Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

How Lucrative Is It In The ICT World? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Lucrative Is It In The ICT World? (696 Views)

The Ultimate ICT Courses / How Lucrative Is Animination / Be Sincere, Is Programming That Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is It In The ICT World? by Pleasantness(f): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2021
Yello my dearest nairalanders!! Trust the night was superb? May we all have a great day ahead of us!
I have this male friend who is currently working as a phone collector in one of the leading phone sales stores in the country with peanut as a salary tho better than sitting at home, together we sat down days ago to think of a way forward n I suggest the idea of going into anything computer stuff, ICT to be precise. He is an OND holder of computer science tho hence my reason to give him that advice. I know I can always get answers better than Google here cos experts are available here readily.
I ve tried searching for on Google but pls house, I need details as to the relevant courses in that aspect, what it entails, how to get the knowledge, centres or schools that teach ICT, what job can one do with it, in short, the pros and cons.
Kindly come to the aid of your fellow member as you have always do. Pls treat as urgent.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is It In The ICT World? by OGWILLS123: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2021
Get ready to get burn angry
Re: How Lucrative Is It In The ICT World? by SchoolGate: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tell that your friend he should come to nairaland and ask questions by himself

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is It In The ICT World? by Pleasantness(f): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Get ready to get burn angry
pls, how? I ll really appreciate your response to this
Re: How Lucrative Is It In The ICT World? by Pleasantness(f): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
SchoolGate:
Tell that your friend he should come to nairaland and ask questions by himself
he'll ask the same question as I did, so what stops you from giving a reply? Pple like you and Savage replies

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Course From Udemy / Best Software Development Training In Asaba Delta State / Why Hackers Easily Hacks Your Accounts Especially Facebook and email etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.