Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi (46406 Views)

ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court / Meet Comrade Aker Agatha Soohemba: The First Female SU President Of Benue State / Unilorin Elects New SU President With Other Executives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by 9jaRealist: 9:11am On Jun 03, 2021
>
SU? Students Union or SCRIPTURE Union?

Who decides what constitutes “indecent dressing”?
There was a time wearing trousers was considered indecent. SMH

>

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Don't tell me, she is TIV.

Tribalism is in all universities in Nigeria.

Let me go and read the post to confirm.
you and Dallas complaining of tribalism.
This isn't a political appointment biko

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by dallasi: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2021
emmnprince:

Have you lived in their midst for good number of years before you arrived at this conclusion or hearsay?

Just look at Benue politics ...all juices appointment, infrastructures are in Tivs hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by dallasi: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
you and Dallas complaining of tribalism.
This isn't a political appointment biko

Tiv are too tribalistic
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Adetayo1978(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2021
She's beautiful.
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Adetayo1978(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2021
Please, anyone here having her WhatsApp number?
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Brunicekid(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2021
dlaw70:
No one should come here and shout beauty and brain.

All I can see is brain.as for beauty ,I didn't see
Beauty+Brain, this is a real woman!

Oyaa, do your worst!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Babaibeji2020(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I'm from Mars grin
Yeah, Marlians!
So like them,
Not surprised undecided
If you stayed close by, hand for touch you small grin

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by dlaw70(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2021
marshmonii:

E be like say you de suffer from COVID 19, Your eyes truly Kno de see

Is it ur eye
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by smokeyupu(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2021
dlaw70:
No one should come here and shout beauty and brain.

All I can see is brain.as for beauty ,I didn't see

YOU NEED SPECTACLES... MAGNIFYING TYPE
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Pharaohny: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2021
landforeast:

How can You take a glance at a Lady and the first thing that comes to ur mind is sex. Try to change my dear, that lifestyle is not good.

He's a failure
Definitely
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by mechanics(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2021
I wish her a successful tenure.
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Hseffa: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Damn look at her forehead grin I would love to cum on it grin
Your child's mate!
Sick indeed you are.
A grand shame to your Muslim folks.
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Chibudollar: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2021
This number is running atm card fraud 08096765357 please call her to say hi grin. Imagine scamming an old woman of her money
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Very soon they will have the first IDOMA SU president...

I pray my TIV brothers let this come to past pretty soon..
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by McLizbae: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin grin
Bawo laye yin se wa baje tan bayi bro!?

OlayemiAshraf:
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2021
McLizbae:
grin grin grin
Bawo laye yin se wa baje tan bayi bro!?

Eleribuu omo grin
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by absrifun: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Aluta E cool
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Behave grin
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by OloyeVIII: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Nah!! I for like put prick for the nose..e neva cast
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Jonnyhems: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by samonak(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Ode

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by samonak(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The way your "prophet" came on A'isha's forehead?

You wan shake table ba?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Fanuchi007: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
dallasi:

The Tiv are so selfish & greedy in all spheres
Says an Idoma person who has marginalized the Igede people and will not give them senate or even Ochi doma. Pot calling kettle black. Stop marginalizing Igede people, we deserve to be senators too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Bunmhi(f): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
LordIsaac:
SU people used to expose nothing in their outfits... But what do J know, things have chan coolged... grin
The SU means Student Union and not Scripture union.
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by emmnprince(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
dallasi:

Just look at Benue politics ...all juices appointment, infrastructures are in Tivs hands

This is a national problem then! A tribe who migrated to the North from outside is doing their own on a national level while some are doing their own at the state level. One of the major contributor to the chaos in this country.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by samonak(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
kingmsookwagh:

That one na pipe dream. Left for my Tiv brothers no Idoma man will amount to anything in that state. They're yet to produce an Idoma VC in the state, except for Dr Ujah ( University of Health Sciences, Otukpo) both Uni Agric and BSU is yet to produce an Idoma VC, The Late Prof Tony Edoh, Taught Prof Tsokar in ABU, but Edoh was made DVC while Tsokar was the substantive VC. An Igala man Prof Idachaba was the pioneer VC of UniAgric, which up till date has never produced an Idoma VC. Since the Inception of the State ( 1976) Benue has only produced one Idoma chief Judge and No Speaker of the House of Assembly. The state is not progressing and very backward in almost all development indices, but the TIV's would rather die than have an Idoma become governor. Chief Paul Unongo once said that they' ve tried numerous Tiv sons ( except Aper Aku) who failed woefully, that they should give the Idomas a chance. He was roundly dismissed and told he was a senile old man who doesn't know anything. So na so woes go continue de unload until dem receive sense.
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by samonak(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=Fanuchi007 post=102328848]
Says an Idoma person who has marginalized the Igede people and will not give them senate or even Ochi doma. Pot calling kettle black. Stop marginalizing Igede people, we deserve to be senators too[/quote

Very Ignorant fellow, was Ajene Okpabi an Igede man not a fmr Ochidoma? Was his son Ogiri Ajene not a fmr deputy Governor? Was Ambassador Okwuche not a former ambassador to France ?So what are you saying? If the Igedes are marginalized will they have smelt those posts?
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Fanuchi007: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
kingmsookwagh:

Even the IGEDE deserve to be SU president and Nigerian Senators
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Bombolistic: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Congratulations. Does anyone have her[b] phone number[/b]
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by dallasi: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fanuchi007:

Says an Idoma person who has marginalized the Igede people and will not give them senate or even Ochi doma. Pot calling kettle black. Stop marginalizing Igede people, we deserve to be senators too

Low Knowledge ... Ajene Okpabi an Igede man was Ochi Idoma from 1960-1995...
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by dallasi: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
emmnprince:

This is a national problem then! A tribe who migrated to the North from outside is doing their own on a national level while some are doing their own at the state level. One of the major contributor to the chaos in this country.

on point my person....so everyone is an oppressor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics / Abdulkareem, UNILORIN VC Strips Graduands Off Their Gowns / 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.