Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Us Visa Lottery Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Lottery Help! (1641 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / I Didn't Include My Mail Address In This Year Visa Lottery Help. / Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Visa Lottery Help! by kenny1st(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2011
My nephew has just been notified as a selectee in the US visa Lottery program.Pls,can anyone guide/advice us on the next step? We wld appreciate. Contact us thru: kennytim2000@yahoo.com. Tanx.
Re: Us Visa Lottery Help! by justwise(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2011
kenny1st:

My nephew has just been notified as a selectee in the US visa Lottery program.Pls,can anyone guide/advice us on the next step? We wld appreciate. Contact us thru: kennytim2000@yahoo.com. Tanx.

Your Nephew will be contacted through the post for the next step.
Re: Us Visa Lottery Help! by strangest(m): 12:55am On May 02, 2011
from dv2012, you will no longer be contacted by post, please take note of that, cheers
Re: Us Visa Lottery Help! by gendebs(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2011
I applied for dv 2012 bt mistakenly deleted d message in my draft folder cos i saved d page in my e-mail address dnt knw if they is any way i can retrive d confirmation no @strangest hw wil dis years winner be contacted
I applied for dv 2012 bt mistakenly deleted d message in my draft folder cos i saved d page in my e-mail address dnt knw if they is any way i can retrive d confirmation no @strangest hw wil dis years winner be contacted
Re: Us Visa Lottery Help! by loverencha: 7:30pm On May 19, 2011
@gendebs, Well the previous visa lottery has been cancelled and there will be a new random selection.

Kentucky notified people on their e-mails and in this mail, they included a link where one can retrieve one's confirmation number. Once you click on that link, you will see your confirmation number.

So, there is still hope for you. I did not win the last time but I hope that I win this time around

I WISH US ALL THE BEST OF LUCK
Re: Us Visa Lottery Help! by switchmax8: 10:16am On May 21, 2011
gendebs,
Dont worry the results had been declared invalid they will send you an email notifying of the changes and if you have misplaced or forgotten your confirmation number they will send a link to you that you will click and display the confirmation number.
Re: Us Visa Lottery Help! by satos123(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2011
kenny, pls which site do they use to play dvlottery.send it to my Email:[b]tosin2see@yahoo.com
Re: Us Visa Lottery Help! by Neyomankind: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
u shuld av heard the result has being decleared void, sorry for your nephew as im sorry for myself too cos im also one the lucky winner that his heart was broken wen i got the news,

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info On Ebonyi State/ Abakaliki / Married But Have A Visa And Passport With Maiden Name / Cost Of Transport Fee From Onitsha To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.