Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

"Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby (5405 Views)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Pmtvads: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2021
"Grab my Yansh Very Well You Owns it" Actress Anita Joseph and her Husband Celebrates 4years together, Grab her Gigantic Backside publicly, Fans React (Video)

Nollywood actress Anita Joseph and her husband Mc fish was spotted celebrating 4years of togetherness, PraizeMedia report.

Meanwhile the beautiful actress husband was seen grabbing her Gigantic backside publicly which has attract fans attention.

Watch the Video below ;

https://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/grab-my-yansh-very-well-you-owns-it.html

1 Share

Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Authoreety: 5:31am On Jun 09, 2021
What else do they offer to make progress?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Justus180(m): 5:44am On Jun 09, 2021
E go still end in premium tears...
Na nairaland we dey we no dey travell..

2 Likes

Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 09, 2021
so no region be nyash grabbers like this? i for like join
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by potent5(m): 5:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Nyash wey Aristo daddies don grab finish before the poor boy come collect d empty konkon. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by mrsoludomeka(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Women dey very lucky,without that pussy and breast how una go take drive cars,own houses and having money.men go suffer finish,una go come dey enjoy.nawa oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Pmpm: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Authoreety:
What else do they offer to make progress?
lol
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Faber(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2021
I heard "grab" think say na better something she asked d guy to grab...

I dont know its 'nke nsi' thats shit hole

Who shit hole help...grabbing shit hole in a shit hole country is the highest point of iberiberism
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by kollinz1234(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2021
I don't like to comment on celebrity news but with the way this Anita is trying by all means to convince the world that she and her husband are perfectly and happily married, I won't be surprised if I just wake up one morning to hear that they have separated. Stewpid yeyebrities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Anita - N20k yansh in 2016 - na you dey talk like dis. no let me expose you ooh
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Missyajoke(f): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2021
everydayperson:
Anita - N20k yansh in 2016 - na you dey talk like dis. no let me expose you ooh

Shut up, seems you have no respect for women. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2021
Missyajoke:

Shut up, seems you have no respect for women. undecided undecided undecided

she did not respect herself when she was pimped by a fellow woman for N20k sex grin
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Missyajoke(f): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2021
everydayperson:

she did not respect herself when she was pimped by a fellow woman for N20k sex grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by altemitope: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2021
Na him be the first person go grab am... no be for general use
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Twelfthman: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2021
Keep your marriage off social media they won't listen. Why do y'all want people attention so bad?
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Khd95(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2021
ANITAs dey love fucc pass live
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Gift543: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Chimeluv(f): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Attention seeker undecided
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Pmpm: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Faber:
I heard "grab" think say na better something she asked d guy to grab...

I dont know its 'nke nsi' thats shit hole

Who shit hole help...grabbing shit hole in a shit hole country is the highest point of iberiberism
haaa
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Is this what a "wife" should be saying in public?

I thought its prostitutes that used to be this vulgar...

She can't even make a simple correct sentence. "You OWNS it". Yet Dem no go let person hear word, see road with their yeye grammar.

1 Like

Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by Sugardick: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Dude be getting high on leftovers
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by mrwonlasewonie: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by constance500: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
See as the nyansh strong like Dangote cement.. E no dey shake grin
Re: "Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby by badbreathcure101: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Guy looks so thin, maybe he smokes cigarettes though but if its true he should stop it so he can add a lil weight to match up.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed Mysterious Life Which Immigrants Live In Dubai (see Photos Here) / PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Quit Showbiz To Live Ordinary Lives / Flavour Pay A Visit To Phyno Mansion With His Beautiful Daughter(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.