Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? (2713 Views)

NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency / Western Union Money Transfer Now To Be Paid In Naira / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by adten(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2007
hi! i believe there should be a way of making purchases in foreign currency(esp dollars, pounds, euro) on the internet with the naira. pls i need info on this.
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by niceuzor: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2007
cool Which bank re you operating on?

i suggest you try Access bank they can be of help to you.

Goodluck.
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by netlinks: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2007
pls contact me to get my manual on internet payment solution for nigerians .this manual will solve all your online payment challenges regardless of the site you are buying from or services you are paying .

this is an hot sellling manual that teaches you step by step on electronic payment solutions

it comes with money back guaranty of 30days. no hassle if you are not satisfied after 30days return my manual and get a refund . period

call me on 07038024109 epaysolution
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by netlinks: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2007
pls contact me to get my manual on internet payment solution for nigerians .this manual will solve all your online payment challenges regardless of the site you are buying from or services you are paying .

this is an hot sellling manual that teaches you step by step on electronic payment solutions

it comes with money back guaranty of 30days. no hassle if you are not satisfied after 30days return my manual and get a refund . period

call me on 07038024109  epaysolution

omakehinde@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by enolase(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2007
Adten,

Just contact me on 08064162860.

For the cost of N19,500, I will set up a payment solution complete with options for VISA card, money order, e-gold, bank wire, Moneygram & Western Union (from Nigeria).

As a bonus, I will also tell you how to bypass sites like Paypal, ClickBank, 2Checkout.com, etc, that do not allow online payments from computers located in Nigeria (they do this by IP tracking software).

Alternatively, you can use my online payment service available at http://www.epaypanel.com.

You will thank me for this.
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by onatisi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2007
there are a lot of internet payment solutions for nigerians and thanks a lot for our banks they are really doing a wonderful job . try gtb, acess or if u find those bank procedures just try online payment websittes in nigeria like graphcard.com they too are very good . and now that intercontinental now sells mastercard(prepaid)in various denonmina6ions like 100,200,300,500 dolllars wand the cards are well acceptble on the internet ou should have no problems paying for goods and services on th internet
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by dashkk(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2007
in nigeria how we buy and sell goods and service,how can we convert the dollar and understand that something like $200 is about #30,000.plz let us know bsoc of the foreign exchange rate in order not to loss our money.give me more information.
thanx
chuks
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by mcaff: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2007
Sir,

You can contact me here: sokanla@yahoo.com. You will only get your own Visa Prepaid Debit Card to make ur purchases, no documents to buy and no special training to undergo. Pay the cost of ur card and load with any amount you want. You can use ur card to pay on any website where Visa is accepted.
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by OrderBay(f): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2007
You can check out the website www.orderbay.com
You make payment into their GTB Account in Naira or USD and they make payment
to any institution or mechant you specify and can also get you a debit card.
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by surveycash(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
Try GTBank Naira mastercard or UBA Africard
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by dav8id(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
adten: hi! i believe there should be a way of making purchases in foreign currency(esp dollars, pounds, euro) on the internet with the naira. pls i need info on this.
my bro just into any UBA bank and apply for africard.
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by modath(f): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2012
GTB's naira mastercard works,I had pounds sent to my acct when I did tax refund in UK last year cos there was an alteration on my form and the tax refund company officials were sceptical about giving me cash, I left thinking "there goes my money" about 10days after I got an alert and saw the credit in naira(with the pounds equivalent in bracket).
Try it and see.
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by xzibukz(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2012
@ op,
try www.circuitatlantic.com
they are so reliable
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
try circuitatlantic.com I have used them some time ago for importation business
But if you feel like knowing more about importation biz and online payment solution you can read a guide on that here www.importationbiz..com
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by wisemanj(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
PLS I NEED EXPERT ADVICE ON THIS ONE I WANT TO START SOME SCALE ON IMPORTATION BIZNESS. CAN I USE MY NAIREMASTER CARD FRM GTB TO PAY FOR GOODS ONLINE THE SITE I WANT TO START THE IMPORTATION IS ALIBABA PLS ADVICE
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by dav8id(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
wisemanj: PLS I NEED EXPERT ADVICE ON THIS ONE I WANT TO START SOME SCALE ON IMPORTATION BIZNESS. CAN I USE MY NAIREMASTER CARD FRM GTB TO PAY FOR GOODS ONLINE THE SITE I WANT TO START THE IMPORTATION IS ALIBABA PLS ADVICE
gtbank naira master card work 100% at alibaba.buy always use escrow service.
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by legalwealth(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
wisemanj: PLS I NEED EXPERT ADVICE ON THIS ONE I WANT TO START SOME SCALE ON IMPORTATION BIZNESS. CAN I USE MY NAIREMASTER CARD FRM GTB TO PAY FOR GOODS ONLINE THE SITE I WANT TO START THE IMPORTATION IS ALIBABA PLS ADVICE

Go for UBA Africard as it works perfectly on the site.
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by legalwealth(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
adten: hi! i believe there should be a way of making purchases in foreign currency(esp dollars, pounds, euro) on the internet with the naira. pls i need info on this.

Yes as you need to equip yourself first with required tools such as liberty Reserve account,PayZa or card as I recommend UBA Africard to you.

Have you ever wanted to buy something online but unsure as to how to pay for the item?

Have you ever had the issue where you tried to order and buy online from the USA and other foreign merchants but they did not accept your credit card?

Stop looking for help where there is none! Get that product and service you've always desired on Clickbank.com,let us pay for that service or product with our Paypal account using our [PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz MultiConcepts]
service by just paying us in naira.

Get that digital material now on Clickbank with our service while you pay us in naira.

For any request on any of the above listed issues,feel free to reach me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or on 0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6

To Your Success
Adesida...
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by wisemanj(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
PLS DO U HAVE ANY IDEAL THAT GTB CHARGE WHEN USING THERE NAIRA MASTERCARD FOR ONLINE POSTAGE
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by surveycash(m): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2013
On behalf of Surveycash & Family, I am wishing you
all a wonderful, bountiful and prosperous 2013 in good health and wealth.
Amen

Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by south4sure(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2013
You can pay online using your GTb Master card or fidelity visa card.if you don't have any kindly goto to UBA and order for the UBA africard.just 500 and you have one
Re: How Do I Pay In Naira For Internet Purchases? by Adegokeabdu: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Can somebody help with some genuine site to buy USD with naira mastercard or visa card? Please help

(1) (Reply)

How Genuine Is The Company "godstime Net Favour Communications" ? / How To Produce Laundry Soap In The Most Economical Ways / Workers May Get Loans From Pension Contributions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.