Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads (3830 Views)

The Secret Of Affiliate Marketing Success In Jvzoo Or Warriorplus / My 15video Course On Making Money With Clickbank, Warriorplus FREE For 72hours / Make $200 Weekly Using An App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by promo4(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
RickyBOT:

Hi, I don't need to disguise to sell ebook. If I've got content in any form for sale, I'll put it outright that it's for sale. And if I've got content to put out for free, I'll do likewise.

A $20 ad spend can go a long way if you know what you're doing.

As for how to go about the affiliate setup, I've already outlined it in my introductory post. If your challenge is on how to maximize a $20 ad spend to get the result I claimed, then maybe a tutorial on how to run effective Google ads campaigns for affiliate marketing might be what you need. On that note you can reach out to me.

I don't talk about what doesn't work.

These were the same screenshots he shared with me.
I don't want another person becoming his victim.

Becareful guys
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by BleedGraphix: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Please everyone the op is a scammer. He does what you want half way with evidence just to establish trust then he cajoles you to make full payment afterwards, he blocks you. Forget his last seen status. He is always online looking at this thread.

Mine was 15k. He is not just a scammer, he scams for fun.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by promo4(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
BleedGraphix:
Please everyone the op is a scammer. He does what you want half way with evidence just to establish trust then he cajoles you to make full payment afterwards, he blocks you. Forget his last seen status. He is always online looking at this thread.

Mine was 15k. He is not just a scammer, he scams for fun.

Kindly report him to the mods as well.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by luky111: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
promo4:
Guys be careful with this guy, he's a scammer. He won't finish what he starts with you. I paid him 20k for this program but he eloped half way. Blocked me on whatsapp, and doesn't pick my calls again rather he busies my call anytime I call him.
SCAMMER ALERT

Becareful Guys

Becareful guys

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by AndyCole16(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2022
moseroe:
OP, please check your inbox or spam or junk folder e.t.c and reply to my message. i have been waiting for your reply since. your thread caught my attention and i have alot to talk to you about. kindly check your inbox folder and and reply to me. thank you.

Hello Moseroe. I'm just contacting you here on this forgotten thread. With respect to the Fiverr guy, have you seen any testimonial from his trainees. I don't want to waste money abeg
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by moseroe: 5:04pm On May 16, 2022
Hi Andy Cole, no testimonials so far. no one replied or send a quote to me. apparently maybe no one took up the fiverr course from OP. i also am avoiding paying for something without any proof. anyone here that took up this training from OP should please share proof of this to us.
AndyCole16:

Hello Moseroe. I'm just contacting you here on this forgotten thread. With respect to the Fiverr guy, have you seen any testimonial from his trainees. I don't want to waste money abeg
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by AndyCole16(m): 11:42pm On May 16, 2022
moseroe:
Hi Andy Cole, no testimonials so far. no one replied or send a quote to me. apparently maybe no one took up the fiverr course from OP. i also am avoiding paying for something without any proof. anyone here that took up this training from OP should please share proof of this to us.

Alright
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fish Farm For Rent/ Lease / Vehicle Tracking - Secure Your Vehicle Against Theft, Arm-robbery With GPS Track / Company In Turkey Is Looking For Sole Agents For Block Ice Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.