Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,904 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Who's That Celeb You Would Love To Meet? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's That Celeb You Would Love To Meet? (219 Views)

12 South American Most Curvaceous Celeb You Can’t Resist – Open At Your Own Risk / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / More pictures of Ghanian Celeb Nina Ricchie. Guess what else she hawks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's That Celeb You Would Love To Meet? by ikorodureporta: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Who's That Celeb You Would Love To Meet? by ikorodureporta: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Me: P.Diddy

That guy talent in those dayz cheesy I still dey crush on him
Re: Who's That Celeb You Would Love To Meet? by fati2001(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tom and Jerry + Spongebob Squarepants.

1 Like

Re: Who's That Celeb You Would Love To Meet? by Righteousness2(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
My Lord and Savior, JESUS Christ.
No other!
Re: Who's That Celeb You Would Love To Meet? by LegendVibes: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Travis Scott
Re: Who's That Celeb You Would Love To Meet? by DDDEnterprises: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
"THE UNITY"

Watch out for that name in the future. grin grin

Then aside him, i don't think I'm fascinated or interested to meet any other celebrity. Many celebrated people in present times have little or nothing of concrete value to offer to the world.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: The Unthinkable Unfolds Before Our Eyes As A President Got Slapped / Incase You’re Joining The June 12 Protest – See 5 Ways You Can Stay Safe / Bbnaija Reunion Ebuka Shocked After Hearing Reply From Housemate ,day 1(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.