Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I need advice on a Great Gym Place In Lagos! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I need advice on a Great Gym Place In Lagos! (257 Views)

How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need advice on a Great Gym Place In Lagos! by GoldPanther(f): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hello FAM, please can anyone suggest to me and affordable, well equipped gym in Ipaja, Iyana-Ipaja or Egbeda?

The few I have checked out are either too crowded, old equipments, or tired trainer. I need a place that would both ginger and give me joy to want to work out always. smiley
Re: I need advice on a Great Gym Place In Lagos! by meobizy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
You’re not serious if you need external motivation to better yourself physically. Stay at home and remain lazy.
Re: I need advice on a Great Gym Place In Lagos! by EatforHealth: 1:00am On Jun 07, 2021
GoldPanther:
Hello FAM, please can anyone suggest to me and affordable, well equipped gym in Ipaja, Iyana-Ipaja or Egbeda?

The few I have checked out are either too crowded, old equipments, or tired trainer. I need a place that would both ginger and give me joy to want to work out always. smiley

You can learn to do things yourself and join an online community group where you will be motivated to do your workouts, submit your reports and keep fit and healthy
Re: I need advice on a Great Gym Place In Lagos! by GoldPanther(f): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2021
meobizy:
You’re not serious if you need external motivation to better yourself physically. Stay at home and remain lazy.

Hey sis, you don't have to be rude, if you had no suggestions you should have just read and passed, wonder whats up with very rude ppl always commenting in a bid to seem savage. Eww...

1 Like

Re: I need advice on a Great Gym Place In Lagos! by GoldPanther(f): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2021
EatforHealth:

You can learn to do things yourself and join an online community group where you will be motivated to do your workouts, submit your reports and keep fit and healthy

Thank you, I work out daily but with the state of out county's insecurity I cant afford to keep jogging alone that early so I feel its better and safer to join a gym of like minds.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr Joseph Mercola To Delete All Content After 48 Hours / How To Lower Cholesterol Without Medication / Virus Is Still Capable Of Replicating In The Nose, Even Among Vaccinated People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.