Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The One N Only Roki Baby - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The One N Only Roki Baby (3644 Views)

Why Roki And Hoti Did Not Make Da Bomb: 2011 Miss Nairaland 14 Lists / Roki, Roki, Roki, Where Are You: Please Lets Chat Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53am On May 11, 2011
ayosmiles:

Yeah I know, my bad. I should apologize
do wots right buddie , dont mind buff dat guy go stir wahala run liv u cheesy cheesy cheesy

2buff:

^^ Nothing wrong with what you said. It was just a fact. undecided
bufffy it don do joor, haba angry cool
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 11, 2011
^^  grin tongue
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by delagasky(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2011
Idowuogbo:

do wots right buddie , dont mind buff dat guy go stir wahala run liv u cheesy cheesy cheesy

and u!! why hav u been running in/out of ma life angry angry
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by Idowuogbo(f): 5:11pm On May 11, 2011
delagasky:

and u!! why hav u been running in/out of ma life angry angry
kai ur navigation system na world classs , oya lets deal wiv issues on crossroads kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by delagasky(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2011
^^^wit ma tracking system only focussed on u, u know its not such a hard task grin
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by dave2(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2011
What's going here? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by delagasky(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2011
^^^
cool cool cool cool

use dis u go see well
grin grin grin grin
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by dave2(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2011
I mean what are u guys doing in here all alone when Reed, Rokiatu are away shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hope u are not playing mummy and daddy game grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by delagasky(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2011
^^^they left the room, but as per say the bill neva expire, like sharp guy i say make i use short time with Id grin grin grin
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by dave2(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2011
Ewo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Where is Idowu
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by delagasky(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2011
^^^ i have put her coochie to sleep grin grin
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by dave2(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2011
Hope u will be bold to repeat that when she comes back wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by delagasky(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2011
^^^infact im sure her coochie will speak for her grin grin
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by dave2(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2011
Sharp guy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Make Idowu boyfriend catch grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by delagasky(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2011
^^ BF u say??
dat na when she neva meet dis daddy right here, right now, na me dey shine dat congo grin grin
and she can testify to my kporo of strenght grin grin grin
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by dave2(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2011
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Idowu, please come and hear this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by delagasky(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2011
^^when she wakes up from my akamu induced sleep grin grin
in the meanwhile. . . stop derailing the thread grin grin grin
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26pm On May 11, 2011
dela dela , nautie u are
dey are not meant to no how good i am in vulcanising na grin grin grin grin

dave2:

OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Idowu, please come and hear this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
wetin happen , oh boi dem show u osama dead body ni shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by ayosmiles(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2011
Idowuogbo:

What is right? I hope you are not saying i should apologize. I was actually laughing at ypur accusation because that's what girls do when you tell them the truth. They accuse you of insulting them. where is pweety4me
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by Tosinville(m): 3:01am On May 12, 2011
Pweety4u

I wish i had u? holy fuckadelic!!! you can say that one more time hehe!

I'll become a gay straight up if its your type that are all over this nation cos u might aggressively chop off the stuff ~wey dey comot my pee~ with your evil sharp teeth when fellating.
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by LordReed(m): 4:01am On May 12, 2011
^^^^Bad Boy!!!
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by yusuf2(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2011
Reed, lng tym bro, hp u're doing great? but ehm what the fok is going on here? Rokiatu? Seriously? i'm very sure deep inside, u know Ms. Potato beats her hands down, just saying, no insults intended to Rokiatu, i'm sure she's also great.
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by LordReed(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2011
yusuf!!! LoL Dude where u been at bro? Yeah am good. Don't worry about Ms Potato ok? wink
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by Pweety4me(f): 10:51am On May 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Can you do more than a dead rat?
I can do more than your momma grin angry tongue

ayosmiles:

You are supposed to thank me for doing you a favour. Recently I have discovered why no guy actually wants you. With your current behaviour, you may just end up lonely or convert to a lesbian lol
your mama na him go turn lesbo

Idowuogbo:

^dats not cute at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Dat's all?na 2day i go know say we no be d same blood shiorrr  *rolls eyes & walks out*
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37pm On May 13, 2011
Pweety4me:

Dat's all?na 2day i go know say we no be d same blood shiorrr  *rolls eyes & walks out*
Ewo. sad, c'dis chikA wot did u expect me to do, carry cutLass dey chase invisble up and down , c dats y our blood no rhyme tongue
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by ayosmiles(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ewo. sad, c'dis chikA wot did u expect me to do, carry cutLass dey chase invisble up and down , c dats y our blood no rhyme tongue

Don't mind her, she is suffering from chronic loneliness and obsessive self-hatred disorder, i have found out. You did what people usually do when they don't know what is actually happening; try to criticize the guy and try to make peace. Yet that is not enough for her. Now you know what is actually happening. That goes to show the difference between a normal chick and a world-wide self hating reject. Apology to you if you don't like the way we treat her. But we are only trying to help her.
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On May 13, 2011
^kai AY.com u no dey fear to type massacre sha joker, it don do abeg
Let it go okay pls, evry one has a right to b wot dey want to b , if it doesnt gel wiv u , dont go do d'passover dinner ok,are we cool smiley
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by ayosmiles(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^kai AY.com u no dey fear to type massacre sha joker, it don do abeg
Let it go okay pls, evry one has a right to b wot dey want to b , if it doesnt gel wiv u , dont go do d'passover dinner ok,are we cool smiley

Ok I don hear oh. I don't actually hate her contrary to what you might think, she's the one that hates me. I don't really have anything against her except i will like her to change her attitude. actually odunnu has revealed to me what is actually wrong with her.

How r u now. Do you live in nigeria? which city?
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by LordReed(m): 3:05am On May 14, 2011
@Pweety4me
*Watches her descend into kpoto kpoto* I no fit join you so bye bye
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by Nobody: 3:43am On May 14, 2011
Make una take am easy with the girl sha make she no go kpai herself. grin
I know she sucks (large), and lacks a single bone of courtesy, and is plain rude angry, but she's probably one of those misguided young girls who feel that men are attracted to her rudeness. Though one would think the reality of her sever lack of admirers would have flogged that false logic out of her by now but well, I guess some people are just ordained to spend 40 years of their life learning a single lesson cheesy
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04pm On May 14, 2011
2bufff angry sad, y u doin ajasa it don do na
If she is working for her let her breathe , osanobua eeee
U like blending situations sha, u bleNder whiCh brand are u tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: The One N Only Roki Baby by Pweety4me(f): 1:26pm On May 14, 2011
*Listening 2 Deuces & shaking her bakassi* grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E.s.u.t Graduates ! / Mama-gee Will You Marry Me! / Heart-broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.