Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Twitter Ban: What VPN Are You Using And Location? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Twitter Ban: What VPN Are You Using And Location? (249 Views)

I Need Infinix Note 7 Lite Panel #price And Location? / I Need Airpod 1 Name Your Price And Location If You Have. / Kuda Bank Vs Rubies Bank: Which Should You Be Using And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Ban: What VPN Are You Using And Location? by pleasureosondu(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Well, I can still access twitter with VPN Master. Pretty fast and no need for location settings( if not, na Singapore I for use grin grin grin grin grin) What's yours?

Re: Twitter Ban: What VPN Are You Using And Location? by FBIBOT(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
So it can be blocked abi... Very unnecessary thread... Let everyone enjoy their Twitter surfing in peace
Re: Twitter Ban: What VPN Are You Using And Location? by SportsHD: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
FBIBOT:
So it can be blocked abi... Very unnecessary thread... Let everyone enjoy their Twitter surfing in peace
Are you this technologically dumb?
Re: Twitter Ban: What VPN Are You Using And Location? by pleasureosondu(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
FBIBOT:
na dem go tire. Moreover, it requires a high level of technological sophistication to achieve such ban on VPN which is absent in this country. Oga, buhari can't do shit about this, so relax. Plus I get like 50 functional VPNs grin >: grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Ban: What VPN Are You Using And Location? by FBIBOT(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
SportsHD:

Are you this technologically dumb?

Ip of vpns can be blacklisted last time i checked... Same method some site used in blocking traffic from a country
Re: Twitter Ban: What VPN Are You Using And Location? by FBIBOT(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
pleasureosondu:
na dem go tire. Moreover, it requires a high level of technological sophistication to achieve such ban on VPN which is absent in this country. Oga, buhari can't do shit about this, so relax. Plus I get like 50 functional VPNs grin >: grin grin grin

grin grin opera and puffin are opening Twitter tho... Without VPN

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: What VPN Are You Using And Location? by pleasureosondu(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=FBIBOT post=102399739]

grin grin opera and puffin are opening Twitter tho... Without
Re: Twitter Ban: What VPN Are You Using And Location? by SportsHD: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
FBIBOT:

Ip of vpns can be blacklisted last time i checked... Same method some site used in blocking traffic from a country
When there are many browsers like tor, duck duck go.
When you use Tor, the IP address you connect to changes at most every 10 minutes, and often more frequently than that.
Re: Twitter Ban: What VPN Are You Using And Location? by FBIBOT(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
SportsHD:

When there are many browsers like tor, duck duck go.
When you use Tor, the IP address you connect to changes at most every 10 minutes, and often more frequently than that.

How many people use Tor?.. Most people use free VPNs which if serious can be blocked by isp(s)... because for them to reroute your traffic to a new IP they need to be online too via an IP... Bt luckily we don't have that manpower and will... That's not to say am in support of this shameless ban by the government

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Iphone 7 For Sale / Our Laptop + Free Gift Combo / Looking To Buy Thinkpad X230 Tablet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.