Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue (16323 Views)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Tunar18(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2021
No, go and apply for Teach for Nigeria. Although far more rigorous than Npower and don't even assume you can be a ghost worker. Fortunately, the pay is more than double of what Npower volunteers get

Best of luck
zaga2uk:
This what I saw .do I still have hope
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Etizz: 2:36pm On May 31, 2021
zaga2uk:

Do you still see your test score on your dashboard?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by 3RNEST(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2021
Reelmii:
instead of them to create good jobs, which one is N power
Empowering the youth bro.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Effico5real(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2021
dlaw70:
Transaction fail since last week .
Use Microsoft Edge Browser

I blame Arewa youth for this����
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Effico5real(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2021
Demzyl:
Na our problem be this, still woke up around 1 am till 2 am still this same thing. Wasn't able to login to NASIMS portal
Try using Microsoft Edge Browser. It worked for me
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by ChrisIntegral(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2021
Guys check now , the portal is opening very fast
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by fitinwell: 2:47pm On May 31, 2021
I just Checked Now
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Nyxxx: 2:55pm On May 31, 2021
Etizz:

My own has disappeared
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by 3RNEST(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2021
It's working now
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Zigla: 3:05pm On May 31, 2021
I scored 95, but didn't update my profile, because I was seriously sick that time, do I still have hope, Or should I forget about it?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by ItzMaximus: 3:08pm On May 31, 2021
Have you noticed they removed the test scores when u login and u see take test button again
ezenwaez:

N-Power Batch C: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue

Many N-Power Batch C applicants have been worried over the "white blank" page experienced when suddenly clicking the 'verification' tab on the N-Power/NASIMS portal.

(See attached screenshot as evidence)

Please if you are an N-Power Batch C applicant, trying to login and keep facing this issue on the N-Power portal, please do not panic, as this is a network issue from the N-Power/NASIMS Portal.

All N-Power Batch C applicants are advised to logout of the N-Power/NASIMS portal and Login again to the N-Power/NASIMS portal and the issue will be resolved.

Secondly an N-Power Batch C applicant facing the 'blank' verification page issue should use a stronger browser like chrome browser with a high bandwidth signal strength like Swift network.

Thirdly an N-Power Batch C applicant should login into the N-Power/NASIMS portal during off peak periods, later in the night or very early in the morning, as lots of N-Power Batch C applicants are also trying to login into the N-Power portal simultaneously.

Fourthly more N-Power Batch C applicants' names are still being processed. As long as an N-Power Batch C applicants' performance is not bad, the N-Power Batch C applicant still have a high chance of scaling through.

Following the above instructions would get the issue of "blank" Verification page resolved.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by uncleb77: 3:32pm On May 31, 2021
BOSMANARIS:
This is what i am getting

Any help, please

Try Microsoft edge,it works for me this afternoon.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Adalberto(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2021
I have not logged in to this account for ages.i just did today and I found out that I made a mistake on my Local Government of Origin. Please is there any hope for rectifying the mistake?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by kestolove95(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2021
zaga2uk:
what was ur score?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Fanuchi007: 3:37pm On May 31, 2021
Make I just jejely maintain my hustle.... Npower will Npower ur frustration. Keep off that site fort like 3 days make ur BP NO rise
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by erospecial: 3:41pm On May 31, 2021
this is what I see in my verification dashboard;

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Makanaki127: 3:41pm On May 31, 2021
Etizz:

No bro
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by erospecial: 3:45pm On May 31, 2021
This is my verification;

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by kpo56(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2021
That's what I saw on my page. Can I use my phone and do the finger print capturing??

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by kpo56(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2021
Tunar18:
I just did for someone just now. You can retry it maybe like 5 times
did you use ur phone for the capturing?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Hahnemann: 4:02pm On May 31, 2021
zaga2uk:

Me too, what does it mean please?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Messileo10000: 4:10pm On May 31, 2021
I was notified that I have not been shortlisted and that I should check later,
Meanwhile, my test result (which was 60%) is no longer showing again. Should I retake the test or what?

Someone should reach out please. cry
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by ProudBoy: 4:11pm On May 31, 2021
Hahnemann:

Me too, what does it mean please?
You have been selected. Congratulations.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by VEXT: 4:14pm On May 31, 2021
Messileo10000:
I was notified that I have not been shortlisted and that I should check later,
Meanwhile, my test result (which was 60%) is no longer showing again. Should I retake the test or what?

Someone should reach out please. cry

Move on bro,I was not shortlisted also..

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Edddie(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2021
Please am I to take another test?
When I logged in, I saw, "TAKE TEST". but I had taken already and scored 80%.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Adeyinka12(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2021
Nigeria nah Scam Ajeh ! , after i scored 90% still they don't short list me. Ooga oo
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Koval12(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2021
Mine is still showing a blank page till now.

Meanwhile guys,

I have a plot of land for sale at a very good price. The land is located at New home layout Umuchugbo Abakpa Nike. It goes for 3m naira.

All documents are ready. I am in need of money to offset a bill. Interested buyer can contact me on 08030616695. You can also chat me up on WhatsApp.

Thanks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Tunar18(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2021
I've not been able to do the capturing. Still trying to get information about that
kpo56:
did you use ur phone for the capturing?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by ogidiventure: 4:58pm On May 31, 2021
kpo56:
That's what I saw on my page. Can I use my phone and do the finger print capturing??

Phone cannot be used. Go to a cyber cafe where jamb registration is done and explain to them. They have a scanner made for this purpose
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by profdotcom: 5:08pm On May 31, 2021
Tunar18:
No, go and apply for Teach for Nigeria. Although far more rigorous than Npower and don't even assume you can be a ghost worker. Fortunately, the pay is more than double of what Npower volunteers get

Best of luck
but teach for Nigeria is just for 3 states, not all the states in Nigeria
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Misternas89(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2021
I tried helping my wife for her own after all these days of futility. The secret for me scapping through was; I make sure my phone’s VPN is on. And I was able to login for her easily. This is what I did. I rise!!!!!!!!!

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Reelmii: 5:19pm On May 31, 2021
3RNEST:

Empowering the youth bro.
oh, ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! / Private Home Tutors Required (full/part Time) N80,000 + Benefits / I Made This Huge Mistake In The Sixth Year Of My Professional Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.