Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) (57519 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Opexzy: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
olamide0147:

What's the evidence that you won't go to hell?

Do you have any evidence that hell exists?
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Opexzy: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Aguiyi1020:

For a girl to have such gods to challenge a holy scripture or to b interested in the things of science and dinosaur. Den I find u quite romantic from d brain aspect not from d oda canal aspect

Don't be deceived, that moniker is owned by a homo sapien with a third leg in between.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Dexterine94: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
archeological proof
Carbon dating
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by foeedaba: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

did you read the invincible war?

Why you ask?
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by yanabasee1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Grandmeister:

Running a carbon dating experiment on a tree of 5 to 10 years is different from that of a tree believed to be 10,000 years old. Carbon dating or radioactive dating can never be even remotely close to accurate on things 'believed' to be millions of years old because the metric used for determining it cannot be physically observed beyond such years. We can accurately assign a metric to time zones and the weather patterns because we can physically OBSERVE it. Same with calendars, ritcher scales etc because we can actually observe them year after year after year to come to a decisive conclusion on the metrics used. How can you determine that a metrics is acurate in determining a million year fossil if you can't observe it physically?

There is no evidence that time is accurate... but estimated to be accurate...

I can say that, physical observation shouldn't be considered, because using nuclear reactors to measure the isotopes can be dangerous...

I can't speak of Radiometric.... and it's accuracy...
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
foeedaba:

Why you ask?

answer my question first, rather than asking me a question on mine.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by osazsky(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
soberdrunk:

6000 years still sounds more reasonable than 96 million, think about it!!! angry
the world didn't start to exist when you where born.to God that your 6000 years is 600 billion years
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Bbbwings: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
KnowledgeVault:
Interesting.. Titanosaurs
Tht pic was taken during Spanish influenza
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by BabaIbo: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Workch:
you can’t carbon date dinosaur fossils. Did you skip classes?

That is my field, you know?

Carbon dating is a scam filled with errors. Believe it or not.

A technique that was used on a substance with a known year but it gave millions of years as the time.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by fineberry(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
White are special kind of people believe me. Just imagine the time and effort this discovery must have cause them. No Wonder they were able to remake the famous TITANIC into a movie.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Bullshit!
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by olamide0147: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2021
Opexzy:

Do you have any evidence that hell exists?
Yes I do because there's always two side yo everything in life
Happiness and sadness
Tears and laughter
Heaven and hell
Even Quran and Bible said it will be foolish to argue with someone who doesn't believe in hell and paradise
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by DavidEsq(m): 2:07am On Jun 16, 2021
JuanJO:
96 million years Oyibo get time I swear. Even our scientist's here done dey join politics, no time to waste time grin grin

One scientist for my road don go buy small cab. E don dey run PH to Owerri

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by dipsetbang(m): 3:35am On Jun 16, 2021
JuanJO:
96 million years Oyibo get time I swear. Even our scientist's here done dey join politics, no time to waste time grin grin

One scientist for my road don go buy small cab. E don dey run PH to Owerri

You cracked me up guy.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Eazi1(m): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What proof has the Holy Books that Methuselah, Adam et al spent more than 800years on earth?
If u know how the bible was written, u won't be asking this
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by detectivejones: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Denrele, you're here again abi? Even after I answered a similar question in a previous thread, you're still asking abi? #GOTOSCHOOLDENRELE

grin
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by detectivejones: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Blakpot:
It looks like an herbivore. This their dating sounds ridiculous. 96 million years ago? Its probably thousands of years old.

Yes, Sauropods are large hebivores

1 Like

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by detectivejones: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2021
SportsHD:
E get why god drop atomic bomb kill all these dinosaurs.
We can't possibly fight these fire spitting, 3 storey tall, football field long Animals.

Dinosaurs don't spit fire they are either hebivores or carnivorous. BTW dragons are myth they never existed
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by detectivejones: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2021
soberdrunk:
*96 million years ago** okay oooo!!! Even Adam and Eve were made only 6,000 years ago, I blame Nigerian government for not investing in research, na why these white folks fit tell us anything..... angry

Life existed before 6,000 years ago, they were things roaming the earth before us. Thank goodness they went into extinction before we came tho

1 Like

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Raychee(f): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2021
Ignorant people everywhere
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2021
BabaIbo:

That is my field, you know?

Carbon dating is a scam filled with errors. Believe it or not.

A technique that was used on a substance with a known year but it gave millions of years as the time.
its not your field else you won’t use the term carbon dating for dinasaur fossil.
You are a liar
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 7:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Someone7:

The neck is massive in relation to the rest of its body. I wonder if an animal can realistically exist like that.
But evidence say it did. So who put the fossils there?
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Chiino(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Eazi1:
Not suprised, but how do they know it's been millim years? any statistical proof?

They just run on Error margin

It's called carbon dating
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2021
Eazi1:
If u know how the bible was written, u won't be asking this
Please explain to me.

I will like to know your view.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by BabaIbo: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2021
Workch:
its not your field else you won’t use the term carbon dating for dinasaur fossil.
You are a liar

OK, I do not have anything to prove to a faceless user on a faceless forum.

Maybe you're expecting me to mention absolute dating or relative dating.

My emphasis here is on carbon dating and I never mentioned dinosaur fossils in my reply because I did not read the article but made my reply based on another person's own.

Kindly do me a favour and gerarahia.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by foeedaba: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

answer my question first, rather than asking me a question on mine.

Oh, right. I have not read it. That's why I wanted to know what the book has to do with my comment.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2021
foeedaba:

Oh, right. I have not read it. That's why I wanted to know what the book has to do with my comment.

your thoughts were in line with the book that suggested that before man the earth existed and beings roamed the earth and there was a destruction that wiped out that lifeforce at the time that made it void and without form.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Prophetdoctor(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2021
There wasn't any. Dinasaurs do not exist.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2021
BabaIbo:

OK, I do not have anything to prove to a faceless user on a faceless forum.

Maybe you're expecting me to mention absolute dating or relative dating.

My emphasis here is on carbon dating and I never mentioned dinosaur fossils in my reply because I did not read the article but made my reply based on another person's own.

Kindly do me a favour and gerarahia.
Carbon dating is not the technic used in dating Dinosaur fossils. Even the dumbest paleontologist knows this.

You can’t be an expert and not know this.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by BabaIbo: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Workch:
Carbon dating is not the technic used to date Dinosaur fossils. Even the dumbest paleontologist knows this.

I said my argument/point is not based on the topic i.e dinosaur fossils because I don't believe they existed in the first place but you are still repeating the stupid statement.

Fvck off!

I don't have time for numb heads.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2021
BabaIbo:

I said my argument/point is not based on the topic i.e dinosaur fossils because I don't believe they existed in the first place but you are still repeating the stupid statement.

Fvck off!

I don't have time for numb heads.
How did carbon dating now enter the matter?

You are busy confusing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elephant Spotted In Andoni Local Government In Rivers State / Big Elephant Spotted In Oyo State (Photos) / Lion Attacks & Drags A Man Who Entered His Cage In South Africa (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.