Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Pls Am Ready To Do Any Job(free Evik) To Eat. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Am Ready To Do Any Job(free Evik) To Eat. (902 Views)

When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / BEFORE YOU GO FOR ANY SALES JOB! Free Lessons / I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Am Ready To Do Any Job(free Evik) To Eat. by Mpetempe(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2011
A Friend Of Mine Said To Me That He Is Ever Ready To Do Any Job Just To Eat That Is Free Evil.

This friend just finished his secondary school 2yrs ago but no money to further and the worst part is that he has nobody as relative all his closed once rejects him.

I want to use this medium to share his feelings, and am hoping to see a good samaritan, even he is ready for apenti apenti(bouye servant) or if u have any kind of help to render this fellow you are highly welcome.
Re: Pls Am Ready To Do Any Job(free Evik) To Eat. by cupid4ig(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2011
god will see him through

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Verified Usa Paypal Account / Auditors Is Urgently Needed In Our Abuja Region / Standard Alliance Group Calling On Marketering Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.