Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship (810 Views)

Seek A Yoruba Lady For A Relationship Of Love / Re: A Yoruba Girl Seek A Caring Guy For A Serious Relationship (scam) / A Handsome Young Graduate Seek A Decent Muslim Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by wole100: 9:17pm On May 02, 2011
My name is Wole
I'm 26 , Male, Single, studied computer science at the University Of Ibadan and i am working at an IT Firm in Lagos as an Hardware and Networking Engineer.

I am very simple, loves singing, loves writing, loves jokes and i'm always jovial. I am of moderate height and complexion. I am very fun to be with and i'm a God fearing Guy.

I seek a relationship hoping to get married soon, i seek a simple lady, chocolate in complexion, jovial and God fearing. I seek a yoruba lady of ages between 21 and 25, who seeks a serious relationship and is ready for marriage soon.

Contact me on wolehouse@yahoo.com
OR
Call or send me a text on 08125977669
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by 190: 9:19pm On May 02, 2011
All Nigerian women are taken

Would you like to go for the Gambia;s and liberian's amongst us
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by wole100: 9:22pm On May 02, 2011
I didn't specify any nationality.

I seek a lady.
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by 190: 9:23pm On May 02, 2011
^OK are u a ritualist cos the ladies here are intrested in ritualist only!
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by wole100: 9:26pm On May 02, 2011
Nairaland created this section for "meeting new people"

Seun have not yet created the Ritualist Harvest Section

If i'm posting in the Romance section, i guess that means i am not a ritualist.
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by toyemz(f): 9:28pm On May 02, 2011
@poster

hey i am highly nutrionally interested
but only on one condition
that as a ritualist
190 goes first in that big black pot of yours!
after that is done then we can talk
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by Osama10(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2011
@ OP,

With all the qualities you've  mentioned there, I think ladies should have been running after you. undecided
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by 190: 9:34pm On May 02, 2011
Dude i told ya~

the women around here are intrested in blood money and all that

Toymez has said it all, so tell me are u a ritualist grin grin
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by wole100: 9:36pm On May 02, 2011
I am not a Ritualist.

I'm just a gentle man who is here attempting to find Love and the special lady for a serious relationship.
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by 190: 9:39pm On May 02, 2011
Okay have u killed an alive rooster/fowl/hen before

if you have upload the pic so i could check it out, truss me i got tons of women in my directory

i could send across to you~

u wont be dissapointed
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by toyemz(f): 9:44pm On May 02, 2011
@ poster
confusion oh

seek a relationship hoping to get married soon, i seek a simple lady, chocolate in complexion, jovial and God fearing. I seek a yoruba lady of ages between 21 and 25, who seeks a serious relationship and is ready for marriage soon.[/color
]

and

[
color=#990000]I didn't specify any nationality.
I seek a lady.

last i checked ladies in Gambia  aren't Yoruba
Hey poster
don't you go out of your house,what happened to all those lovely girls in Ibadan and Lagos?
Are you one of the shy guys that cant approach ladies physically ?
offering you 190,she/he seems to fit your match
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by 190: 9:45pm On May 02, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by wole100: 9:46pm On May 02, 2011
I cant upload my pix cos that would be too public for me.

Anyone could just see me and b4 i know it it would be everywhere in my office.

I assure you i'm not a Ritualist and i can never be.

I am making serious plans to settle down responsibly and i seek a good,nice and God fearing lady as partner.

My work gives me no time seeking ladies, hence i am using this medium hoping i would get what i desire.
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by toyemz(f): 9:47pm On May 02, 2011
@190

Dude i told ya~

the women around here are intrested in blood money and all thatToymez has said it all, so tell me are u a ritualist    

speak for yourself oh
There's no guy alive that can flash money in my face and think that i will fall for him, just because of that!!!
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by MMM2(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2011
wole100 how much will u pay d girl ?
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by Scooby1(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2011
wole, goodluck with ur search!

Ignore 190, he is the nairaland ediot
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by toyemz(f): 9:58pm On May 02, 2011
^^^^^

Ignore 190, he is the nairaland ediot

GBAM!!!!

(thank you very very much for that)
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by swisscash(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2011
I don't know what is wrong with some NL's. Any time person serious,una go use am play by derailing. @OP gudluck.
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by 190: 10:51pm On May 02, 2011
shocked angry peepull on this thread apart from myself are in-diots
Re: I Seek A Beautiful Lady With True Love For A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 3:46am On May 03, 2011
@190 why except you why not make it all inclusive?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would Really Love To Meet Interesting Guys / If You Are Rich And Single Guy / Slimyem One Of My Friends Likes U Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.