Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Do You Stay Healthy In Heat And Humidity? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Stay Healthy In Heat And Humidity? (888 Views)

Tips To Help YOU Stay Healthy This Harmattan Season / How To Eat And Stay Healthy In Lagos / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Stay Healthy In Heat And Humidity? by JeanMacqou(m): 5:44am On May 01, 2012
I cant stand hot moist conditions. I live in a dry climate in fairly high altitude.

When it is hot and humid, my skin breaks out in acne and rashes, and gets sensitive. I also get chafe and frictions burns easily. I tend to get stomach sickness like vomiting and diarrhea. I get covered in mosquito bumps, and I feel faint and dizzy easily.
The only good thing is that I lose weight in hot weather.

T prefer cold, dry, and cloudy weather. I also like frost, because frost is good for my skin. It closes the pores, stops acne, rashes, and inflammation. Long winters give me lighter clearer skin.
Americans of all races prefer to stay cool with air conditioning, ice cold drinks, ice cream, cool foods, and cool swimming pools.

So how do you Nigerians manage all the heat and humidity? I heard you eat hot spicy food and drink hot strong coffee on hot days. Why do you like feeling hot.

(1) (Reply)

Recommendation For The Treatment Of Microfilariasis / 5 Tips On How To Kill Boredom / Guys, Can You Allow This During Pregnancy?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.