Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Forgotten Npower Password - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Forgotten Npower Password (5043 Views)

"UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password" / I Can't Reset My Npower Password / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgotten Npower Password by ogbonnajose(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Hello house,
Please I received congratulatory email from NASIMs-Npower

But the problem is that O can't login because I forgot my password.

I clicked on the "forgot password" button and after entering my email, the response will read "the NASIMs portal has been closed for profile update".

Please is anyone here experiencing this, how did you go about it?
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by Shetemi12(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Message them via the email sent to you. Or call their designated numbers to talk to their customer service.
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by 360ng: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ee
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
u can ask google
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by Torosk1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
So? angry
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by MosayA: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Village people

grin grin grin
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by Malawian(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
ogbonnajose:
Hello house,
Please I received congratulatory email from NASIMs-Npower

But the problem is that O can't login because I forgot my password.

I clicked on the "forgot password" button and after entering my email, the response will read "the NASIMs portal has been closed for profile update".

Please is anyone here experiencing this, how did you go about it?
If you ever used a phone browser to log in, the password is saved somewhere inside that browser And you can always view it.
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by Elock1: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
cheesy
God will punish poverty oh, see wetin naija Don make us turn to

N-POWER na how much sef

4 Likes

Re: Forgotten Npower Password by kizsis(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Are you an N-Power Batch C applicant trying to login to the N-Power/NASIMS portal and constantly faced with the "invalid password" prompt highlighted in red?

Probably where you wrote down the password cannot be located.

Do not worry, an N-Power Batch C applicant can always create a new password and still login into his or her N-Power/NASIMS dashboard.

The following steps below can be used to recover your N-Power lost password successfully

Step 1: An affected N-Power Batch C applicant should "Click" on login on the NASIMS/N-Power website.

Step2: An N-Power Batch C applicant should click on the “Forgot Password” option to recover his or her password.

Step3: An affected N-Power Batch C applicant should chose the N-POWER application email or preferably the N-Power Batch C applicant can go for the N-POWER application ID.

Step4: The affected N-Power Batch C applicant should enter the information required as selected.

Step5: The N-Power Batch C applicant should Click on “Reset Password”

Step6: The N-Power Batch C applicant should enter his or her new password and click "proceed".

The N-Power Batch C applicant can now login with his or her password created few minutes ago or with your N-POWER application ID.
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by NrwCrown0217(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
30kWahala
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by Reelmii: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by telleyway: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
How do one login, have been trying to days and it keep saying transaction failed.
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by osuofia2(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE AFTER YOU BRO
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by kolakolex: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
N power has been having issues since it was relocated to the office in charge of DISASTER.

They should have Left it under the care of His Excellency (vice President). N power was doing very fine with little glitch under his Excellency.

Common Registration they cannot handle.
If u have any issue with registration or payment or ur account number is not correct,it will be very difficult to fix with this set of fellas managing the Website and N power as a whole.

Let's be optimistic as always, E GO BETTER
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by Anaerobi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
I thought am d only one facing same wahala.. because I uses one password... But am surprised it wasn't login in again
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by ogbonnajose(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
I have followed those steps, it's not working.

kizsis:
Are you an N-Power Batch C applicant trying to login to the N-Power/NASIMS portal and constantly faced with the "invalid password" prompt highlighted in red?

Do not worry, an N-Power Batch C applicant can always create a new password and still login into his or her N-Power/NASIMS dashboard.

The following steps below can be used to recover your N-Power lost password successfully

Step 1: An affected N-Power Batch C applicant should "Click" on login on the NASIMS/N-Power website.

Step2: An N-Power Batch C applicant should click on the “Forgot Password” option to recover his or her password.

Step3: An affected N-Power Batch C applicant should chose the N-POWER application email or preferably the N-Power Batch C applicant can go for the N-POWER application ID.

Step4: The affected N-Power Batch C applicant should enter the information required as selected.

Step6: The N-Power Batch C applicant should enter his or her new password and click "proceed".

The N-Power Batch C applicant can now login with his or her password created few minutes ago or with your N-POWER application ID.
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by SolarEdge: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmmm

Thinking uninterrupted power supply? Then think solar....check my signature Asap
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
ogbonnajose:

I have followed those steps, it's not working.

It will work, maybe network is delaying it.
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by Rbae: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2021
I've changed my password twice and it's working. I just changed it this morning again. U need a strong internet connection and please use operamini. Keep clicking till u see it connects. It takes a lot of effort o.

1 Like

Re: Forgotten Npower Password by mohd001: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2021
kizsis:

please can u help me sir, i have have tried to do it but unsuccessful.
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by vansledge(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
mohd001:

please can u help me sir, i have have tried to do it but unsuccessful.
Call npower costumer care they will help you retrieve your password or reset after asking you few questions
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by mohd001: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
vansledge:

Call npower costumer care they will help you retrieve your password or reset after asking you few questions

Alright. thanks alo
Re: Forgotten Npower Password by mohd001: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
vansledge:

OK... thanks very much!

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Position Exist For Fresh Graduate In Federal Civil Service / Eko Hotels And Suites Currently Recruiting? / Aldelia Group Graduate Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.