Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

What A Mess In A Country Of Millions - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What A Mess In A Country Of Millions (299 Views)

Fidelity Bank Staff In A Mess For Freezing Customer's Account / Washington State Loses "Hundreds Of Millions" To Nigerian Yahoo Syndicate / See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Mess In A Country Of Millions by Moxil(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Today we see jungle justice everywhere though government is trying to stop it at all cost, but come to think of it....

Who is the pioneer cause of all these atrocities?

So many things can lead someone to commit a crime be it stealing, rape, scamming etc...

I was walking along the road one certain time and I came across some of my old time friends discussing about a guy that was killed via jungle justice, I asked them what is the guy offence, they told me he stole #1700 from a girl, immediately I heard that my eyes got red, see goosebumps everywhere...

I was just imagining how they will kill someone because of #1700, then I asked my guys that what do you think could make that guy to steal #1700, the guy answered maybe is hunger, I told him nothing else bro, the guy stole that #1700 because he need to eat something

So many jungle justice are been carried out everywhere but have we taking our time to ask what's the primary cause of making those victim to commit the crimes

I have never seen someone that steal like 1million naira that pass through jungle justice before, is either police arrest the person or efcc take charge....all these people that are killed in the street are all stealing because of hunger...

Now coming to the primary cause of all these things which is our government, these people don't care about how to stop all these things happening, they know very well that the best way to put an end to all these is by giving us jobs, technical school for training and all other things that youth need to engage themselves in

Now they still want to stop youth from traveling out of the country, Asin I don't understand what do they really want from us, is this not wickedness

Just imagine a country that has no light for handcraft people, no good roads to transport goods for businessmen, no facilities for researchers, this is unjust

#freeusfromslavery
Amospraise

Re: What A Mess In A Country Of Millions by Mayng01(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: What A Mess In A Country Of Millions by 862adeboye: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2021
sad
Re: What A Mess In A Country Of Millions by Umsworld: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
In as much as I don't support J.J(Jungle Justice) able bodied men should not tell us they are stealing cos of hunger,who does that
The same little amount can be gotten from menial jobs rather than stealing start somewhere

(1) (Reply)

ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Sango Ota / Pastor Tunde Bakare has Declared War Against Buhari / DCP Abba Kyari Changes Hushpuppi Story, In Another Swing Deletes Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.