Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 4 (474 Views)

The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 2 / The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 1. / Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 4 by PastorSomba(m): 5:43am On Jun 02, 2021
THE REDEMPTIVE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 4

Ephesians 1:7 (KJV) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Hebrews 9:12 (KJV) Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
Acts 20:28; 1Corinthians 1:30; Revelation 5:9

Today we continue on the blessings of the Redemptive Power of the blood of Jesus.

11. On the cross in John 19:30 when Jesus said it is finished, He meant the work of redemption is complete, the old creation is over and the end has come for all God's enemies. As God rested after He created man and finished the first creation in Genesis 2:1-3 so also the new creation by the blood of Jesus has given eternal rest to all who believe. Hebrew 10:12-13.

12. The blood of Jesus has abolished sin and death, all the laws thereof and all that are associated with sin and death. Even if sin, death, sickness, poverty, curses, oppression, bondage, etc are still in the world, they have no power over you if you believe. By redemption you have been given power over the devil and all evil. Resist them in the name of JESUS because the blood of Jesus has abolished and set you free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2; 2Timothy 1:10; James 4:7. Resist the devil and all that is evil and they shall flee in the name of JESUS. Hebrews 2:14-15; Romans 6:14; Luke 10:19; Mark 16:17-18; Ephesians 4:27; 2Corinthians 8:9; Galatians 3:13-14.

13. Since Jesus came from heaven, the blood of Jesus not only redeemed all things on earth but also all things in heaven. And as the creator and owner of all things in heaven and earth He alone has the capacity to redeem and pay the full price for the redemption of all things hence all who are redeemed in Him share with Him in all things in heaven and earth. Ephesians 1:19-23; 2:5-6; Galatians 3:26-29; Colossians 1:15-20; Matthew 28:18.

14. By the blood of Jesus we are not just redeemed but we are redeemed and promoted in life to the status of the sons and children of God so that we can share in Christ and with Christ in all things including his life, sonship, kingship, priesthood and power. Colossians 3:1-4; Romans 8:16-17, Revelation 5:9-10,. The bible says John 1:12 (KJV) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

The purpose of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba
Re: The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 4 by Achor1111(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2021
What of pt 1-3
Re: The Redemptive Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 4 by PastorSomba(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Please check last week Wednesday, Friday and Monday this week.
God bless you
Achor1111:
What of pt 1-3

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Or Hell ~ Which Is Choice? / Hear Me. / How To Ask For Money Correctly And Get People Rushing To Give You This 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.