Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Happens When You Arrive At The Airport In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Happens When You Arrive At The Airport In Canada (762 Views)

Donors For The Construction Of Imo Airport In 1983 / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When You Arrive At The Airport In Canada by Glozanne(f): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hello nairalanders.
Have you wondered what happens once you land in Canada at the airport? Let me tell you a few things, the border officers are nice but you need to be smart and tell the truth.

If you would like to know more about Canada, chat me up my channel name is brownsugar TV on youtube.

Guys let's chat a bit are you in Nigeria and not sure which way to japa?

I have few answers to share with you

Email me @gracious2bhold@gmail.com

This is the link to the video. Leave a comment on this thread and let's chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REe88dtVNUY

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice If Nigerians Are Turned Back At POE At Seychelles / Mauritius / Re-issue Of Passport / How Long Does It Take To Be Contacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.