Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS (7874 Views)

House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) / Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) / 'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by ruggedtimi(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Samirana360:
Is that his real account balance?
are you suprised...Some people have N1,000,000,000 as balance in their acct, some N10,000,000, some N10,000. That's life for you, no big deal.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2021
mmadu5:
GUYS PLEASE EVERYONE SHOULD BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR SYMPATHY SCAMMEERS . YES THIS IS THE NEW TREND NOW FOR SCAMMERS. THEY MAKE UP BOGUS STORY OF BEING SCAMMED BY 9JA BET OR BEING DEFRAUDED BY BANK ETC THEN POST SCREENSHOTS OF RANDOM TRANSCATIONS, THEY WILL SAY THINGS LIKE IM DEPRESSED IM ABOUT TO COMMIT SUCIDE OR MY LIFE IS FINISHED DONT FALL FOR IT . ITS ALL A SCAM TO GET PEOPLE,S SYMPATHY TO SEND THEM MONEY DO NOT FALL FOR IT SHINE YOUR EYES .

Oga I don't want to insult u. If u check very well I never posted the account number in the beginning untill different people started asking if it is the real account balance then I was excited someone wants to even help.
Secondly I even showed the transaction code of everything from A-Z nothing was blurred or covered.
Thirdly this is his call logs with bet9ja and UBA yesterday u can confirm with the time of this post and then confirm the phone numbers with Google or anything.

Guy that is crying how he has lost his one month salary to scammers I brought the case here to see if we can get any bet9ja agent or anything to help.

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Kylekent59: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Laughnow419:
Pls guys what is the possible solution ?

He visited a cloned site and he input his details. The money is gone.

let his go to the bank and block everything that has to do with online transaction.
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Map1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Laughnow419:

Yes o this is the Denis account number o. Does anybody wants to save him

Odoemenam Dennis olileanya
UBA bank
chai your friend don suffer o
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Opperwezen(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bet9ja operates as Kc gaming, that's how transactions are recorded
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Olufemi786(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
The same thing happened to be back in April, they withdrew #12,000 on a Monday Morning like that using the same method they used for OP.
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by Bionic07: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
swaqq:
exactly as you said it... he claimed the victim is his friend, meanwhile he is the friend.
[color=#006600][/color]

How do they even sleep at night after swindling people of there hard earned money most Nigerians are bereft of conscience.
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by ceejay80s(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joysticks:
I have been warning bet9ja to delete my ATM card details in their platform but they have refused to do so.
Just go to ur bank , block ur ATM card and collect a new one with different card details

1 Like

Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by dennison4luv: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please is there any solution to this fraudulent funding of bet9ja account with people's account.
My account was debited with #13300 and they used it to fund bet9ja account, I called bet9ja they said I should tell my bank to write them and declare the transaction fraudulent. I went to my bank and told them, they ask me to compose a letter for them to send to the head office, I did. From that ending of may till now I have not head from them. I have even gone to the branch twice and they send a reminder email and I also write them through their email at zenithdirect@zenithbank.com
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by edochie12: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2021
This is simple,he uses his atm card to fund someone or maybe her friend's account,and then the atm card details was saved automatically,the owner of the account can fund money from his account without OTP.
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by adecz: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2021
You sure say no be you be
this your "friend"❓❓☺️☺️☺️
Re: I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS by ekene101: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2021
Op forget those telling you it's his card,it is not,his email has been hacked,once I hack ur email and successfully log it into my phone, everything you use ur email for including ur online banking will be accessed by me on my phone, especially Gmail. Woe betides u if u use fingerprint for carrying out transactions, instead of me needing ur fingerprint,my phone now recognises mine as urs. That way I have successfully entered every apps linked to ur Gmail. The scammer in this case gained access to his bet naija account and recharged from there because if he should transfer the money directly or buys airtime,his footprint will be left behind. I won't speak much as I have revealed too much already..he should go Chang his email and stop using ur banking emails anyhow on anyhow websites.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okeite: The Money Charm Of Yahoo Boys / Fact Check. Was Leo "Micah" A Yahoo Boy And "Azaman" As They Are Fondly Called? / Woman Catches Friend Sleeping With Her Husband, Beats Her Up Mercilessly. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.