Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Living The Laptop Life (pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Living The Laptop Life (pics) (464 Views)

C21FG La Buena Vida Aka Living The Good Life. / A Review Of Forever Living – The Aloe Vera Company / How To Make Money Living The Laptop Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Laptop Life (pics) by osaggy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Earning a side income of about 50k at least. These are the details below.

I am sure most of you have seen people advertising that they sell foreign numbers to bypass any website or application verification. There is big profit in that business trust me. On average a number is sold for #2,000 per verification, what if I told you I will show you how they get those real numbers that can verify any website/application. Let me shock you that the profit they make from charging #2000 per number is over 100% profit and they get lots of orders both from freelancers and 'working boys'. I will show you have to start this business fully from scratch.

No need for plenty of talks. I will be offering a PDF and personal one-on-one mentorship on how to begin a very profitable professional full-time business or a side hustle selling the REAL USA and other countries' numbers from right here in Nigeria. The good part about this business is that:
1) Your market is not limited to Nigerians alone as many other country residents are also desperately looking for real USA numbers for personal use which means, MORE MARKET and MORE MONEY for you as the seller.
2) You can do this completely without a laptop
3)The demand for real USA/international numbers will always be high especially now that websites and applications are rejecting free USA numbers from sites like text now and it's kind.
4) You earn in dollars for international customers.
5) The earning potential from this business is limitless

WHO NEEDS THIS :
1) People looking to increase their income both as a full-time hustle or as a side business hustle (actively or passively)
2) Freelancers/online workers who need REAL non-voip USA/international numbers for personal use
3) People looking to learn and train others for a higher fee. ( my charge is extremely subsidized, so you can leverage on it and train others for a higher price, but copyright permission for my pd MUST be taken first)

WHAT YOU WILL GET:
1) Step-by-step guide on how to set up and monetize the whole method from start to finish to earn AT LEAST 50K and above monthly( in the PDF you will see why achieving 100k some months is VERY realistic and achievable)
2) How and where to get massive customers willing to pay for your service
3) How to work with foreign customers and accept their payments straight to your bank account (no need for PayPal and the rest, even tho I will include a PayPal account creation to send and receive money here in Nigeria PDF for free)
4) How to create a quality-looking Website by yourself for free to make your service more professional.
5) How to run Sponsored ads like a pro without giving a dime to anyone
6) BONUS: I will show you other services you can incorporate into your business and sell, I will show you a SECRET place to get them very cheap so you can then sell them for a higher price and make your profit. Some of the services you can sell that I will show you includes Instagram/social media followers, REAL Netflix logins, Premium accounts, etc.

Indicate if you are interested, you can reach me on WhatsApp for faster replies: 07018085827

PROMO PRICE FOR FIRST 10 TRAINEE'S

Re: Living The Laptop Life (pics) by osaggy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS-MINDED PEOPLE SHOULD CONTACT ME.

I am a very busy person and won't tolerate time wastage from unserious people.
Re: Living The Laptop Life (pics) by osaggy(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
5 trainees have successfully began their journey to financial liberty.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops Further To 17.75% In June 2021 – NBS / How I Made Millions Selling Crayfish / How To Make 1,500 DAILY On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.