Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:43 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (96921 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
I wish to bring all betonmarket customers in nairaland together under this umbrella to foster goodwill and kindness towards each other and to help newbies who wish to start a business with betonmarket and are looking for free tips and alerts.I bet on rise and fall and would be dropping alerts as time permits.You are all welcome.

5 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
Betonmarket customers let's keep the dream alive.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
i am interested in this, would be grateful. thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jidowu84: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
Seconded by me. Mr. Joe. One love!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2012
Very well then let's get started!Remember that money management is key so don't stake your whole account.20percent or less is okay.Determine it by yourself and stick to it.With time you will surely SMILE!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
EURUSD rises in 4 hours!That's it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2012
Im still on virtual account so im learning but lets go there
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
bendazum: EURUSD rises in 4 hours!That's it.

smiley smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hi 5 for this thread... I hope it stays alive forever.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
ayox2003: Hi 5 for this thread... I hope it stays alive forever.

You trade beton?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
The bet period has expired and we WON!Remember to stick to your money management plan.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
GBPUSD rises in 2 hours.That's it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
bendazum: The bet period has expired and we WON!Remember to stick to your money management plan.
I lost angry but no yawa
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
bendazum: GBPUSD rises in 2 hours.That's it.
Ok cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:33am On Apr 27, 2012
mkmyers45: I lost angry but no yawa
So sorry about that.Maybe you entered it a bit late.Anyway thanks for understanding.I promise now to consider people who enter even 1 hour late and to make good use of my knowledge of forex to an advantage.I also encourage others to make their own calls and contributions.Thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mannet(m): 2:47am On Apr 27, 2012
@OP nice thread let's keep the fire burning and please anyone hoping to sell any damn package here should excuse himself now,this is a platform for helping ourselves not selling of fake package,thumbs up brodas

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:10am On Apr 27, 2012
Now take this very serious.EURUSD falls in 4 hours. That's it!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:21am On Apr 27, 2012
Inasmuch as I will use every knowledge at my disposal to make calls for the benefit of the house. I must insist that you follow strict money management rules.I will also limit myself to making only 1 call a day to avoid unnecessary losses. Thanks once more and welcome onboard!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 7:19am On Apr 27, 2012
Let's congratulate ourselves for a successful day!It's glaring clear that all who took my call won even those who entered 1 hour late.I will be making such calls between 2-4am.So check ocasionally.If you placed the bet let's hear you.Like I said no more calls from me until next week.Happy weekend.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2012
Did anyone take my call?Please respond.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by limitbreka: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2012
Nice thread, nice business.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2012
nice one,let go there
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
There are different betonment strategies but where the success lies is in choosing the one that fits your personality and sticking to it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
@op i could'nt follow your signals cos i saw d entries late, but i hope next week will be better. thanks!! grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
bendazum: Did anyone take my call?Please respond.

No i didnt...network wahala but lets go there next week grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
bendazum: There are different betonment strategies but where the success lies is in choosing the one that fits your personality and sticking to it.

Can we do text alerts in future? We go pay grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
eddyhaze: @op i could'nt follow your signals cos i saw d entries late, but i hope next week will be better. thanks!! grin
Sure by God's grace.Check out for it around 2-4am Nigerian time each day,MON-FRI.I can't over stress keeping to strict money management.Don't use more than 20percent of your account.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jidowu84: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
Yes!yes!yes!
Text alert is the best. Let know the number of people in support of it before we make any decision on it .
I run a bulk sms biz. Let's ride. Things are perfectly in order, i gat them all. U too much, senior!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
mkmyers45:
Can we do text alerts in future? We go pay grin grin grin grin
Transparency is the watch word.Moreover I intend to fine tune the strategy to have atleast 80percent win ratio.That's enough to keep us in business.Moreover the alert is posted 2-4am,MON-FRI if and when there is a strong signal.I stake on all the calls I make.That means if you lose,I lost.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
bendazum: Transparency is the watch word.Moreover I intend to fine tune the strategy to have atleast 80percent win ratio.That's enough to keep us in business.Moreover the alert is posted 2-4am,MON-FRI if and when there is a strong signal.I stake on all the calls I make.That means if you lose,I lost.

Ok, can i send you an email through your profile...The SMS/Call thing will be great if you truly consider it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
mkmyers45:
Ok, can i send you an email through your profile...The SMS/Call thing will be great if you truly consider it
Of course.You are free to drop me a mail anytime.As regards the bulk sms it would be better when we have increased in number and it would mean this thread may cease to exist which is not okay given the fact that other newbies would need to benefit from it and that nairaland needs to feel our impact in wealth creation.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
bendazum: Of course.You are free to drop me a mail anytime.As regards the bulk sms it would be better when we have increased in number and it would mean this thread may cease to exist which is not okay given the fact that other newbies would need to benefit from it and that nairaland needs to feel our impact in wealth creation.

It dosent mean the thread will cease to exist....we will leave the thread running but have a club of members that will be alerted

I just won $100 on Eur/Usd just now

I have also sent you an email....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.