Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz (2611 Views)

I Didn't Include My Mail Address In This Year Visa Lottery Help. / Us Visa Lottery Help! / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Nixo: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2009
Please house, has anyone been able to successfully fill and submit the DV lottery form since it started??
I have tried a couple of times but i get the same error message anytime i fill the first part of the form and i havent been able to fill the form
The picture i have is to specification anyway.

Please someone help.

Thankx
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by unclesamtech(m): 5:06am On Oct 08, 2009
You want to go America ?

Nigeria is a better place to be once you know what

you are doing,
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by rockafela(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2009
u no go leave am?? @unclesamtech

abeg @Nixo 4 nyt around 2 am wake and process ur obodoamerica lottery
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Nixo: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
@rockafela Thanx jo, no mind the guy wey dey answer question wit question, he is just a typical Nigerian.
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Mavor: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2009
Nna just move to Cotonou grin, on a more serious note why don't you just make a screenshot o the error message page and post it here so we can know wassup. I did the DV lottery some days back and had no problem with the website
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Nellyhands: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
Mavor you seem to be a nice guy. Can we get down? as in reach out to each other, i mean
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Obinoscopy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2009
Nixo:

Please house, has anyone been able to successfully fill and submit the DV lottery form since it started??
I have tried a couple of times but i get the same error message anytime i fill the first part of the form and i havent been able to fill the form
The picture i have is to specification anyway.

Please someone help.

Thankx
I ur pix 600 by 600 pixel? And hope u know the site is: www.dvlottery.state.gov
The instruction on how to fill it is in the site.
If u keep on having problem let me know. This is my mail: scopyunn@yahoo.com
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by abariko1(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2009
ya! I have been able to fill it and I was given a confirmation of subscription page where my confirmation no, year of birth is been given to me. It's really a nice programme
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Mavor: 2:53am On Nov 20, 2009
Do am urself na!!! angry
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Nixo: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2009
@Mavor,

You are just an asshole, weren't you the same person critizing about the program in the first place??Why u come dey charge "token fee" now??Owu don dey blow uLOL grin
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Mavor: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ode, nothin pain me. Just wanted you to realise that you're a mugu and your papa na yansh-hole. Nairaland no be for everyone
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by ayoolamii: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2009
my guy just make ur picz 600 by 600 picxel dat's all
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Mavor: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2009
na that 600x600 wahala dey really disqualify people
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Nixo: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2009
ayoolamii:

my guy just make your picz 600 by 600 picxel dat's all

Guy just google a picture resizer software to do that for u man, presently, i use pixresizer and it works beautifully, no mind that Mavor guy, na maga hin be, Ginger urself man and get it done urself, It is well
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by guseman(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2009
have u tried usin anoda browser? Read the insruction at the bottow of the page, Select SSL not standard ,
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2009
Na wa Oo, Pple de kolo 4 here oo, Poster if d pic size is a problem its an easy stuff, Rightclick on ur passport and click open with paint, Then click the "image" tab and click "attributes", Just change the width to 600 and height to 600, then Ok, Thats all, The photo validator will accept it 4 sure, D idiots we de charge token, Na him I don post here oo, Thieves Like Una! angry cheesy
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by sennar: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
Try dvlottery.state.gov or dvlottery.org
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by ayoolamii: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
thank's my brother on the dv picx have get it right (a plus for u )
but am having 1 problem here wit my system again pls can u help me out?
the problem is wen i log on 2 internet explorer it will open 1st page 4me as in yahoo page or google any of them but 2 open the 2nd page it will tell me page can not be display,what can be the problem ?
pls set me out of worry.
thank's my niga.
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Mavor: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
Visa lottery application don stop since on Monday o!!! Try reinstalling ur browser again if you're having problems with it
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by Goldpeas(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2011
Hello My Fellow Nairalanders, please i've been trying to fill the Dv form but got hooked up on column8 - d postal/zip code ,ADDRESS Line 1 & 2, Mailing Country and Wat Level of Education do i fill as an ND holder? Please i need replies,

Update me on Ubanshee@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation,
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by alfablondy: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
choose4me:

Na wa Oo, Pple de kolo 4 here oo, Poster if d pic size is a problem its an easy stuff, Rightclick on your passport and click open with paint, Then click the "image" tab and click "attributes", Just change the width to 600 and height to 600, then Ok, Thats all, The photo validator will accept it 4 sure, D idiots we de charge token, Na him I don post here oo, Thieves Like Una! angry cheesy

You are right you can also use microsoft office picture manager.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-777443.0.html#msg9323332
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by fabulos07: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2012
Pls ȋ̊ applied for dvlottery by september last year an received an e-mail ystday dα† ȋ̊ am one ✽f †ђξ winners....ȋ̊ don't have mƔ confirmation order number 2 verify †ђξ authenticity of †ђξ mail.....pls wht do ȋ̊ do? Ȋ̊ really need 2 know if am not un2 one scammer waitn 2 download frm mƔ pocket
Re: Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz by temmytanny(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
scammers ,keep off bro. the result is coming out in may 2012 and not march

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Builds Four Points Sheraton In Akwa Ibom (pictures) / Let's Talk Austria / Why Foreigners Don’t Want To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.