Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death (2458 Views)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by gistsmill04: 5:11am On Jun 08, 2021
A US based lesbian Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya has revealed her happiness over the demise of the popular Synagogue Church pastoT. B. Joshua.

This is not unconnected with the statement she released on Twitter.

Recall the Nigerian Christendom was thrown into mourning after the news of the demise of popular man of God and General overseer, Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Balogun Joshua.

However, some are very excited about his death. In fact, a US – based Nigerian professor known as Uju Anya, happily celebrated his death on her Twitter timeline.

Below is her tweet:

“Celebrating the well deserved death of lying thieving charlatan TB Joshua, who cheated millions out of people in their most desperate days with fake prophecies and cruel promises of miracles and cures for diseases from which he couldn’t even save his sorry self. Rot in piss.”

Expectedly, Nigerian Twitter users reacted to Uju Anya controversial tweet with mixed responses.

Here are some reactions from Nigerians

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/us-based-nigerian-professor-uju-anya-celebrates-t-b-joshua-death.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by donbachi(m): 5:17am On Jun 08, 2021
I done see u na..wey be rock of ages,immortal being,everlasting being and owner of her own life.

Welldone.

3 Likes

Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Mokason288(m): 5:22am On Jun 08, 2021
I sincerely wonder what is wrong with Christianity

Do you think you could insult an Imam living or dead and still be alive to see the next day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Kriss216: 5:26am On Jun 08, 2021
An average Nigerian girl is naturally bittered.

2 Likes

Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Belial06: 5:35am On Jun 08, 2021
A relationship gone sour maybe ? grin

Seems every prominent Nigerian has an
Americann lady somewhere with pictures of his bum bum on her phone
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Others camouflaged themselves to be christans in which they are not.

The church is a body of Christ
Christians are the believers of Christ
Christians abides to the teachings of Jesus Christ

There is no way an anti Christ can be a Christian
There is no way a lesbian can be a Christian
There is no way a gathering of unbelievers of Christ can be called a Church
There are differences between CHURCH and TEMPLE

This Uji should simply shut up her mouth and stay on her lane.
The left over poo in her mouth makes her talk the way she want.
She is not a Christian.

The Christendom is mourning the death of TB Joshua!

May the soul of TB Joshua (Man of God) Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Kobojunkie: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2021
The woman don talk her mind be that. I wonder if anyone can refute her claim that this man bilked people out of their hard earned money in the name of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
Others camouflaged themselves to be christans in which they are not.

The church is a body of Christ
Christians are the believers of Christ
Christians abides to the teachings of Jesus Christ

There is no way an anti Christ can be a Christian
There is no way a lesbian can be a Christian
There is no way a gathering of unbelievers of Christ can be called a Church
There are differences between CHURCH and TEMPLE

This Uji should simply shut up her mouth and stay on her lane.
The left over poo in her mouth makes her talk the way she want.
She is not a Christian.
The Christendom is mourning the death of TB Joshua!
May the soul of TB Joshua (Man of God) Rest In Peace
You actually condemned the woman here so you could claim that a false prophet, and false teacher- Jesus Christ Himself warned you against these - ,belongs instead to God's flock? shocked

So the warnings Jesus Christ gave you in Matthew 7 vs 15- 23,,and the again in Matthew 23, meant nothing to you? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by DevilsEqual(m): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2021
She should probably not have said anything, he's gone already,just act like you were never aware of his existence

Humans shouldn't create unnecessary enmity with neither the living,nor the family of the dead...We don't need it
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Kobojunkie: 6:24am On Jun 08, 2021
DevilsEqual:
She should probably not have said anything, he's gone already,just act like you were never aware of his existence
Humans shouldn't create unnecessary enmity with neither the living,nor the family of the dead...We don't need it
Ever heard the phrase " as dead as a door knob"? undecided
The man may be dead but the many lives he "impacted" with his lies still continue. Why should this woman, or anyone else for that matter, not continue speaking out against those very lies? undecided
Are the dead supposed to get special treatment just for being dead? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Skyfornia(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Bitterness everywhere

1 Like

Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Golan007: 6:34am On Jun 08, 2021
grin
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by mu2sa2: 6:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Mokason288:

Do you think you could insult an Imam living or dead and still be alive to see the next day?
A Christian is insulting a Christian- why bring imam into it?

1 Like

Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Mokason288(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2021
mu2sa2:
A Christian is insulting a Christian- why bring imam into it?
Kissssss my black assssssss
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by DevilsEqual(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ever heard the phrase " as dead as a door knob"? undecided
The man may be dead but the many lives he "impacted" with his lies still continue. Why should this woman, or anyone else for that matter, not continue speaking out against those very lies? undecided
Are the dead supposed to get special treatment just for being dead? undecided

Bro,read again and you'd see I didn't say anything about the dead, as a matter of fact,I don't ever regard dead people cause they're inexistent

Check my personal text on my signature, and see what I say about the dead

I said why create unnecessary enmity with the"family of the dead" or act like the dead never even existed in the first place

Don't read to reply,read to understand,now you can read my previous comment again
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Depressed101: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2021
gistsmill04:
A US based lesbian Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya has revealed her happiness over the demise of the popular Synagogue Church pastoT. B. Joshua.

This is not unconnected with the statement she released on Twitter.

Recall the Nigerian Christendom was thrown into mourning after the news of the demise of popular man of God and General overseer, Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Balogun Joshua.

However, some are very excited about his death. In fact, a US – based Nigerian professor known as Uju Anya, happily celebrated his death on her Twitter timeline.

Below is her tweet:

“Celebrating the well deserved death of lying thieving charlatan TB Joshua, who cheated millions out of people in their most desperate days with fake prophecies and cruel promises of miracles and cures for diseases from which he couldn’t even save his sorry self. Rot in piss.”

Expectedly, Nigerian Twitter users reacted to Uju Anya controversial tweet with mixed responses.

Here are some reactions from Nigerians

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/us-based-nigerian-professor-uju-anya-celebrates-t-b-joshua-death.html
don't mock. Dead prophet, your death might be lurking around
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Kobojunkie: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2021
DevilsEqual:

Bro,read again and you'd see I didn't say anything about the dead, as a matter of fact,I don't ever regard dead people cause they're inexistent
Check my personal text on my signature, and see what I say about the dead
I said why create unnecessary enmity with the"family of the dead" or act like the dead never even existed in the first place
Don't read to reply,read to understand,now you can read my previous comment again
What did you intend by the portion of your statement I have there in bold? undecided
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by lereinter(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Mokason288:

So Christians too should kill people who insult pastor

Where's it written in the Bible
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by lereinter(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2021
Who doesn't know that TB Joshua was a controversial prophet

Typical nigerians are hypocrites, when he was alive so many bad things were written about him

As this was due to kind of things he does

Now that he's gone he suddenly became angel

What a funny nation
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by b3llo(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2021
If you like do good or bad while here on earth. After death comes judgement... Madam death is a proof that we are all mortal and every soul must taste it. What ever T.B Joshua did here on earth is between him and his Creator when he is giving account of his deeds!
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by frankzone: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2021
Mokason288:

Well... That's the beauty of Christianity. It's wisdom to ignore than to engage in dirty fights in the name of religion. In Christianity it's actually a sin to do that. 'Wisdom is profitable to direct', that's Christianity for you. One love.
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by Upjis: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2021
A mad man talking
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2021
Igbo and envy of yoruba... na 5 & 6
Re: US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

Help, Am Having Bad Dreams Constantly / A Us Or Uk Visa Secured;Is It Worth Testifying In Church As A Miracle? / Ww3 Is Inevitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.