Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos (2748 Views)

Akwa Ibom New IbomAir terminal Building Undergoing Rapid Construction...photos / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
IBOM AIR, the Akwa Ibom government state owned airline has taken delivery of the first of its brand new Airbus A22-300 aircraft with the second arriving shortly after on the same day,
The first of the new aircraft with registration mark: SU-GFD touched down at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport at 18:15 local time while the second SU-GFA is still expected as it is said to be airborne

The aircraft leased from Egypt Air are anticipated to be game changers as they would strengthen the airline’s fleet for route expansion and bring its size to seven (7).

A source had told Nigerian FLIGHTDECK that Ibom Air had been suffering lack of capacity that the CRJs been good buys, but people are struggling to get seats on the airline’s flights but with the A220s and their great operating costs it is almost same as the CRJs but with much better operating economics and better capacity.

The two A220-300s once operated by EgyptAir’s purpose-built subsidiary for Tel Aviv Ben Gurion flights, Air Sinai are both an average of 1.6-year-old aircraft bought just before the COVID-19 pandemic hit the globe.

https://nigerianflightdeck.com/ibom-airs-a220-aircraft-touches-down-at-mmia-second-aircraft-airborne/

Akwa Ibom ayaya..
Ibomair amaka..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-tYpE6n3ow
@ Lalasticlala..

4 Likes

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by Acekidc4(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good Development
Ibomites are Doing Wonders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
shocked

Abeg Ibom Air should let us 'hear word'.

Edo Airways has more planes in it's fleet and is the most popular in the country.
They also have run daily flights around the globe yet they don't advertise their progress the way Ibom Air does.

But an A220 is no joke, so for a state owned airline to achieve this is the more reason Southern governors should push for resource control and regionalization.
As federated units, I doubt that any African Nation will near the progress of the South South and South East regions.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by FarahAideed: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
The Airbus 220 is not just an aircraft , it's a platform ....so proud

9 Likes

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
FarahAideed:
The Airbus 220 is not just an aircraft , it's a platform ....so proud
Nice one..
Where is Lalasticlala?

1 Like

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by FarahAideed: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
The A 220 is not just an aircraft , it's a platform ....so proud

3 Likes

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by Xscape1993(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good development. God bless Akwa Ibom state, God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Acekidc4:
Good Development
Ibomites are Doing Wonders
Yes bro..

@IfiokJohn
NikAustine

2 Likes

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by Acekidc4(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You no Believe am Abigrin

1 Like

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
While some people spent billions on just a Logo for an audio airlines

4 Likes

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Acekidc4:

You no Believe am Abigrin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
While some people spent billions on just a Logo for an audio airlines
Pls kindly name them cheesy
Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abeg Ibom Air should let us 'hear word'.
Edo Airways has more planes in it's fleet and is the most popular in the country.
They also have run daily flights around the globe yet they don't advertise their progress the way Ibom Air is.
wink
Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by Nuelito: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
The governor of Akwa Ibom state dey try....he is utilizing the state's funds

2 Likes

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by Hunchogee: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
IBOM AIR, the Akwa Ibom government state owned airline has taken delivery of the first of its brand new Airbus A22-300 aircraft with the second arriving shortly after on the same day,
The first of the new aircraft with registration mark: SU-GFD touched down at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport at 18:15 local time while the second SU-GFA is still expected as it is said to be airborne

The aircraft leased from Egypt Air are anticipated to be game changers as they would strengthen the airline’s fleet for route expansion and bring its size to seven (7).

A source had told Nigerian FLIGHTDECK that Ibom Air had been suffering lack of capacity that the CRJs been good buys, but people are struggling to get seats on the airline’s flights but with the A220s and their great operating costs it is almost same as the CRJs but with much better operating economics and better capacity.

The two A220-300s once operated by EgyptAir’s purpose-built subsidiary for Tel Aviv Ben Gurion flights, Air Sinai are both an average of 1.6-year-old aircraft bought just before the COVID-19 pandemic hit the globe.

https://nigerianflightdeck.com/ibom-airs-a220-aircraft-touches-down-at-mmia-second-aircraft-airborne/

Akwa Ibom ayaya..
Ibomair amaka..

@ Lalasticlala..
Finally it's here .. Gambia, Ghana , PH loading..
Akwa Ibom ayaya.
Myn44..

4 Likes

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hunchogee:

Finally it's here .. Gambia, Ghana , PH loading..
Akwa Ibom ayaya.
Myn44..
Yeah bro

1 Like

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by landforeast(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
When you have an Educated and transparent leader this is the result.

3 Likes

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
landforeast:
When you have an Educated and transparent leader this is the result.
Yeah bro .

1 Like

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by abnot: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Akwa Ibom ayaya..
Ibomair amaka..

@ Lalasticlala..

Another lease arrangement (wetlease this time). I guess they will launch LAgos - Phc route with these
Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by SILVERLINES: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
cheesy

Wike need to go to Akwa Ibom for his IT program he returns to govern Rivers State

1 Like

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by zoeA: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Amid all the bad News... some breathe of fresh air

1 Like

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
abnot:

Another lease arrangement (wetlease this time). I guess they will launch LAgos - Phc route with these
Yeah , wet lease for regional flight
Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Wike need to go to Akwa Ibom for his IT program he returns to govern Rivers State
grin
Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
zoeA:
Amid all the bad News... some breathe of fresh air
Exactly bro

2 Likes

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Akwa Ibom ayaya..
Ibomair amaka..

@ Lalasticlala..
This is very interesting . I'm lovely this ooo
Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by pocohantas(f): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Ibom Air is very neat, organized and they are timely. When they moved my flight, they actually called twice to confirm I saw the reschedule and I had it in mind. I will stick to them and hopefully they don’t backslide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Ibom Air is very neat, organized and they are timely. When they moved my flight, they actually called twice to confirm I saw the reschedule and I had it in mind. I will stick to them and hopefully they don’t backslide.
Nice one bro .
Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2021
More ...THE LATEST ADDITION TO IBOMAIR FLEET - AIRBUS A220 300 SERIES

The brand new Airbus A220 300 Series, being the latest addition to the fleet of IbomAir has touched down the Murtala Mohammed International Airport lagos.

This aircraft being the newest in its category, is a traveler’s delight for many reasons like comfort, space, safety features etc

Recall that recently, Governor Udom Emmanuel had announced that plans had been concluded to add two brand new Airbus A220 300series to the fleet of IbomAir as a part of the strategic expansion plan of the airline.

With this, IbomAir has consolidated its position in the aviation industry, as the Airline with the most recent aircrafts in its fleet.

The date for the arrival of these airplanes in Uyo will be announced soon.

#DeUpdatesBlog

.@ lalasticlala
@ Seun
@ Myn44

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by emetisuccess(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Akwa ibom nyin ayaya etieti, i love my state.

2 Likes

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by NkanAkpanika: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
emetisuccess:
Akwa ibom nyin ayaya etieti, i love my state.
Me too oo
Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
South Eastern governors should emulate the governor of Udom Emmanuel and akwa ibom state government understand how states are to be run. All of them are in the South East are completely useless.

This is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: New Ibomair Airbuses Arrived Nigeria.. Photos And Videos by porthouse7(f): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
if I remember arik with all its luxury and onboard customer satisfaction, i fear for dis new airlines, arik will get u drunk and feed u fat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of African Cities ( Idea For Travel In Africa) / Why Don't Nigerians Travel To Portugal? / Between Bahrain, Kuwait And Poland Which Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.