Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Good News: Important Information For All ICAN Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good News: Important Information For All ICAN Students (275 Views)

Attention To All ICAN Students: Don't Miss Out On The 60-day ICAN Exam Study Cha / A Month To May 2023 Diet: 3 Reasons That Affect Some ICAN Students... / Congratulation To All ICAN Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News: Important Information For All ICAN Students by Layze(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2021
I have good news for you this morning. cool

First, for all those who wrote the May professional diet, your result will be out anytime soon - latest June 10.

There's nothing you can do now than just to pray and hope for a favourable results. I wish you all success and I hope you pass in flying colors.

Meanwhile, preparations have already began in earnest for the ATS September diet.

If you have not started preparations, or you still think there's enough time, please snap out of such thoughts. The time to start is now.

Are you in need of guidelines on how to prepare and pass the exam excellently?
Are you in need of materials and packs for the exam?
Are you confused on how to start and what to do?

Your answers are right here.
Kindly call or Whatsapp: 09066268746
Email: lekanbello98@gmail.com

Want to know about about the accounting profession?

Read below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6582321/accounting-profession-what-should-know

https://www.nairaland.com/6583304/how-professional-accountant

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of Teachers’ Motivation As A Tool For Effective Learning / Get An Expertly Written Statement Of Purpose!!! / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exam Centres Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.