Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) (41025 Views)

Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by NwekeUG(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
An American woman, Jayla Brenae, made her husband emotional when she made him realise that all his debts have been paid off, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a video of her surprising her husband on Boxing Day with gifts which included a shoe.

In the video, the man is seen unwrapping the gifts when he saw the shoe with the inscription; “debt free”.

Jayla proceeded to hand him a phone on which he watches a video clip confirming that she has paid off his student loan debt.

On realising what his wife had done, the man became teary-eyed and was overwhelmed with emotion.

She wrote;

”THANK YOU GOD!!! We started the beginning of this year with a look at our finances, and debts. It was our desire to go into 2022, closer to being completely debt free. My husband from the beginning in our relationship has talked about his student loans being like a dark cloud hovering over him and now his family. I’ve watched him work so hard, to not being able to work thanks to Covid, to doing everything he could to provide for us. When I had the desire of being a stay at home mom we NEVER made me feel bad about not bringing in income, he started to work a second job to make sure we were okay, he did everything he could to grant that desire of my heart. Fast forward to today where I can finally thank him for it all and grant the desire of his, and mine. As we had been chipping away at it, he didn’t know I had been saving for this very moment all year. You are student debt free baby and we are a step closer to being a debt free family! I love you!❤️"
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CX7RZXDjFNd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9orbwohZEnM

https://igberetvnews.com/1410667/woman-surprises-husband-paying-debt-photos-video/

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by DannyXpress: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
As nairaland's number one simp, i want this type of woman as a wife

228 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
An American woman, Jayla Brenae

Thank God oo. Fear don catch me

354 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
DannyXpress:
As nairaland's number one simp, i want this type of woman as a wife
No need to lament here, you can't find such wife here.

We are left with Iyaebe and Siofra dem.

272 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by gbengaoyeladun(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
American woman not Nigeria oo

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Fedrick100: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
I know say no be Nigerian woman

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Franktom247(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nothing wey this gender no go do to shock us

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Commendable! cool

Redpillers vs Simps will start a face-off now.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
so sweet..DTS how marriage suppose to be. for naija, d man wey already dey inside debt go get more debt to make e wife happy

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by younglleo: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lucky man!
If na for naija dey debt cloud suppose don cover you the moment KASHKASH don send defamation messages to ur contacts!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

na Wetin I first check b dt...assuming na naija e happen, i for ask if the man use the debt fund her work for she to pay for d husband
naija girls no de ever get moni na...all their moni na for themselves n thier husband moni is also dier moni

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Lalami3232(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na this kind wives/GFs we dey pray for, not those HOEloshos wey we dey see nowadays. 9ja babes/wives wey get sense no pass 5%. Immediately you marry/date them, you go see their true nature. Either dem dey fvck about as usual or demanding wetin dem no fit afford from men or squandering or fighting with mother inlaws. Though some good ones dey sha but dem dey rare like ashawo wey be virgin. Sometimes I dey wonder why a sane man go leave Europe babes to come 9ja and marry one problem ( 9ja woman). No be juju be that ? Those wey meet good wives, una own better oooo. Men dey even contemplating on going to Shiloh by 2022 because the kind of women wey dey nowadays eeh, even devil no fit manage dem as partners.
Where you go know say our women wicked na when another person pikin come live with them. Na then you go know say wickedness dey learn apprenticeship for 9ja women hand. God forbid!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Instead of you to truncate your life by going to do yahoo or runs, go learn programming ooooo"

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by BlaqJosh: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Not bad tho, by the way it's even an American woman not a normal woman.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Nonexisting: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
It can only happen abroad. This type of news is alien to this part of the world.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
cheesy
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Tloc(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Some fathers do have them. angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Only in America

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by AkalaJ: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Better woman wey sabi how to show love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by wiseone28: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
One in a million woman

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Kyase(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahaha

3 Likes

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
Commendable! cool

Redpillers vs Simps will start a face-off now.
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Immediately I checked the headline, I said to myself, this is not a Nigerian woman. I was right cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by BoosBae(f): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Waiting for the 'Nigerian girls cannot do this, they're out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it' crew grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

.....Laugh don kill me here. Lol

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Good, true love still exists. Most women are highly parasitic in nature grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
coolonly few dey sacrifice.Most go don spend the money to buy panties,fix useless long nail(u begin to wonder how these set of girls cook,wash their clothes,their bum embarassed lipsrsealed)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
cheesy
BlaqJosh:
Not bad tho, by the way it's even an American woman not a normal woman.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Who’s gonna love me and pay my debt. Rent is due March 2022 cry

4 Likes

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by sommy03(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
The devil brought his daughters to Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by ATEAMS: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
What to do
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by PennywysCares(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Imagine
Meanwhile in nija the slayqueen will even humiliate the husband and to make it worst demand xpensive gifts this Xmas

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.