Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) (97165 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by stacyadams: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2021
danniyal:
Faces of evil
grin wow
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2021
So there's people will ruin my reputation
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Searchingvictor: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2021
swarley75:
I have gotten a way past it, I didn't verify my email properly before

Snr man. Abeg, like how long does it take mena to verify loan
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Searchingvictor:

Snr man. Abeg, like how long does it take mena to verify loan
just under 24 hrs
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Searchingvictor: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2021
swarley75:
just under 24 hrs

Thanks
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by MissEfe(f): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Searchingvictor:

Were you able to get the loan
No I didn't,,, I didn't stress myself on it cuz I'm yet to pay my debts
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Searchingvictor: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
swarley75:
just under 24 hrs

Was your phone called in the process?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by swarley75(m): 1:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Searchingvictor:

Was your phone called in the process?
not at all
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Papygwan: 2:33am On Nov 16, 2021
I haven't been on this thread in a while, but honestly I've been reading what you wrote. It's nonsense. Having access to someone's contact is illegal. End of discussion. Defaulting a loan is a civil offense, even adenuga don default loan once. Hacking someone's phone is a criminal offence. Don't paint any analogies here

rosalieene:

Ok na
The Chinese people will soon carry their money and leave this country for debtors so then, we will see how loan collectors will survive in this country.
Treat people's business the way you want yours to be treated.
Let's use a scenario, you have a bar business, then everyone comes to take drinks and other stuffs on credit while expecting you to pity them as they don't have money at that time. Don't you think that if you keep been lenient, over the time, your bar business will fall? And then what happens? Your debtors will japa.
If Loan companies don't go to that extent of been ruthless, don't you know that 80% of people will not pay back?. Abi no be the same Nigerian people be this?
For something to be in place, there have to be an action. Take for instance, If not for the fear of going to jail, we could kill people we literally hate.. we can't do that because of the law likewise the religion factor.
Another instance is, you can easily steal from banks, what's stopping you from doing so? It's the fear of been ill treated when caught.
Take it or leave it, left for Alot of people, they don't want to pay their loans. Some would have the money but wouldn't want to pay. Look at the one that is oweing 27 App loans, don't you know that it is day light ARMED ROBBERY? that's stealing.
Its only very few that genuinely want to pay but have no money.
Why would someone even go borrow loan when they are not sure of paying back?.
This money is in circulation, if people keep holding onto this money, business is bound to fail.
Let's face the truth and leave sentiments aside.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Papygwan: 2:39am On Nov 16, 2021
This is a lie too. It's just how they operate. They do thesame in other African countries, they do it in India, they do it in their country. They're just vultures to be honest, preying on poor people cos they know they can milk them
MrFollowFollow:

Most of them were forced to take extreme action because they realised that most Nigerians do not repay loans if you treat them with kid gloves!

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Cheeryfeet: 3:06am On Nov 16, 2021
miccoy:
I told you guys we are going to take this matter up. All these yeye Chinese apps, Soko laon, xcredit and co. Are going to have their hands burnt.

All their agents that do message people's contacts will soon be contacted.

This is a screenshot from Akin Alabi's Instagram's account. Akin alabi is the owner of Nairabet and a serving Honorable in the house. Sokolaon messaged him as well.
please read and rebroadcast let's do all we can to stop this guy's. Send in your reports via the email. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/495497-money-lending-cbn-efcc-fccpc-others-to-tackle-loan-sharks.html
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by miccoy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
For those that have been publicly shamed and unjustly persecuted by these loan sharks, it's time to get your justice!

The below e-mail has been provided by federal government to forward your grievances. Do not forget to include the name of the loan shark and other details as may be necessary.

lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
The end of the wicked. Sokoloan app is no more on playstore
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by danniyal(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Some Nigerians can be very heartless and wicked. Imagine what some Nigerians did to their fellow countrymen because of some useless and criminally minded Chinese men. What a shame
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Automolite: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
stacyadams:

Carbon, fair money make sense...others na orishirishi...
Soko
Lcredit
New credit
Palm credit
Migo
Branch
Add money
Quick check
abeg remove Branch from dis list oh. Pple wey dey give me free 500 every month?.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Let us take collective action against this loan sharks they are evil
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Does anyone know sokoloan physical address
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by samplanner(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ncash and 9credit are the worst. They can fabricate all sorts of lies against people to their contacta at a default of just one day.

Too bad.
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by martswaelee(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
pappy2000:
Does anyone know sokoloan physical address

Cycle Lending Company, Oregun Ikeja, 100001, Lagos

Copy and paste it on your google map
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
martswaelee:

Cycle Lending Company, Oregun Ikeja, 100001, Lagos

Copy and paste it on your google map
Are you sure I want to go there tomorrow
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by tunlapapa: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
pappy2000:

Are you sure I want to go there tomorrow

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Surecontrol(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
I can see from your rubbish write top that you are one of their useless staffs

quote author=Papygwan post=107658835]I haven't been on this thread in a while, but honestly I've been reading what you wrote. It's nonsense. Having access to someone's contact is illegal. End of discussion. Defaulting a loan is a civil offense, even adenuga don default loan once. Hacking someone's phone is a criminal offence. Don't paint any analogies here

[/quote]
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Lisa001: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Lol no be only me Sha

We plenty for the game I'm currently owing
Fastmoney
Okash
Cashcredit
Credit9ja
Fairmoney this is the best
Kash Kash
Nairaplus

Tho they haven't started calling my contacts but they don' message me tire
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Annie001: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lisa001:
Lol no be only me Sha

We plenty for the game I'm currently owing
Fastmoney
Okash
Cashcredit
Credit9ja
Fairmoney this is the best
Kash Kash
Nairaplus

Tho they haven't started calling my contacts but they don' message me tire

If you can, try and pay fair money
You wouldn't want to have a bad relationship with them.
When my loan was due I had to pay just 400naira to extend it for another one week

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Lisa001: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Annie001:

If you can, try and pay fair money
You wouldn't want to have a bad relationship with them.
When my loan was due I had to pay just 400naira to extend it for another one week

Yes they are the only one that gave me a higher amount sef
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by Papygwan: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Are you talking to me?
Surecontrol:
I can see from your rubbish write top that you are one of their useless staffs

quote author=Papygwan post=107658835]I haven't been on this thread in a while, but honestly I've been reading what you wrote. It's nonsense. Having access to someone's contact is illegal. End of discussion. Defaulting a loan is a civil offense, even adenuga don default loan once. Hacking someone's phone is a criminal offence. Don't paint any analogies here

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2021
danniyal:

I am afraid they already have your information stored on their data base. You can only use this method for new apps and those borrowing for the first time on existing apps
Pls can you share names of new loan apps?
Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by lbrichman2: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
DonBenny77:

Pls can you share names of new loan apps?

Avoid loan apps as much as possible if you are not 100% certain to pay back
The stress and disturbance are not worth it
Place a premium on your own peace of mind
Explore other options to raise money
Leave loan apps alone

6 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Bros i am now winning the war with this loan app especially sokoloan. i have been begging them to send more derogaratory messages tomy contact but they seems tired. i told them shishi i wont pay. they have started begging me they are stupid people

2 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2021
pappy2000:
Bros i am now winning the war with this loan app especially sokoloan. i have been begging them to send more derogaratory messages tomy contact but they seems tired. i told them shishi i wont pay. they have started begging me they are stupid people
Why are they begging you after tarnishing your image and what do they intend to do to salvage the situation.

Cos what's the need of paying when you have already tarnished my image

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by pappy2000: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lcredit is truly a scam

3 Likes

Re: Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
pappy2000:
Lcredit is truly a scam
Hahhhaha wetin happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (56) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.