Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Used To Tell Them That I Am A Fake Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Used To Tell Them That I Am A Fake Joshua (1576 Views)

Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy / Why Do Nigerians Get Angry When You Tell Them You Do Not Believe In God?. / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Tell Them That I Am A Fake Joshua by tbjfansuk: 10:35pm On May 01, 2011
People mistake me for Prophet T.B Joshua

[center]LOOK AT THIS DUDE WHO CLAIMS PEOPLE MISTAKE HIM FOR TB JOSHUA. SURELY HE ONLY WANT TO MAKE HIMSELF POPULAR. WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLE?[/center]
[center]
[/center]

[center]Dare Ogunsanwo aka Emperor[/center]

[center][img]http://tbjoshuatestimonies.files./2011/03/tb-joshua-preaching.jpg?w=500&h=483&width=600[/img][/center]

[center]T.B. Joshua preaching God's Word at The SCOAN[/center]

SOURCE: http://www.ghanamma.com/2011/04/30/people-mistake-me-for-prophet-t-b-joshua/#comment-46759
Re: I Used To Tell Them That I Am A Fake Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2011
He looks a little like the tbj of many years ago.
Re: I Used To Tell Them That I Am A Fake Joshua by Azibalua(f): 4:57pm On May 02, 2011
Definitely not!

(1) (Reply)

War In The Church, Against TB Joshua / A Food For Thought For Atheists And Unbelievers Alike! / Crucified To The Religious World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.