Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? (1265 Views)

Timaya Or Terry G: Who Is Nigeria's Dancehall King? / NEW Joint: 2face Ft Terry The Rapman- Bother You / Terry The Rapman's Lyrics For 'i'm A Nigeria'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by thegame(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2007
WHo do you think it's hotter, got better lyrics and raps cooler. Personally, i love freestyle but terry is good too sha.

SIP EASY FELLAS. DOn't rush
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by OmoEko1(f): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2007
;d ;d
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by gbadex1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2007
what the flammin' Bleep??!!! Freestyle fuckin' takes it!! dude mad flows like the nile!!! terry's nice with the flows too but Freestyle *just* fuckin'* takes *it!
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by skingo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2007
freestyle!
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by tosinadeda: 2:06am On Jul 14, 2007
Free
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by busygirl(f): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2007
It's freestyle. But I also like terry. he did really well in the song NA BEANS. I personally love dat song!
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by tosinadeda: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2007
Me2

even beans dey take one hour2cook
it could b garri it could b rice but its def not beans
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by kgoddie(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2007
free
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by moondust(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2007
freestyle !
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by thegame(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2007
Freestyle blends better but don't underestimate terry. Just that his na beand chorus is bul l s h i t to me
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by osasp(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2007
uhh c'mon. . .its freestyle all the way. .terry is good but freestyle is better
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by initiator(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2007
Well free is it but i like what terry does with pidgin. He's not just got the right packaging. Guess he needs 2 leave abuja.
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by ladebi(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2007
Terry is better .
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by thegame(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2007
what do u mean terry is better?Freestyle takes the lead man.
plenty lighter for here, plenty sayo for here.
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by nutyay(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2007
Terry is better. Av y'all heared his verse on mode 9's spazmodic? I ain't neva heared free spit like dat.
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by ladebi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2007
thegame:

what do u mean terry is better?Freestyle takes the lead man.
plenty lighter for here, plenty sayo for here.
I mean Terry Da Rapman spits better than Freestyle.
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by ladebi(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2007
On my own part of the world terry is better.Opinion I got mean you got yours.
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by senetee(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2007
Freestyle, that album is really cool and entertaining. From 1st track to the last one to the last. Only know that beanz track from Terry sha so can't say much and who has mo 'bragging rights'.
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by trendy(f): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
shocked isn;t it obvious it's terry
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by thegame(m): 1:05am On Jul 29, 2007
What do u mean isn't it obvious when it is obvious freestyle flows better?
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by tosinadeda: 1:29am On Jul 29, 2007
Free
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by Snoop001(m): 2:40am On Jul 29, 2007
freestyle tha shogun essien.
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by ladebi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2007
senetee:

Freestyle, that album is really cool and entertaining. From 1st track to the last one to the last. Only know that beanz track from Terry sha so can't say much and who has mo 'bragging rights'.

Freestyle did some singing in that album,are the tracks he sang part of the who flows better.With that album you cant judge freestyle as the better.
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by flobiz(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2007
Hmmm , personally i prefer terry, he is more sophisticated and he understands the rap game, check out his album the rap man begins, i promise you , u wont be disappointed, the production is tight , thanks to jamix, mr seth (the hip hop controller, lol)and you need to hear d track he did with a girl from PH, that track is off the hook, it has a southside flavour, please its time to elevate, hip hop has come and its here to stay please lets give way,

Peace
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by mace2: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2007
i prefer terry way beyond free i luv d revelation track n ph girl men d guy is good
Re: Freestyle Or Terry The Rapman?who Flows Better? by Baro(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2007
Freestyle is entertaining while, Terry is artistic, i prefer the latter, cos he is deeper; or so i think

(1) (Reply)

Anyone On Nairaland That Know Were I Can Download Ikechukwu-she Makes Me Go(scoobeedoo),should Pleas / B**** Faith Evans Details Encounters With Tupac In New Autobiography (hit Em Up) / Speed Darlington - New York Based Nigerian Artiste Is New YouTube Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.