Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month (3769 Views)

When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. / Job For Muhijadeens (salary Per Month #500,000) Urgent Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by thomoye: 12:10am On Aug 21, 2011
I AM READY TO TAKE ANY JOB THAT OFFERS EVEN 15,000 NAIRA SALARY PER MONTH

I was supposed to complete my degree in electrical engineering in 2008.But I spilled in 2009 due to deficiency in analogue electronics 2, high voltage engineering, and telecommunications. I later was able to complete my extra year programme in 2009/2010 but I faced health challenge upon the completion of my second semester exams.
Unfortunately when it was time for NYSC mobilization I got to school and found that my name was not included in the mobilized list for the NYSC because I was not around to clear myself.I went to the electrical department and up to the university`s senate only to be turned down because a course is still Standing against me. Although the school authority did wave/forgo one course for each student in my shoe but I was not around in time to fight for myself due to financial challenge. So now I have to keep roaming about the admin blocks until they sort me out,atleast to give me a statement of result so that I can have something to rest on.I keep moving from one office to the other without headway.
Since 2008 I have not been able to work and earn a living.All through 2010 I was roaming from one construction site to the other looking for labourer work .Unfortunately I only get hired like two or three times per month.I found that even labourer work is scarce.I was not even able to get hired for 5 days in row.I am ready to do any job either menialor corporate.I believe there is dignity in every labour.I need to work to get something to eat first so that I can be able to think right and fight for my result but no job! Not even menial jobs!
I live in ZUBA F.C.T Although I have learn`t web design yet it is not bringing food to my table.I even learn`t forex trading but I eventually found that my 50 usd capital it cannot satisfy my daily financial obligations because I have only been able to make 10usd per week from the 50 usd that I deposited into my trading account.How can I live by 10usd per week in Abuja? I need atleast 500usd to run the business before I can earn worthy returns weekly or monthly.I even pasted posters to invite people for home lessons on mathematics,further mathematics , physics ,integrated science and intro/tech but nobody has called me yet.Now I am ready to work in any part of Nigeria In as much as the job can put food on my table.I can plan my life even on a 15,000 naira job.I will be very grateful if anyone can help me out on this.Thanks for reading.
God bless!
Oye O. Thomas
thomdotsuccess@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Odunnu: 4:55am On Aug 21, 2011
You are almost there brother. Be strong
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by tanimola22: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2011
Odunnu:

You are almost there brother. Be strong
thomoye:

I AM READY TO TAKE ANY JOB THAT OFFERS EVEN 15,000 NAIRA SALARY PER MONTH

I was supposed to complete my degree in electrical engineering in 2008.But I spilled in 2009 due to deficiency in analogue electronics 2, high voltage engineering, and telecommunications. I later was able to complete my extra year programme in 2009/2010 but I faced health challenge upon the completion of my second semester exams.
Unfortunately when it was time for NYSC mobilization I got to school and found that my name was not included in the mobilized list for the NYSC because I was not around to clear myself.I went to the electrical department and up to the university`s senate only to be turned down because a course is still Standing against me. Although the school authority did wave/forgo one course for each student in my shoe but I was not around in time to fight for myself due to financial challenge. So now I have to keep roaming about the admin blocks until they sort me out,atleast to give me a statement of result so that I can have something to rest on.I keep moving from one office to the other without headway.
Since 2008 I have not been able to work and earn a living.All through 2010 I was roaming from one construction site to the other looking for labourer work .Unfortunately I only get hired like two or three times per month.I found that even labourer work is scarce.I was not even able to get hired for 5 days in row.I am ready to do any job either menialor corporate.I believe there is dignity in every labour.I need to work to get something to eat first so that I can be able to think right and fight for my result but no job! Not even menial jobs!
I live in ZUBA F.C.T Although I have learn`t web design yet it is not bringing food to my table.I even learn`t forex trading but I eventually found that my 50 usd capital it cannot satisfy my daily financial obligations because I have only been able to make 10usd per week from the 50 usd that I deposited into my trading account.How can I live by 10usd per week in Abuja? I need atleast 500usd to run the business before I can earn worthy returns weekly or monthly.I even pasted posters to invite people for home lessons on mathematics,further mathematics , physics ,integrated science and intro/tech but nobody has called me yet.Now I am ready to work in any part of Nigeria In as much as the job can put food on my table.I can plan my life even on a 15,000 naira job.I will be very grateful if anyone can help me out on this.Thanks for reading.
God bless!
Oye O. Thomas
thomdotsuccess@yahoo.com

Your story really touched me. I am happy that I might be able to offer you some help. Too many resourceful people with one problems or the other in Naija. Some of us are just lucky sha!

Okay, now to business, you made mention of wanting to give private lessons to students in Abuja, Lagos or anywhere else for that matter. That is good. I did the same thing for many years in Nigeria before I 'wakad'. In fact, I started teaching when I just finished secondary school at age 17. I was directly recruited by one of our high school teachers to teach at one of his tutorial centres in Lagos. I did this until I graduated from the university. I was lucky to have clients who are extremely wealthy. Sometimes, I made up to 10-20K from a client and I had about 4 clients at the time. That gave me the chance to not only make money, but to also get close to those very wealthy ones in Naija, Their children also loved me like crazy, even the fine chicks among them. wink.Bro, I think you should go for the private tutoring thingy because that is the best thing you can do now without a degree. If you play your cards well, you could make up to 50K per month. I, myself, made between 50K-60K as a final year undergrad whilst in the business in Naija.

Concerning the private lesson thingy, which is in fact what we are discussing, I have a link in Abuja and several links in Lagos. Let me quiz you a little. Now, how long have you been teaching? Are you really enthusiastic about teaching? Are you conversant with the style of questions in O'level Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Physics? Do you have answers to almost all of them? Can you prepare students for Cambridge/IGCSE/SAT/TOEFL exams? Abeg give answers to these questions make we carry go from there.

Good luck
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by thomoye: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2011
This is already looking like a breakthrough to me.Thank God
for your life and thank God for nairaland.

I have taught maths and physics in an o`level class to prepare them
for neco/waec exams and jamb as well.I taught then in a tutorial
centre in kubwa back as 2006/2007.Therefore I am conversant with o`level
syllabus and past questions.I have solutions for them.

As for toefl,sat and, I have not taught anyone on them before.However,
I can still teach them successfully.It is just a matter of laying my hands
on the syllabus and probably the past questions.

I have passion for teaching especially for candidates preparing for waec/neco
or A`level entrance exams.Therefore I will be very glad if you can link me up.
This opportunity will not only make my day but my year.I deeply appreciate
your benevolence.

Thanks and God bless
Oye Thomas
thomdotsuccess@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by tanimola22: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2011
thomoye:

This is already looking like a breakthrough to me.Thank God
for your life and thank God for nairaland.

I have taught maths and physics in an o`level class to prepare them
for neco/waec exams and jamb as well.I taught then in a tutorial
centre in kubwa back as 2006/2007.Therefore I am conversant with o`level
syllabus and past questions.I have solutions for them.

As for toefl,sat and, I have not taught anyone on them before.However,
I can still teach them successfully.It is just a matter of laying my hands
on the syllabus and probably the past questions.

I have passion for teaching especially for candidates preparing for waec/neco
or A`level entrance exams.Therefore I will be very glad if you can link me up.
This opportunity will not only make my day but my year.I deeply appreciate
your benevolence.

Thanks and God bless
Oye Thomas
thomdotsuccess@yahoo.com

Good. We will carry on via email.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by mepistle: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2011
Why don't u go for another legitimate job that will establish financial security. U can reach me on 08187188305- Mike.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by violent(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2011
Wise decision to come on Nairaland, good luck mate!
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Taiw(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
@tanimola22 You are really God sent to nairalanders and i must commend u for d good work u have done in helping people find their path in life.please can u send me an email(blank) to telltboyz@yahoo.com. i urgently need ur advice on this job matter too.May God blessings never cease in your life.Thanks
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by lollypop2(f): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
If u r serious I will call u. Don't want to drop my no here

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by lollypop2(f): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
Called but someone else picked your phone. Call me back with the number I used in calling you if you still need a job
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Chiommynwa: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Pls my elder sister needs a job too. She read business adminstration and mgt(HND). Finished nysc last month. Pls her number is 08184058022. Tank u all
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
I called but it's your wife that picked the call.

I've asked her to tell you to flash me when you're back.

I'm ready to offer you a job with pay slightly higher than that but the limitation is the job is in Lagos.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Debeloved87(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
Please help, i need a job too...i dnt really mind the salary as long as its goin to cover my transport.. am just tired of staying at home, eating, sleeping, waking and thinkin, pls hep....u cn reach me on dis adrs paul_fred2003@yahoo.com.thnx

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Voned(f): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Pls I need a job too if u could help I will really appreciate it God bless pls send ur email addy
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by bassette(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
thank God for this thread..please am writing specifically to jarus and lollypop and anyone else that could be interested in helping out..my case is almost similar to the OP's..i would be so grateful if you can assist me with a job.i reside in lagos and just rounded up my cisco 1st level training whilst undergoing training for ceh(ethical hacking)but being an orphan i need a job to keep body and soul together and to fund my career pursuits(writing the certification exams and going further).kindly help out anyone and God bless..i can be reached on 08086006139,chucbassey@gmail.com...thank you
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by bjbonafide(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
Please any good Nigerian in the house should offer me a job.
I am a graduate of Agricultural Economics from Bowen University.
Thank you in anticipation, you can contact me via bjbonafide001@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Originakalokalo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
I have HND Mechanical Engineerin from kaduna Polytechnic,with Distinction,i just concluded my Post Graduate Diploma(march 2012) in the same course from Federal University of Technology Minna with (CGPA,4.2).i have two years of teachin experience in mathematics,physics,technical drawing,and further maths.i need a job as i am presently at home.teachin,jobs in any construction company,oil and gas(just on contract basis to get the required experience needed),banking,and any other.please help.i went for the PGD program becos i was at home doin nothing.God bless you as you respond.you can reach me on 08189902850.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Leoejiofor(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2012
Pls, i also need a job. Am tired of staying at home, am not even with myself again. I hardly sleep cos, my job issue is giving me a sleepless rest, before i can sleep, i must take cypron gold tablet so that i can be able to sleep atleast 1hr 20minutes. Infact, am just confused. I have pray nd pray bt, God seems not to hear or help me out. Of which HE gave me the money to buy gud suit's nd shirt's that i wil wear when i start working. Now he does nt want to give me the job again. Infact, i don't understand what HE s doing again my life. Am just helpless.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2012
hello nairalanders, i am also in need of a job. I just concluded training on ccna (cisco) and networking basics and looking foward to ccnp and securities. I also am very skilled in graphics design using photoshop, fireworks, picassa and moderate in use of dreamweaver. I need a job to enable me pay for certification trainings and exams and to put food on d table. My location is lagos, any jobs pls contact me on freakazoidemy@yahoo.com. 08060765089
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by axins: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2012
please don't sell urself cheaply because of ur predicament, u are more than 15k

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Iykesmooth: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jarus: I called but it's your wife that picked the call.

I've asked her to tell you to flash me when you're back.

I'm ready to offer you a job with pay slightly higher than that but the limitation is the job is in Lagos.
plz sir, can u offer me any job in lagos??
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Iykesmooth:
plz sir, can u offer me any job in lagos??

Not offering any job now. thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Iykesmooth: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jarus:

Not offering any job now. thanks
anybody who has any job offer should plz holla at me, and i live in lagos
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by avalontony(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Guys... Please swallow your pride and submit your CV to schools. I did that and all the schools called me. My advice... Get out of your comfort zone... (God's grace).
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by Projectors(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
There is job opening for someone who reside around ikeja and it's environs.

Interested candidate should send a text to this number 07052132538.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month by wizzle772: 6:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Projectors: There is job opening for someone who reside around ikeja and it's environs.

Interested candidate should send a text to this number 07052132538.
pls what kind of jobs is it?

(1) (Reply)

Invitation From "Nature Plus" / Massive Recruitment @ FCMB / Nationwide Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.