Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family (880 Views)

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Pls Family Help Me / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family by DenreleDave(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why are the Moderator removing my post ? You guys kept removing my topic. If you can't post to front page, then leave it, let people contribute

Good day nairalanders, please my sister is in a big financial mess..... She supplied goods to ibadan Tru a particular guy... It was the guy that gave her the idea of supplying Rice to buyers in ibadan... After sending 557 bags of rice, stories upon stories started coming up. The truth is, most of my family that raised money for this business are depressed already... This matter is since last year and still now, this guy and the person he supplied the rice too are yet to pay... Out of almost 7 million, they have paid only 1.3 million..

Yet they have sold the whole bag of rice supplied but they are not releasing the money..

My sister doesn't know the Alhaji, it was this guy that knows them all.. Both of them stays at ibadan but my sis stays in Lagos.....

Nairalanders, my sister is going Tru depression right now.... She needs the help of military or civil defence to help her recover this money..... Those criminals have sold the goods but they wunt release the money...

Nairalanders pls help my family b4 my sister goes into depression...

Location is ibadan.... My sis will compensate anyone that can help her recover her money... She will compensate them nicely...

What we need is any army, civil defense or anyone that can help us recover our money
Any help Pls......

Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Dominique ishilove Cao

Can this get to front page..

As it stands now, she can only pay nicely to anyone that can help her...

She will definitely settle anyone that can help get her money from this said guy and Alhaji.....

We need help pls
Re: Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family by ibechris(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Let them go to any barracks around that same ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family by GreenFarmsNG: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
I have a 6 Millionaire idea got her. If she wants 6M to recover financially, we all meet with lawyer. It's guaranteed 95%. If you're serious reach out to me.
Re: Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family by Generalnomercy: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
DenreleDave:
Why are the Moderator removing my post ? You guys kept removing my topic. If you can't post to front page, then leave it, let people contribute

Good day nairalanders, please my sister is in a big financial mess..... She supplied goods to ibadan Tru a particular guy... It was the guy that gave her the idea of supplying Rice to buyers in ibadan... After sending 557 bags of rice, stories upon stories started coming up. The truth is, most of my family that raised money for this business are depressed already... This matter is since last year and still now, this guy and the person he supplied the rice too are yet to pay... Out of almost 7 million, they have paid only 1.3 million..

Yet they have sold the whole bag of rice supplied but they are not releasing the money..

My sister doesn't know the Alhaji, it was this guy that knows them all.. Both of them stays at ibadan but my sis stays in Lagos.....

Nairalanders, my sister is going Tru depression right now.... She needs the help of military or civil defence to help her recover this money..... Those criminals have sold the goods but they wunt release the money...

Nairalanders pls help my family b4 my sister goes into depression...

Location is ibadan.... My sis will compensate anyone that can help her recover her money... She will compensate them nicely...

What we need is any army, civil defense or anyone that can help us recover our money
Any help Pls......

Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Dominique ishilove Cao

Can this get to front page..

As it stands now, she can only pay nicely to anyone that can help her...

She will definitely settle anyone that can help get her money from this said guy and Alhaji.....

We need help pls

How did she get to know this guy?

Do they have any form of relationship apart from business?

Does she have any evidence of supplying them the goods?

Did they acknowledge the supply?

Who did she supply it to?

The guy in question? The Alhaji? Or others?.

Put all together and let me know.

We'll take it from there.
Re: Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family by DenreleDave(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

How did she get to know this guy?

Do they have any form of relationship apart from business?

Does she have any evidence of supplying them the goods?

Did they acknowledge the supply?

Who did she supply it to?

The guy in question? The Alhaji? Or others?.

Put all together and let me know.

We'll take it from there.

She got to know him sunwer and they have been talking for months b4 the business issue came in

Normal frnd ship.. Notin involve

Yes, she has evidence.....

Yes. There is chat evidence... Bank transfer evidence...

Yes coz they have paid 1.3m

She supplied it to the guy cox the guy told her that the Alhaji needed it... So the guy was the middle man

The guy and the Alhaji is what we need.. She can get the guy cox they are still good... So she want to get hold of the guy then take them to the Alhaji
Re: Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family by frozen70(f): 4:15am On Jun 04, 2021
The truth is that she was scammed by the guy using Alaji as a front

Getting the guy may not be easy as she thinks

Let her keep playing along with the guy until she can find his location in Ibadan then use the Army in Ibadan to arrest him
Re: Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family by DenreleDave(m): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2021
frozen70:
The truth is that she was scammed by the guy using Alaji as a front

Getting the guy may not be easy as she thinks

Let her keep playing along with the guy until she can find his location in Ibadan then use the Army in Ibadan to arrest him

Yes.. But the Alhaji is the main culprit... He sold the goods but na money แบน no free release
Re: Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family by frozen70(f): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2021
DenreleDave:

Yes.. But the Alhaji is the main culprit... He sold the goods but na money แบน no free release

How are we sure they are all not partners in crime
Re: Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family by 1Sharon(f): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Why did she send without receiving payment first?
Re: Help My Sister, How Can She Recover Her Debt Pls Family by cao(f): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Abeg free me-o. I'm not a supermod.

(1) (Reply)

Hey / Unbelievable: A Nairalander Just Paid For Some Chicken / My 3 Year Old Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.