Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna (58858 Views)

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by nyiamfrank: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ayoraymond111:
Still typing pls
I know what you are typing. You want to blame IPOB. Continue!

1 Like

Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Zenithpeak(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is not a fake News ooooo
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by chakula: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
They are most likely Buhari supporters. I have no sympathy for bororos. They can all go to hell and burn to ashes!
You will receive the same as you wish to these dudes. What a heartless creature?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by zimmaking(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
prettyheart:
This is indeed a very terrible tragedy. This is not pleasant. I can't call this the will of God.

Prepare oooh!! As you are moving,
traveling,before you sleep, as you are talking ,as you are laughing be alert ooh! Always tell Jesus to forgive all your sins and have mercy on you. We are in dangerous times were your soul needs to be alert and prepared... This is not a time where you see sick people, accident victim etc and then you begin to think of only medication... As you are taking them for medication, tell them to accept Jesus and repent. Before you sleep, tell Jesus to forgive a your sins ooh.. Some people just sleep and face bandit in the midnight. It is not your portion in Jesus name. Amen. Be prepared!!!
This what I do too,even when I'm sure I haven't done something wrong,I still ask for forgiveness.I don't want to spend eternity in Hell.

1 Like

Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by iswallker(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
So fulani/aboki don't wear shoe

Rip to them

tongue
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Sarsaproko: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amen
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Fashionista01(f): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
So sad. may their soul rest in peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by moscobabs(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
They are most likely Buhari supporters. I have no sympathy for bororos. They can all go to hell and burn to ashes!

You don't have sense, ode oshi!

2 Likes

Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by OneCorner: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
I fear who no fear you bro

6 Likes

Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Triangles1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bola146:
A o ni Shirin loruko Jesu Amin

Amen n
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Triangles1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bola146:

Amin
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by charixel: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sad
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Mamijoh(f): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
May their souls rest in peace
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Very sad.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Barzinime(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Your RIp as no meaning that also goes for your existence.
Nature rejects you pray for you to see another day cos those guys didn't make the people who raised you miserable.
RingRoadMafia:

All of you crying blood under my mentions can continue crying. These guys would've had their mentality set like that of the average northerner; with nothing but pure hared for the South. It's funny how many of those quoting me are southerners and christians. The earlier you lots wake up and smell the coffee, the better. Dem niggaz got no love for us and would gladly see any of you burn! I don talk finish. A word they say, is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by maasoap(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
People should stop or reduce unnecessary travelling, Nigeria roads are death traps, drivers are drunkards and always disregard traffic rules and the kidnapping rate is very high.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by kazeeyoung(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Them too dey speed for there. Nah here road safety dey active, they are not active in North at all.. RIP
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Coded081(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by TrumpDonald2: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Whenever you travel, make sure you pray for protection and while in the vehicle, monitor the driver and never hesitate to caution him when he tries to overtake dangerously. Head on collisions are usually caused by dangerous over takings.

Never keep quite when the driver over speeds or drive dangerously. Never...
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by ThierryHenrie(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bola146:
Ejo, esanu' mi
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Kylce042(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
onthehill:
17 Young Kano Men Die In Fatal Motor Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos)

Seventeen young men from Kano State have died in a fatal motor accident along Zaria-Kano highway, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that the accident occurred on Saturday evening, June 5, when they were returning to Kano after attending the wedding of their friend in Zaria, Kaduna state.

The victims were travelling in a Kano Line bus and a RAV 4 car when the fatal accident occured. Some of them are said to be siblings.

Sadiq Abdullahi, a friend to one of the deceased, Umar Abba-Sheriff, who confirmed the incident said Sheriff died on the spot along with 11 of the victims while the remaining six passed away in a hospital.

Abdullahi said eight of them were from Sani Mainagge area of Gwale Local Government area of the state.

The remains of 7 of the victims were laid to rest around 8:am on Sunday, June 6, at Yan Hayis Cementry in Sani Mainagge Quarters.

Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has condoled with the families of the 17 young men.

In a statement signed by Abba Anwar, the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Ganduje expressed his shock over the death of the young men. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/136745197153214/posts/980424962785229/?app=fbl

May their souls be in another accident rubbish. No peace for the wicked.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Lummydee1998: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bola146:
Amin oo
Kylce042:

May their souls be in another accident rubbish. No peace for the wicked.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Abdulkatcha(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
this indeed a tragedy May Almighty Allah forgive their short coming
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Miosendyin: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin grin grin maybe aboki don kill d guy relatives b4 who knows??

chakula:
You will receive the same as you wish to these dudes. What a heartless creature?
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
pyyxxaro:
God Abeg oh

Over speeding most likely

80km/h is very ok for me

By the time you swallow tramadobo with codeine

80km/hr will be like a snail's pace to you
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Miosendyin: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Now let's see if @seun will ban all those using cursed words on here..
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Coronavirus1: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rip to the young men.
over speed most likely the cause of accident.
Good night and journey well to the land of silence.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by Maconstruct(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bullshit.
This is more than tragic.
Re: 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna by bizzibodi(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Northern folks & road rage are like 5 & 6...I remember some years back I entered a golf taxi to travel from keffi to Nasarawa d driver overspeeds like a formula 1 driver I believed it is d Weight of extra 2 passengers in d boot that kept d car from flying in d air that day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport / Man Jailed For Smoking On Board An Air Peace Flight / Owerri, Imo State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.