Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ww3 Is Inevitable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2457 Views)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Ww3 Armageddon Update / Death is Inevitable: Be Prepared! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 13, 2012
Is ww3 just around the corner, waiting to be activated?
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 13, 2012
Isreal prepares its people against a possible iranian nuclear strike and there have been talking about isreal attacking iran before the u.s elections on november, as on cnn.
this might be the trigger.
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
diluminati: Is ww3 just around the corner, waiting to be activated?
YOU DO KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT ? ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 16, THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT, OR WHAT ATHEISTS LIKE YOU LIKE TO CALL WW3 IS THE 7TH ANGEL POURING OUT HIS VIAL ON THE EARTH. 7 IS THE NUMBER OF COMPLETION. THAT SIGNIFIES THE END OF THIS GENTILE ERA ON EARTH. WILL BE TIME TO USHER IN THE KINGDOM ON EARTH. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ? WE ARE AT THE END. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ? YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ATHEIST BEHIND TO A BOOKSHOP RIGHT NOW AND GET YOU A KJV BIBLE AND TRY TO SNEAK INTO THE KINGDOM BEFORE THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS FINALLY CLOSED. THE COMPLETION IS HERE. ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE WAS TAKEN DOWN BY THE MEDIO-PERSIAN. AND TODAY, THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON ( AMERICA ) WILL BE TAKEN DOWN BY A CONGLOMERATE OF NATIONS BUT PRECIPITATED BY THE MODERN MEDIO-PERSIAN EMPIRE ( CALLED IRAN TODAY ). THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN, WHAT HAS BEEN WILL BE ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 ) ( ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 9 ). THE LORD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR

2 Likes

Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by danwo: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
obadiah777:

YOU DO KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT ?

[size=5pt]ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 16, THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT,

OR WHAT ATHEISTS LIKE YOU LIKE TO CALL WW3 IS THE 7TH ANGEL POURING OUT HIS VIAL ON THE EARTH.

7 IS THE NUMBER OF COMPLETION. THAT SIGNIFIES THE END OF THIS GENTILE ERA ON EARTH.

WILL BE TIME TO USHER IN THE KINGDOM ON EARTH. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ? WE ARE AT THE END. [/size]

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ?

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ATHEIST BEHIND TO A BOOKSHOP RIGHT NOW AND GET YOU A KJV BIBLE

AND TRY TO SNEAK INTO THE KINGDOM BEFORE THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS FINALLY CLOSED.

[size=5pt]THE COMPLETION IS HERE. ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE WAS TAKEN DOWN BY THE MEDIO-PERSIAN.

AND TODAY, THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON ( AMERICA ) WILL BE TAKEN DOWN BY A CONGLOMERATE OF NATIONS

BUT PRECIPITATED BY THE MODERN MEDIO-PERSIAN EMPIRE ( CALLED IRAN TODAY ).

THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN, WHAT HAS BEEN WILL BE ( ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 ) ( ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 9 ).

THE LORD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR[/size]

^^^^

"And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when you come into your kingdom" - Luke 23:42KJV
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
danwo:

^^^^

"And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when you come into your kingdom" - Luke 23:42KJV
lol he snuck into the kingdom last minute grin
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by ijawkid(m): 6:10am On Sep 14, 2012
Dilluminati.......hope u just heard d warnings....

Better keep ya head up and take in real knowledge of Yahweh and his Son whom(Yahweh) he sent......it is essentiÀl for salvation

Now is the time dear to forsake atheism and hold on to Jah......

The end is LURKING around.....

3 Likes

Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by MacDaddy01: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2012
You christians are dangerous.

WW3?

You people are crazy.

Keep spreading your apocalyptic nonsense.

USA does not have money for a war

Isreal cant fight without the USA

Iran has been sabotaged too many times to fight a war.
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01: You christians are dangerous.

WW3?

You people are crazy.

Keep spreading your apocalyptic nonsense.

USA does not have money for a war

Isreal cant fight without the USA

Iran has been sabotaged too many times to fight a war.

YOU ARE A FRUITCAKE angry
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by MacDaddy01: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: YOU ARE A FRUITCAKE angry

lol.....you are a wing nut conspiracist
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol.....you are a wing nut conspiracist
grin YOU DONT SAY grin
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Enosa1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
i pray 4 ur grace to finish strong oh lord
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Jenwitemi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
These christians are actually willing WW3 to break out just for the prophecies in that vile book they carry about come true and prove them right. Insanity on the lose big time.
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Jenwitemi: These christians are actually willing WW3 to break out just for the prophecies in that vile book they carry about come true and prove them right. Insanity on the lose big time.
NAH WE WANT WW3 TO HAPPEN REAL QUICK BECAUSE THAT SIGNIFIES THE END OF THE WHITE MANS RULE ON EARTH. ITS BACK TO THE BLACK MAN AFTER THAT.
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Jenwitemi(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dey dia dey mugu yasef. Wetin black man fit rule? You want to live in anarchy? Ode.
obadiah777: NAH WE WANT WW3 TO HAPPEN REAL QUICK BECAUSE THAT SIGNIFIES THE END OF THE WHITE MANS RULE ON EARTH. ITS BACK TO THE BLACK MAN AFTER THAT.
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Jenwitemi: Dey dia dey mugu yasef. Wetin black man fit rule? You want to live in anarchy? Ode.
BLACK MAN UNDER CHRIST. OUR KNOWLEDGE WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO US. THE LORD TOOK OUR KNOWLEDGE. THATS ONE OF THE CONDITIONS OF HELL ON EARTH. YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS TAKEN AWAY AND YOU ARE MADE A BASE MAN ( MALACHI 2 VS 9 ) . DUNNO BOUT YOU BRUH BUT I AM READY TO FIGHT. I WILL BE IN THE FRONTLINE WITH THE 144,000. AM READY TO START SLAYING EDOMITES AND ISHMAELITES AND MOABITES AND AMMONITES AND WOMEVER COMES AGAINST THE HOLY ARMY. I SMELL THE TIME. ITS VERY NEAR. ITS SO NEAR I CAN TASTE IT cry TIME FOR YAHAWAH TO RETURN THE KINGDOM TO ISRAEL cry
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: BLACK MAN UNDER CHRIST. OUR KNOWLEDGE WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO US. THE LORD TOOK OUR KNOWLEDGE. THATS ONE OF THE CONDITIONS OF HELL ON EARTH. YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS TAKEN AWAY AND YOU ARE MADE A BASE MAN ( MALACHI 2 VS 9 ) . DUNNO BOUT YOU BRUH BUT I AM READY TO FIGHT. I WILL BE IN THE FRONTLINE WITH THE 144,000. AM READY TO START SLAYING EDOMITES AND ISHMAELITES AND MOABITES AND AMMONITES AND WOMEVER COMES AGAINST THE HOLY ARMY. I SMELL THE TIME. ITS VERY NEAR. ITS SO NEAR I CAN TASTE IT cry TIME FOR YAHAWAH TO RETURN THE KINGDOM TO ISRAEL cry

This is interesting bros! But I don't like the fighting part grin
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
seriallink:

This is interesting bros! But I don't like the fighting part grin
The fighting will be interesting. victory is ours. where the dead is there will the eagle be. we are the eagle picking off the dead. we shall trample the dead under our feet. victory is ours compadre grin
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: The fighting will be interesting. victory is ours. where the dead is there will the eagle be. we are the eagle picking off the dead. we shall trample the dead under our feet. victory is ours compadre grin

Hahahahah Buzu...grin I fear war ohh; since the victory is gonna be ours, I'll try to be part of it grin

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
seriallink:

Hahahahah Buzu...grin I fear war ohh, since the victory is gonna be ours then I'll try to be part of it grin
greater is he that is in us than the army of the dead. wink

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
our knowledge getting taken away

isaiah 29 vs 14 Because of this, I will once again astound these hypocrites with amazing wonders. The wisdom of the wise will pass away, and the intelligence of the intelligent will disappear."
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
FUTURE PROPHESY. WHITE MANS KNOWLEDGE WILL BE TAKEN AWAY

OBADIAH VS 8 Shall I not in that day, says the LORD, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mountains of Esau?

I CORINTHIANS 1 VS 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by MacDaddy01: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
Buzugee aka obadiah,

You and your apocalyptic religion will fail.

Many prophets like you have been claiming the coming of the end but they have failed just as you will.
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01: Buzugee aka obadiah,

You and your apocalyptic religion will fail.

Many prophets like you have been claiming the coming of the end but they have failed just as you will.
NOT THIS TIME. THE JUICE IS BEING SUCKED OUT OF THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH. THATS THE LORD DOING THAT. HE IS SUCKING OUT THE JUICE. NEXT IS TRIBULATION. ISHMAEL IS OVER THERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WILDING OUT. WATER TURNING TO BLOOD, OVER 30 EARTHQUAKES AND CALAMITIES IN AUGUST, AHMEDINEJAD AND RUSSIA BUCKING UP ALONG WITH CHINA. USA OWING 16 TRILLION DOLLARS. ALL THE PROPHETS WHO WERE SLEEPING IN THE DUST AND THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES ARE ALL WAKING UP ALL OVER THE WORLD ( REVELATION VS 11 ). WE AT THE END. ITS FINNA BE ON LIKE POPCORN. I GOT MY GAME FACE ON TOO.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
YOU THINK THE BLACK MAN WAS BORN TO BE A SLAVE ? JEREMIAH 2 VS 14
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by MacDaddy01: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: NOT THIS TIME. THE JUICE IS BEING SUCKED OUT OF THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH. THATS THE LORD DOING THAT. HE IS SUCKING OUT THE JUICE. NEXT IS TRIBULATION. ISHMAEL IS OVER THERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WILDING OUT. WATER TURNING TO BLOOD, OVER 30 EARTHQUAKES AND CALAMITIES IN AUGUST, AHMEDINEJAD AND RUSSIA BUCKING UP ALONG WITH CHINA. USA OWING 16 TRILLION DOLLARS. ALL THE PROPHETS WHO WERE SLEEPING IN THE DUST AND THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES ARE ALL WAKING UP ALL OVER THE WORLD ( REVELATION VS 11 ). WE AT THE END. ITS FINNA BE ON LIKE POPCORN. I GOT MY GAME FACE ON TOO.

Ode, go and drink Kool aid.

Politics is politics.
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Ode, go and drink Kool aid.

Politics is politics.
EITHER YOU ARE DOWN FOR THIS REVOLUTION OR MOVE OUT THE WAY AND LET THE BROTHERS GO ON AND RECAPTURE THIS WORLD FOR THE RIGHTEOUS angry
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by MacDaddy01: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: EITHER YOU ARE DOWN FOR THIS REVOLUTION OR MOVE OUT THE WAY AND LET THE BROTHERS GO ON AND RECAPTURE THIS WORLD FOR THE RIGHTEOUS angry

Recapture wetin?

You are going to commit suicide because you are not getting your apocalypse.
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Recapture wetin?

You are going to commit suicide because you are not getting your apocalypse.
I GOT MY GAME FACE ON TONIGHT. MUST BE THIS WARRIOR MUSIC I AM LISTENING TO LOL
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by MacDaddy01: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: I GOT MY GAME FACE ON TONIGHT. MUST BE THIS WARRIOR MUSIC I AM LISTENING TO LOL

Old man, would run at the sound of shelling. Trust me.
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Old man, would run at the sound of shelling. Trust me.
EVERYBODY NOT PUZZY LIKE YOU
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by MacDaddy01: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
obadiah777: EVERYBODY NOT PUZZY LIKE YOU

lol...sez the guy that lives in sreal but not ready to visit palestine.
Re: Ww3 Is Inevitable by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol...sez the guy that lives in sreal but not ready to visit palestine.
WHAT DO I WANT TO VISIT ISHMAEL FOR ? I AINT EXACTLY A FAN OF NAAN BREAD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discussion Of Whether The Watchtower Society Is A Cult Group / Any Athiest In This House ? / 20 Common Sign Of The End Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.