Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) (57455 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by sevynolu: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by poiZon: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
JuanJO:
96 million years Oyibo get time I swear. Even our scientist's here done dey join politics, no time to waste time grin grin

One scientist for my road don go buy small cab. E don dey run PH to Owerri
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by mkpologwu(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by egenma(f): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
What baffles me is how they know that whatever they dug is the
remains of a dinosaur. That thing resemble rock for my eye.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by moskhoe(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
All scientists are liars

1 Like

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by DMCY: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Mangekyo: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Füćk off, 96million years my ass. These scientists just see any trash and believe whatever year their man made, faulty scanning computer dishes out. They expect us to believe, show proper proof or sit down undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by TAO11(f): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
moskhoe:
All scientists are liars
Except those of them who insisted that the internet will one day become a reality. /s

And they did make it become a reality. And @moskhoe made use of same internet to say “scientists are liars”.

IF “cognitive dissonance” was a Nairaland comment.

Hmmm!

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Mftivi: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
archeological proof
lol , you say ?
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by karkel(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Na tis white people scientist go sai the earth na 2 millions years so this animal has lived fir 96 millions no be madness
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by BigDawsNet: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Icarus99:
How do these people come up with the year
Are they scoping us or what?

Radiocarbon dating is a technique used by scientists to learn the ages of biological specimens
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by witworth(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
cassidy1996:
Oyinbo people can talk lie
that's why you're behind
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by DonroxyII: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
its not about the size, its about the smartness, I don't think there is anything out there that can make humans go extinct.
If there is planetary body invasion, we could detect it 40years before it enters our atmosphere thereby giving us enough time to take it down.
Such a wise creature can not chicken out against dinasours
Don't ever say that ... you might discover that a small ant or invincible to the naked eye virus can wipe out entire human race within seconds .... Invasion from other planets is too high ... infact our entire solar system can be consumed within hours by another Star and there is nothing we can do about it ... A Tsunami can unleashed blue whales against Human and there is nothing you can do about it

You are too tiny , small, little and non existent!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by richmond500: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
DonroxyII:
Don't ever say that ... you might discover that a small ant or invincible to the naked eye virus can wipe out entire human race within seconds ....

Homo sapiens always beating empty chest ... just negodu and enjoy your life ...
humans are smart and they haven't even solved 1% of their capacity.
Virus deh come, e deh shake us small but we still deh defeat am at the end, I repeat, nothing can wipe out human.
In the far future, immortality will be achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by osazsky(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kia see meat if only we could still find it alive in edo.it will feed the full edo state for 6 months it's a shame we didn't have the opportunity to meet u guys..u wouldn't have escape the kill..I once read that the dinosaurs meat is d best in d world it contain fish..tortoise meat.the tectise tastes like snakes the legs like monitor lizard..Kia we miss sha.see as he dey pain me
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by alllivesmatter(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
JuanJO:
96 million years Oyibo get time I swear. Even our scientist's here done dey join politics, no time to waste time grin grin

One scientist for my road don go buy small cab. E don dey run PH to Owerri

Guy!!!!!! You get mouth jare....Pastors been don join politics ever since how much more scientists
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Eazi1:
Not suprised, but how do they know it's been millim years? any statistical proof?

They just run on Error margin

If you know understand simple CHEMISTRY class in SSS1, you know go know the value of Research, test, observation etc... Before they get their final results. But for growing up and having the mentality of a consuming nation, you won't understand ���

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Obakoolex(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
foeedaba:

Who told you that the earth is 6000 years old? According to the record in the Bible, God created man 6000 years ago, but God created the heaven and the earth in the beginning (unspecified date which could be millions or billions of years ago). The universe and the earth were created at the same time.

Theses creatures lived on the earth millions of years ago, but some millions of years ago the earth underwent a cataclysmic disaster that caused the death of these creatures and the earth came to be in the state that was without form and void as mentioned in Genesis chapter 1. Then 6000 years ago God decided to make the earth once again habitable with different creatures living in it.
Hmmmmn God PA I hail o grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by DonroxyII: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
richmond500:
humans are smart and they haven't even solved 1% of their capacity.
Virus deh come, e deh shake us small but we still deh defeat am at the end, I repeat, nothing can wipe out human.
In the far future, immortality will be achieved.
infact our entire solar system can be consumed within hours by another Star and there is nothing we can do about it ... A Tsunami can unleashed blue whales and sharks and micro insects against Human and there is nothing you can do about it
What about if the Earth should get deorbited by powerful aliens grin

You are too tiny , small, little and non

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by samuel1986(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
who recorded or calculated the number of years? Abeg make una leave us alone with this kindov info. In the part of the world where we live, it's irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by blacknoir: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Y can't we see dinosaur 4 nija
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by richmond500: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
DonroxyII:
infact our entire solar system can be consumed within hours by another Star and there is nothing we can do about it ... A Tsunami can unleashed blue whales and sharks and micro insects against Human and there is nothing you can do about it
What about if the Earth should get deorbited by powerful aliens grin

You are too tiny , small, little and non
tell me the powerful aliens?
A start is too far to hit earth, it will take millions of years to get to us and by then, humans will have evolved, sharks can fight humans except in surprise attacks.
We have enough bullets for every shark that liveth, micro insects can be killed by fire

1 Like

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Mikael0407(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Eazi1:
Not suprised, but how do they know it's been millim years? any statistical proof?

Carbon dating my man
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Freeman911(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
The white man will always bring something that we make us wonder
96 million years shocked shocked shocked, wow.
Can we even catch up with this ppl someday?
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Eazi1:

what are you saying?
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Icarus99:
How do these people come up with the year
Are they scoping us or what?
Radiometric dating of radioactive elements in the fossil will give you the date because we know the half-life of all the radioactive elements.

We can use that to calculate the ages of fossils

1 Like

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
iampeterben:
Their hypothetical analysis on the years are very confusing and demands questioning.
nope, you just didn’t get elementary science. It’s not confusing at all.

With sound knowledge of radioactive decay of radioactive elements, it won’t be confusing.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mikael0407:

Carbon dating my man
Nope, not carbon dating.

It’s impossible to carbon date anything older than 50,000years because the half-life of carbon is less than 6000years. YOu will get false results.
Other radiometric method will be employed, especially to date “potassium”.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
blacknoir:
Y can't we see dinosaur 4 nija
Because we don’t invest in science and research in Nigeria. We don’t know science.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
moskhoe:

All scientists are liars
Its funny how you come to the internet to call scientists liars when internet and smartphones are product of science. Lol
Joke is on you dude

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mangekyo:
Füćk off, 96million years my ass. These scientists just see any trash and believe whatever year their man made, faulty scanning computer dishes out. They expect us to believe, show proper proof or sit down undecided
its not computer, it’s radiometric dating. It was taught in elementary physics, I think in ss2 or ss3.

I’m assuming you weren’t in science class
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
BabaIbo:
Carbon Dating Scam on the beat again.
you can’t carbon date dinosaur fossils. Did you skip classes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elephant Spotted In Andoni Local Government In Rivers State / Big Elephant Spotted In Oyo State (Photos) / 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.