry
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by LeeTaurus05(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2021
BizzBizz:
UCL Final: Nigerian man weeps profuesly after losing his ₦4.5M house to a bet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSOX1LlWPU

Make he go pack well. E never no wetin dey.
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 31, 2021
Iddiiot !!! Who send you grin grin angry

Meanwhile ! Somewhere in Ghana grin grin grin

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2021
Sorry bro
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by BENEAMATA: 10:39pm On May 31, 2021
betting company don bobo this one with fake odd . that match had 90 minutes draw written all over it since the initial 4.70 against 1.70 odd became 4.30 against 1.97 odd .
Any punter who knows his game will know that the corresponding odd for man city should be 1 .37 / 1.40 once chelsea's became 4. 30 , even at 4. 70 . does anyone think these gambling companies are generous with points ? only when they want to inviegle .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Noblewealth(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2021
Why the werey dey cry. I think say gamblers no dey semd.. once it gone it gone.. the suppose put bucket for him front..
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Biggiefela(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2021
LMAO imagine when he cry reach house and he start to dey tell everyone to pack
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by barinedan(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2021
Nigerian idiots are of different categories
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by gnaira(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2021
BizzBizz:
UCL Final: Nigerian man weeps profuesly after losing his ₦4.5M house to a bet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSOX1LlWPU

I feel no pity for him.

Guess he was expecting another person to be in his present condition while he laughs away.

Serves him right
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by GenBen: 11:09pm On May 31, 2021
I feel for this one
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Principal196: 11:10pm On May 31, 2021
Chai!!!
I feel it pain man but next time don't try this at again.
Say No to gambling - be Wise
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by HonFola: 11:12pm On May 31, 2021
How do stories like this find its easy to appear on front stage..
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Goodybagyo1(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2021
Richardonald:

you just dey lie anyhow. Lienus Mbah. As you reach the ' elsewhere,them tell you say them no dey play live game?
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by Josywhyte: 11:14pm On May 31, 2021
He must be stupid for betting his house. In short where him dey make I give am better knock for head
Re: UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet by academySteps(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2021
Hello guys it's my birthday tomorrow nothing is too small for your boy .
God will multiply it for you as you bless your boy.
1005609344 zenith
Hassan sadiq Abubakar
May God solve all your problems as you bless me too. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) / Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) / Keshi: Nigerian Government Vs South African FG. Who Did It Better? See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.