Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

The River Of Death - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The River Of Death (1035 Views)

"The Denial Of Death": An Award Winning Book By Ernest Becker / Life Most Powerful Poetry || River Of Souls | The Most Powerful Poetry About Lif / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The River Of Death by TheFacelessMan: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
shocked

I once had a near-death experience with a man-eating crocodile.

[img]https://media1./images/0e344fe80d01fb0664d1502c9b8316d6/tenor.gif?itemid=14154072[/img]

I was on honeymoon with the love of my life.

We were on a canoe fishing in River Limpopo, off the coast of Mozambique.

Her name was Zubby, and she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen... she had a heart of pure gold cry

Unfortunately, she wasn't as smart as she was pretty. cry

I still can recall all the details clearly...

There she was smiling, her hand cutting a path in the brown dirty brown water....

She was still smiling as she touched a rather large tree branch floating on the water.

The bark of the "log" seemed rather rough and I saw the branch come to life a split second before i shouted ;

"ZUBBY!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" shocked shocked shocked

The crocodile violently rammed our canoe and we rocked back and forth, almost capsizing.

She was trembling in my arms and I was thanking my lucky stars when I felt something wet beneath my feet undecided

I looked down and I saw the nightmare of sailors world- wide : a leaking boat / ship shocked shocked shocked shocked.

The shore, 25 metres away and I knew we either had to wait for our death or risk swimming in the crocodile-infested waters

The water was fast rising, at our ankles when I made a decision, we had to abandon ship, so to speak.

" Follow my lead ", I said, as I dived into the murky brown water. undecided undecided

To be continued shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The River Of Death by YahooSon(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Finish it o
And 1 BTC for you

2 Likes

Re: The River Of Death by TheFacelessMan: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Part 2 :
Re: The River Of Death by tillaman(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
The facelessman you have to finish this piece right here brethren

2 Likes

Re: The River Of Death by Lizzydonnah(f): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

I once had a near-death experience with a man-eating crocodile.

[img]https://media1./images/0e344fe80d01fb0664d1502c9b8316d6/tenor.gif?itemid=14154072[/img]

I was on honeymoon with the love of my life.

We were on a canoe fishing in River Limpopo, off the coast of Mozambique.

Her name was Talata, and she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen... she had a heart of pure gold cry

Unfortunately, she wasn't as smart as she was pretty. cry

I still can recall all the details clearly...

There she was smiling, her hand cutting a path in the brown dirty brown water....

She was still smiling as she touched a rather large tree branch floating on the water.

The bark of the "log" seemed rather rough and I saw the branch come to life a split second before i shouted ;

"TALATA!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" shocked shocked shocked

The crocodile violently rammed our canoe and we rocked back and forth, almost capsizing.

She was trembling in my arms and I was thanking my lucky stars when I felt something wet beneath my feet undecided

I looked down and I saw the nightmare of sailors world- wide : a leaking boat / ship shocked shocked shocked shocked.

The shore, 25 metres away and I knew we either had to wait for our death or risk swimming in the crocodile-infested waters

The water was fast rising, at our ankles when I made a decision, we had to abandon ship, so to speak.

" Follow my lead ", I said, as I dived into the murky brown water. undecided undecided

To be continued shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

Man you are good. I was already imagining it

1 Like

Re: The River Of Death by Oshilolo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Finish it
Re: The River Of Death by TheFacelessMan: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin

Changed name for a friend who needs something to cheer up.
Re: The River Of Death by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
following.
Re: The River Of Death by chariisGRACE(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
TheFacelessMan thunder for you if you no finish this thing.

2 Likes

Re: The River Of Death by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
You better finish this story or else we will ban your acct grin

1 Like

Re: The River Of Death by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
chariisGRACE:
TheFacelessMan thunder for you if you no finish this thing.

OlayemiAshraf:
You better finish this story or else we will ban your acct grin
Re: The River Of Death by phelonrays: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
@THEFACELESSMAN embarassed

(1) (Reply)

The Winners Of The 2007 Lulu Blooker Prize / Fidel Ogiso Wins Dipo Tepede's Awards / He Was Relevant To Literature Too (as Lyricist).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.