Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,275 members, 7,842,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Collaboration Offer For Traditional Visual Artist (FREE) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Collaboration Offer For Traditional Visual Artist (FREE) (349 Views)

Would You Join A African Art Website For Traditional Visual Artists? / My Visual Arts Portfolio / Female Graphic Designer Needed For A Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collaboration Offer For Traditional Visual Artist (FREE) by faceland: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
I own a blog and I want to produce more content. I am a veteran online art marketer and artist.

If you are a visual artist, I would like to write a blog post about you with a brief interview for my website/blog.

You would get a little publicity.

Contact me
Email: info@tugis.com.ng
WhatsApp: 07934928847

You must have a minimum of 5 completed artwork for display.

1 Like

Re: Collaboration Offer For Traditional Visual Artist (FREE) by faceland: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please, I am friends with many international artist and gallery curators. Some has been in the art industry long before I was born. So please don't use Nairaland mentally of tribalism and religious BS to address me. This is a mutual relationship that if you are an upcoming Artist, you would gain more from this offer.

Nairaland isn't real life. Respect yourself and it would be reciprocated.

Let's co-create (my registered company moto).

1 Like

Re: Collaboration Offer For Traditional Visual Artist (FREE) by faceland: 1:11am On Aug 24, 2021
I did an experimental first phone conversation recently.
The audio quality is totally crap but it's the message that matters.
I would use this new week to write the blog post and post the link here.

[img]https://media1./images/6e7ac3dfde6acc70eeacb0a78053b7fe/tenor.gif?itemid=22811140[/img]

From this little conversation we had, I had many ideas on what to write. So thank you Kenny for both the interview and 'the spark of inspiration' to create more art/content.

(1) (Reply)

Facial Animation For The Men Wey Sabi / Learn How To Create Profitable Video Courses Without Showing Your Face On Camera / 10 Signs Your Friend Is "Fake" Or "Jealous" Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.