Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads (3795 Views)

The Secret Of Affiliate Marketing Success In Jvzoo Or Warriorplus / My 15video Course On Making Money With Clickbank, Warriorplus FREE For 72hours / Make $200 Weekly Using An App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
I believe majority of us already know WarriorPlus.

For those who don't, WarriorPlus is an affiliate network platform for digital products. Just like clickbank. And of course, they accept Nigerians.

Now if you're are still looking for a way to make money online whether full-time or passively, signing up as an affiliate on WarriorPlus might just be what you need.

Here's how to go about it.

• Choose an offer to promote (I'll guide you on the category of offers you should go for that will guarantee you start earning easily and quickly)
• Get a Google ads account and fund it with at least $20. I'll show you how to run the kind of ads I run to generate steady sales. If you do not or cannot run the ads yourself, you can let me handle it for you.
• Ensure you have a Payoneer account to receive your payments

If you follow my step by step guide, you will definitely make at least $200 in affiliate commissions within your first week.

Interested or got any questions drop it here or send me a mail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by ojialo(m): 2:46am On Jun 09, 2021
RickyBOT:

For those who don't, WarriorPlus is an affiliate network platform for digital products. Just like clickbank. And of course, they accept Nigerians.

Now if you're are still looking for a way to make money online whether full-time or passively, signing up as an affiliate on WarriorPlus might just be what you need.

• Choose an offer to promote (I'll guide you on the category of offers you should go for that will guarantee you start earning easily and quickly)
• Get a Google ads account and fund it with at least $20. I'll show you how to run the kind of ads I run to generate steady sales. If you do not or cannot run the ads yourself, you can let me handle it for you.

If you follow my step by step guide, you will definitely make at least $200 in affiliate commissions within your first week.

nice I have $20 in my payoneer how can I withdraw it?
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by BabaCommander: 4:24am On Jun 09, 2021
How true is your claim? Earning $200 from an $20 ads spend seems an extreem exageration.
If this is not another disguised ebook marking plot, let's prove it and you wil be paid well.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2021
BabaCommander:
How true is your claim? Earning $200 from an $20 ads spend seems an extreem exageration.
If this is not another disguised ebook marking plot, let's prove it and you wil be paid well.
Hi, I don't need to disguise to sell ebook. If I've got content in any form for sale, I'll put it outright that it's for sale. And if I've got content to put out for free, I'll do likewise.

A $20 ad spend can go a long way if you know what you're doing.

As for how to go about the affiliate setup, I've already outlined it in my introductory post. If your challenge is on how to maximize a $20 ad spend to get the result I claimed, then maybe a tutorial on how to run effective Google ads campaigns for affiliate marketing might be what you need. On that note you can reach out to me.

I don't talk about what doesn't work.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by JOHIJOHICONTO: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Nice. Teach us more
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2021
JOHIJOHICONTO:
Nice. Teach us more
Signing up for an affiliate account, and selecting a profitable offer to promote is among the easy part.

The tricky part is in positioning yourself well enough for your target audience using Google ads. As you already know, there are different campaigns goals prior to setting up your Google ads, so ensuring that you select the most appropriate suitable for your need is key.
Whether it's for sales, website traffic, etc.

Then knowing which type of campaign to go for that will enable you maximize your ad spend is also key. Whether it's YouTube ads, Display ads, Search ads, Shopping, etc.

There are a few twists and turns when it comes to learning how to run effective Google ads campaigns.

Besides there are quite a ton of free content on YouTube that teaches this. But if you will like to consider a one-on-one on this then do well to reach out.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by Holyhead(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2021
Sir I will like to learn from you pls your WhatsApp number
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by DPlanB1(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2021
RickyBOT:

I just signed up on warriorplus but the site is much confusing ..help a bro out I can chat u up on whatsapp or direct call if permitted
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2021
DPlanB1:

I just signed up on warriorplus but the site is much confusing ..help a bro out I can chat u up on whatsapp or direct call if permitted
I just replied your mail sir.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2021
Holyhead:
Sir I will like to learn from you pls your WhatsApp number
I've replied your DM
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by BabaCommander: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2021
RickyBOT:

Hi, I don't need to disguise to sell ebook. If I've got content in any form for sale, I'll put it outright that it's for sale. And if I've got content to put out for free, I'll do likewise.

A $20 ad spend can go a long way if you know what you're doing.

As for how to go about the affiliate setup, I've already outlined it in my introductory post. If your challenge is on how to maximize a $20 ad spend to get the result I claimed, then maybe a tutorial on how to run effective Google ads campaigns for affiliate marketing might be what you need. On that note you can reach out to me.

I don't talk about what doesn't work.
Fair enough.
Your response was way more matured than what is obtainable here, so I will give you compliment for that.
And yes, my interest is on the google ad.
What is your preffered way to contact you? Or you would rather put it up here for to benefit, I am fine with it.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by geneboy: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2021
I will very much love to learn sir can i have your whatsapp number.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by teeboy03(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
RickyBOT:

I just replied your mail sir.
jda001@gmail.com...please drop me a mail
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
BabaCommander:

Fair enough.
Your response was way more matured than what is obtainable here, so I will give you compliment for that.
And yes, my interest is on the google ad.
What is your preffered way to contact you? Or you would rather put it up here for to benefit, I am fine with it.
I'll prefer contact via email. The email addresses in my signature, or a DM is ok. And I'll definitely respond.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
geneboy:
I will very much love to learn sir can i have your whatsapp number.
Send me a DM and I'll reply with my WhatsApp number. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by africanman85: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nice tutorial. Do u charge to setup the ads? Which offer performs well ?
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by mrsage(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Okay
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
africanman85:
Nice tutorial. Do u charge to setup the ads? Which offer performs well ?
Thanks,

I hold one-on-one tutorial sessions from setting up your WarriorPlus affiliate account, to selecting profitable offers. And setting up the ads is included at no extra charge. But if you just need me to setup the ad then yes I do charge.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by juwoonn(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
What are your charges... for setting up the ads? and can you teach just the ads aspect?
Thanks.
RickyBOT:

Thanks,

I hold one-on-one tutorial sessions from setting up your WarriorPlus affiliate account, to selecting profitable offers. And setting up the ads is included at no extra charge. But if you just need me to setup the ad then yes I do charge.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
juwoonn:
What are your charges... for setting up the ads? and can you teach just the ads aspect?
Thanks.
Yes I can teach just the ads aspect. Including setting up Google analytics and connecting to your ad account. The Google Ads will include search, display, video (YouTube).
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by Greenleaf247: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
RickyBOT:

Yes I can teach just the ads aspect. Including setting up Google analytics and connecting to your ad account. The Google Ads will include search, display, video (YouTube).

Sent you a dm
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 2:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Greenleaf247:

Sent you a dm
Replied you
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by juwoonn(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Okay.
Thanks. I’ll be in touch soon.
RickyBOT:

Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by nwikpab: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2021
RickyBOT:
I'll prefer contact via email. The email addresses in my signature, or a DM is ok. And I'll definitely respond.

Do you build a website for your offers? Or you send direct traffic.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
RickyBOT:

I've read so many negative reviews about the vendors on Warrior plus. So how do you pick legitimate product or know a legitimate vendor?
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by ilebaye2017(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
Though I know your topic is on affiliate offers. However, my question is, if this your model of Google advert can be used to market a product locally here in Nigeria?
Thank you.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
ilebaye2017:
Though I know your topic is on affiliate offers. However, my question is, if this your model of Google advert can be used to market a product locally here in Nigeria?
Thank you.

Yes it can. All you just need to do is set the location for the ad's audience to Nigeria. You can even prune down to either by state, town or city.
Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by RickyBOT: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
nwikpab:

Do you build a website for your offers? Or you send direct traffic.

I build a landing page a.k.a pre-sell page

1 Like

Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by ilebaye2017(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
RickyBOT:

Yes it can. All you just need to do is set the location for the ad's audience to Nigeria. You can even prune down to either by state, town or city.
Thanks a million. I never knew Google advert too can be targeted like Facebook. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by nwikpab: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
RickyBOT:

I build a landing page a.k.a pre-sell page

Is this for each of your offers or one page for all. Also, do you use wordpress or wix.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads by awoofawoo: 4:43am On Jun 12, 2021
RickyBOT:

Replied you
where are you based?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supply Jinling Generator From China / Fidelity Bank Plc Internet Banking Verification... Is This A Scam Or Not / MORINGA SKINCARE PRODUCTS: Pure Natural, Perfect Beauty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.