Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' (17128 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Fight Kubrat Pulev At Tottenham Hotspur Stadium On June 20 / Throwback Photos Of Louis Van Gaal And Jose Mourinho At Barcelona In 1997 / Wenger To Replace Mourinho At Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by obembet(f): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Antonio Conte is in advanced negotiations to become Tottenham's new boss, according to reports in Italy.

Spurs have yet to find a permanent successor to Jose Mourinho who was sacked in April after 17 months in charge, with Ryan Mason taking temporary charge until the end of the Premier League season.

But now Sky Sport Italia claim former Chelsea boss Conte - who quit Serie A champions Inter Milan last month - is in talks to move back to the Premier League.

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1400071290564775944?s=19

9 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Merchant247: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
If true next season go tough ooo

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Bigredmachine: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oh no, Arsenal don die be that... Na 15th I dey see us for table so ... This guy is a no nonsense manager very rugged and straight to the point... E sure me say he go win at least one trophy and qualify tottenham for champions league with ease...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Diamondniyi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
sad
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by revived: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
E go be

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by obembet(f): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Daniel Levy be hating Chelsea but hiring every manager that Chelsea has sacked... Andre Villas Boas, Jose Mourinho and now Antonio Conte. There's just something about Chelsea and trophies that Spurs want to steal.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Chekwube1989(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good one
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Cairoboy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good luck to him but I don't see him winning the league in 5 years time.
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Sunofgod(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Pochetino wants the job back.
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by EricSmallz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Even if they hire Sir. Alex Ferguson, they still will not win Trophy. If the likes of Kane and Son Leave that team, they will go back to Tottenham of 2004/2005

4 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Kingdemi212019: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Omo top 4 go hot next season ooo

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by LeeMason(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
All the top coaches in the world are in england. The best league in the world.

27 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Justinlean02(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
This news really got me thinking, if only Arsenal can be radical and sack Arteta and get this Conte Coach. Arteta can get the Everton Job, learn and get more coaching experience ... Arsenal missing out on Conte is a huge difference in them getting top 4. Arteta can prove me wrong shaa cause that's life wink wink grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Findschoolnews: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
wahala
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by owobokiri(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
They need new defensive structure at Tottenham. Those guys there are not good enough. I mean the back four. Goalkeeper is good, defensive midfielders are good, attackers are terrific. But the back four are crappy! No Coach can fix crap! Change the defense and that team will terrorize opponents...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by MVLOX(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wahala replacing another wahala
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by TempUser: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
I dey wait them...

cheesy

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by DMechyy: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
cool
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
I thought Conte once said he likes and misses Italy?
The guy is confused
If he thinks he can replicate in England what he did in Italy he is joking

1 Like

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by ArewaNightmare: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin Another hard coach coming to England and I hope LEVI is OK with his madness bcuz he does not take shit

3 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Zhongkui: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wetin dey motivate this conte sef... You left inter for Tottenham
Nawa

9 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by derbykol(f): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good choice!
Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
No chance for Arsenal to make top 4.

Kingdemi212019:
Omo top 4 go hot next season ooo

4 Likes

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by Militant30: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
My Man u should sack Ole and employ Luis Enrique as soon as possible.
If not we will not make top 4 with the likes of Ole

Conte is a good coach though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' by GeneralPula: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
He’s a good coach..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premier League: Players From All 20 Clubs Will Continue To Take The Knee / Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi / Maradona To Undergo Surgery For Blood Clot In Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.