Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Need Advice On Honda Civic 2006 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice On Honda Civic 2006 (1669 Views)

Flashing Or Blinking "D" Light On Honda Dashboard Issue / Advice Please - Honda Civic 2006-2008 / I Need Advice On Honda Crosstour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Honda Civic 2006 by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Please I need experienced advice.

I have been searching jiji for a car. I saw this honda civic 2006 Nigerian used.

The owner is selling for 1.350k and so far I have priced to 900k.

What are mine to watchout for so as not to buy problem for myself.

The seller says car is buy and drive, nothing to repair.

All document intact.

How do I comfirm that this car don't have any problem.

I don't have a mechanic yet to follow me down for inspection.

Pictures of the car below.

Car location is Ogba, Lagos.

Re: I Need Advice On Honda Civic 2006 by Nasww22nasww: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hg

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Honda Civic 2006 by TPound(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Quote gazzuzz... He's close by
Re: I Need Advice On Honda Civic 2006 by buygala(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
vehicle looks roughly painted...
Only God knows what else is rough about the vehicle

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Honda Civic 2006 by Dozieson(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:
Please I need experienced advice.

I have been searching jiji for a car. I saw this honda civic 2006 Nigerian used.

The owner is selling for 1.350k and so far I have priced to 900k.

What are mine to watchout for so as not to buy problem for myself.

The seller says car is buy and drive, nothing to repair.

All document intact.

How do I comfirm that this car don't have any problem.

I don't have a mechanic yet to follow me down for inspection.

Pictures of the car below.

Car location is Ogba, Lagos.

the 2 major things to watch out for in any car is gear box and engine. Check the codes and see if any is related to them. Test drive and see the performance for @ least over an hour. Also worry about the true owner of the vehicle as registered in VIO database

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Honda Civic 2006 by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dozieson:

the 2 major things to watch out for in any car is gear box and engine. Check the codes and see if any is related to them. Test drive and see the performance for @ least over an hour. Also worry about the true owner of the vehicle as registered in VIO database

Okay, thanks.
Re: I Need Advice On Honda Civic 2006 by Abimbola3010: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2021
My name is Abimbola. I'm into diagnosis, repairs and maintenance of cars and pre purchase inspection, Im also open to home service. I stay in Lagos around iju ishaga, feel free to reach me on 07049990856 to request my service and let my work speak for itself

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Honda Civic 2006 by BamBamK: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
what is ur area of specialty?? what brands do u work on??

Abimbola3010:
My name is Abimbola. I'm into diagnosis, repairs and maintenance of cars and pre purchase inspection, Im also open to home service. I stay in Lagos around iju ishaga, feel free to reach me on 07049990856 to request my service and let my work speak for itself
Re: I Need Advice On Honda Civic 2006 by Vallejossonwats: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
At OnPoint Worldwide, we know a few things about transportation, that’s why our people come to work with one goal in mind; To make your travels less complicated. From your first request to any concerns along the way, our staff is always one step ahead until your travels are completed.

(1) (Reply)

My Honda EOD Gear D Light Is Blinking Pls Advice Me / I Used Total Oil To Service My Toyota Sienna..is It Good / All New Corolla Design HIT OR MISS ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.