Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student (1281 Views)

Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by tonyluyi1985: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2021
A 20-year-old Ijaw student from Rivers State, Miss Alaba Ann Tam Danagogo, is the 2021 overall best scholar at the Syracuse University in New York, the United States of America (U.S.A).
Graduating with distinctions in Biology Major and Minor in English and Textual Studies, among other academic accomplishments, Alaba was also awarded the prestigious 1870 scholarship by the university for another four-year Medical Studies.
The university’s Dean of the School of Arts and Science, Prof. Karin Ruhlandt, said among Alaba’s academic accomplishments are the Dean’s List Honors, Distinction in Biology and the highest recognised 1870 Syracuse University scholarship offered by the Office of Admission of the university.
Alaba was Students’ Speaker (valedictorian) for 2021 and she was selected as a Senior Class Marshall of the university, recognised as a Distinguished Syracuse University Scholar, having graduated summa cum laude with a 3.97 CGPA in a four-point system.
Ruhlandt said: “Alaba’s study in Biology also includes independent research related to the development of the brain’s neocotext which will eventually help scientists understand certain new developmental disorders.
“In addition to her academics, Alaba has volunteered at hospitals in Syracuse. She was also a student tutor and Event Coordinator for the Food Recovery Network and international student mentor at the Connection Programme in the Centre of International Services and serves as Vice-President of the Aikido Sports Club in Syracuse.”
Receiving her valedictory award, Alaba said: “The journey was tough but I made the promise to myself to do my best and make my time at Syracuse University special for me.
“I hope to gain the necessary scientific skills to care for those in need and also bring my thoughts to bear through literature and creative writing.”
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/06/02/nigerian-girl-is-us-universitys-overall-best-student/
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by doggedfighter(f): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2021
No pictures
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by TempUser: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2021
No paragraph?
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by Freestainworld(m): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2021
A big round of applause to this beautiful soul, meanwhile somewhere in the country, some ladies from a particular tribe are busy marrying bandits with Ak47 in the Forest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by OsinAmaka: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
A big round of applause to this beautiful soul, meanwhile somewhere in the country, some ladies from a particular tribe are busy marrying bandits with Ak47 in the Forest.
Oga, nah how u take know say she is beautiful cos i no see any pishure ooo.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by hurryup123(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2021
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by Lekan111(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good one
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
hurryup123:
IGBO AMAKA

All of you fools that are hell bent on spoiling the name of the tribe "Igbo", may you die shameful untimely death.

May you never amount to anything in life

May you be struck with an incurable disease.

Bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by Harry00(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
TempUser:
No paragraph?
copied and paste
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by TempUser: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Harry00:

copied and paste
Copy and paste
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by Harry00(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
TempUser:
Copy and paste
anyhow
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by EverythingFit: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Big congrats it's never easy.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by 7victor(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
So many girls have 2 attractive gifts: Brain and Strength.

There are so many girls between the ages of 18 and 25 who are very powerful physically and also brilliant.

If they mistakenly hit you with their hands, you will hear it for body.

I have seen a lot of them when I am lecturing.

They are still in their prime.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by Kayprincefav: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
RSUST Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session

The management of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt, is inviting application from suitably eligible candidates for admission into Postgraduate Programmes of the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.

Requirements for RSUST Postgraduate Admission form

Applicants who possess the qualifications in the following underlisted categories will be eligible for admission into the postgraduate programmes; however, candidates must also fulfil the Rivers State University of Science and Technology’s matriculation requirements Nkpolu-Orowomkwo, Port Harcourt.
Read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/rsust-postgraduate-admission-form-for-2020-2021-academic-session-2/]
Re: Nigerian Girl Is US University’s Overall Best Student by shinglegeh: 2:09am On Jun 08, 2021
go girl grin

(1) (Reply)

Female Graduate Becomes Roadside Food Vendor After Job Searches Failed / Top 10 Hardest Masters Degrees To Study In The World / Advice: Unilag Or UI For Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.