Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart (544 Views)

Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. / A Matured Female At Heart 2 Call Mine / I Need A Wman! Matured At Heart Not Age! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by AbeniMi: 7:46pm On May 02, 2011
Yes. This is for real. It is coming soon but I am going to keep you posted though. It is a no holds bared rendevouz for those with money in their wallet and sex on their minds. You ahev to be loaded to be a part of this. The girsl are sexy and ready and teh guys are loaded and padded. Contact me for details. The laucnch party is going to be strictly by invitation sometime in June. You have to show me that you meet the criteria before you get an invite. It is just a code and no paper involved and will only get teh adrres a day before d-day. That is how up-scale it is. There will be ladeis from South AFrica, Ghana and Nigerai present. It doe not really mater what your sexual preference is-gay, lesbian, straight, just be kinky and loaded.
Re: Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by MMM2(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2011
let me book my ticket back 2 9ja. Just inform me of de date.
Re: Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by 190: 10:54pm On May 02, 2011
M M M:

let me book my ticket back 2 9ja. Just inform me of de date.

me too angry
Re: Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by annawhite(f): 10:36am On May 03, 2011
190 wat r u doing here?
Re: Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by Nobody: 10:41am On May 03, 2011
@Ana white: what are YOU doing here?
190: noted, keep you posted,
Re: Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by Nobody: 10:42am On May 03, 2011
it is july though, pelase note that, but the exact date, not public notice yet,
Re: Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by Nobody: 10:48am On May 03, 2011
ooppppssss, wrong post, sorry, wanted to say I am wayyyyyyy iiinnnnnn,
Re: Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by dave2(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2011
olusolami:

Hmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by Nobody: 11:20am On May 03, 2011
well, what? it sounds like fun, doesn't it? i love fun, well, people don't et me, and they never will, only my friend do and they are loving, i am crazy but i am sooooo, gentle too
Re: Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by bobbyray(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2011
olusolami:

BUSTED grin grin grin
Re: Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by Nobody: 5:40am On May 05, 2011
Sounds like a VD buffet. cheesy
anti-yuummmmm
Re: Fore-playhouse: The Newstes Meet-up Zone For The Kinkiest At Heart by ericabadu: 1:58pm On May 05, 2011
Most u go there for sex.wel for fun and meetin pple

(1) (Reply)

I Will Like To Meet With A God Fearing, Beautiful, Hard Working Lady. / Mr Soul Searching For A SOUL LOVE / Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.