Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Serious Pain At The Left Side Of The Chest. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Serious Pain At The Left Side Of The Chest. (887 Views)

Pain On The Left Side Of My Stomach / Can Cramping On The Left Side Of A Uterus Means Ur Carrying A Baby Boy? / Lump And Pain At The Upper Belly Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Pain At The Left Side Of The Chest. by beeman80: 8:58am On May 03, 2011
Hello Doctors,
I have been having this incessant pains at the left side of my chest for a while now.After doing series of tests which included chest xray and ECG,they said everything was okay and that i was normal.I was however placed on some medications and noticed a little improvement.Last weekend i engaged myself in some exercises as advised but was left with more excruciating pains the following day.Please what do i do to finally get rid of this pain? Please any cardiac expert in the house for some professional advice?I need honest and good advice here please.
Re: Serious Pain At The Left Side Of The Chest. by ifele(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2011
Hello,
I just want to ask you some simple questions. Do you feel pain when you breathe in deeply and breath out? Do you have shortness of breathe? Can you hold your breathe for a considerable long perios of time? What kind of meds are you using now for your ailment?

The problem is in your lungs. If you smoke you gotta stop cos it will make it worse. If you are exposed to a lot of smoke or air pollution you gotta stay clear of air pollution. Do you use this medication called ADVAIR? It is used for bronchitis. See your physician regularly for check ups.

Try breathing exercises that raise yur diaphragm to its yur extent. Try 30 full inhalations and exhalations every day.
Try using expectorants too.

Good Health to you.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Eyes Are Always Red: Pls, He Needs Help From Doctors In The House. / Asthma Friendly Anti Allergy Bedding To Prevent Asthma / How Do You Stay Healthy In Heat And Humidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.